Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie Mee View Post
    It does. And please don't use 'but people said' argument against me.
    I will when I agree with the "people" that "said". This is one of those cases.

Many voices are not right by default.
    Neither is yours right by default. The difference is, the "many" voices are providing better reasoning than you.

And please, learn some proper manners.
    I have better manners in my left toe nail than most of what can be read in the fanfic nonsense you spout. The difference is, I choose to be direct and firm in my approach sometimes. It's funny since I rarely do, but you must have struck very low for me to be this vicious.

Also, what is important: I'm speaking about alternate universe Arthas, someone for Jaina, two broken people living on two different worlds. Yes, I'm succer for romances
    Already know all of this. That's why I called it fanfic.

tl;dr: You spout something I don't agree with, I am free to display this agreement in the manner I see fit. As said, it's usually dependent on the level of said spout's level of atrocity.

Also, what is important: I'm speaking about alternate universe Arthas, someone for Jaina, two broken people living on two different worlds. Yes, I'm succer for romances
    Jaina has Kalec...

Seeying the same characters all over again is bad.

Deleted
    Wtf is this forum smoking sometimes.

This is the near summit of ridiculousness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Jaina has Kalec...
    I think it's implied that they are currently separated.

At least I hope that's the case. Not that I dislike Jaina and biased to Kalec but truly their relationship won't work now and would only be fixed in a very cheesy faction.

It does. And please don't use 'but people said' argument against me. Many voices are not right by default. And please, learn some proper manners.

Let be honest dude you want this become canon https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1023264...t-of-Lordaeron

I would actually like to see an alternate version of Lordaeron, that has never been touched by the Scourge and where you save Arthas from turning evil. In this alternate world, Kairoz would destroy Ner'zhul as the Lich King and imprison Tichondrius with all other dreadlords to avoid wreaking havoc. Arthas would marry Jaina and eventually become king of Lordaeron, but Blackmoore and his men will attack and take over Lordaeron like in Thralls alternate reality dream or something. So that means the survivors of Lordaeron with Arthas and Jaina flee to Stormwind, and the expansion would be about retaking Lordaeron from an evil warlord who won't stop to eliminate everyone who doesn't want to serve him.

... still better than WoD right?

10+ Year Old Account
    From lore standpoint it makes perfect sense, whether it is a good story to tell is a different thing. There are many universes, going their own way.

He was strong as Paladin and his connection to the Light decent. But we also should remember that he was very young then, who knows how great he would grow in time. Also, he would be a King, and this alone gives an opportunity for the whole army of Lordaeron to appear, with their intact Silver Hand.
    I find it hard to believe that even in a sea of infinite possibilities that there exists a reality where Arthas isn't a stuck up little self-obsessed jerkwad crying over his dead horse and grabbing the shit outta Frostmourne.

Kairoz is dead and without him Wrathion can't do anything at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I would actually like to see an alternate version of Lordaeron, that has never been touched by the Scourge and where you save Arthas from turning evil. In this alternate world, Kairoz would destroy Ner'zhul as the Lich King and imprison Tichondrius with all other dreadlords to avoid wreaking havoc. Arthas would marry Jaina and eventually become king of Lordaeron, but Blackmoore and his men will attack and take over Lordaeron like in Thralls alternate reality dream or something. So that means the survivors of Lordaeron with Arthas and Jaina flee to Stormwind, and the expansion would be about retaking Lordaeron from an evil warlord who won't stop to eliminate everyone who doesn't want to serve him.

... still better than WoD right?
    Alternative version, nah.

But to explore the Seven Kingdoms in an MMO setting somewhat would actually be interesting to me. Shame that most of these kingdoms are now in ruins.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    i don't think warhtion even knows about the void lords and arthas was a spoiled child both before and after he was the lichking theirs no crusader in him just a whiny brat.
    Wrathion ate Lei Shen's heart, and Aman'Thuls soul/spirit with it.
    I'd say he knows everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    I will when I agree with the "people" that "said". This is one of those cases.

Neither is yours right by default. The difference is, the "many" voices are providing better reasoning than you.

I have better manners in my left toe nail than most of what can be read in the fanfic nonsense you spout. The difference is, I choose to be direct and firm in my approach sometimes. It's funny since I rarely do, but you must have struck very low for me to be this vicious.

Already know all of this. That's why I called it fanfic.

tl;dr: You spout something I don't agree with, I am free to display this agreement in the manner I see fit. As said, it's usually dependent on the level of said spout's level of atrocity.
    it is more of a possibility question hthan anything else, definately not fanfiction. you are just vulgar and mannerless, that is all there is to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Let be honest dude you want this become canon https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1023264...t-of-Lordaeron
    haha no, sylvanas fiction? I mean, I don't care to be honest, I would accept it as long as Arthas come back in some form
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    I find it hard to believe that even in a sea of infinite possibilities that there exists a reality where Arthas isn't a stuck up little self-obsessed jerkwad crying over his dead horse and grabbing the shit outta Frostmourne.
    put your faith in the light and all is possible, or something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mystile View Post
    Jaina has Kalec...
    Jaina can only be with Arthas!

Deleted
    it is more of a possibility question hthan anything else, definately not fanfiction. you are just vulgar and mannerless, that is all there is to you.

haha no, sylvanas fiction? I mean, I don't care to be honest, I would accept it as long as Arthas come back in some form

put your faith in the light and all is possible, or something

- - - Updated - - -

Jaina can only be with Arthas!
    I am not vulgar. I will show you -

With all due respect, my dear fellow poster, your opinion of me matters as much as the dump I just had in the toilet after finishing my sushi dish. My issue was never with your person, dear fellow poster, but with your terrible fanfic opinion - a sentiment I happen to share with others.

Now with all due respect as well , let the record show that I didn't attack you personally - just your idea which I thought is a hilariously terrible idea. I apologize deeply if my disagreeing with you caused you to become so anal hurt that you had to attack my person to feel better, despite me never attacking your person, but this is, again with all due respect has to do with your inability to take disagreement, and this is certainly I am afraid not my problem.

Can't get nicer than that, yes?

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Wrathion ate Lei Shen's heart, and Aman'Thuls soul/spirit with it.
    I'd say he knows everything.
    even when he ate the heart he didn't understand it all he could have been studying the old gods and them since mop i guess though.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm one of those guys who do feel Arthas is the best character in Warcraft. And I really DON'T want another one of those "Alternative universe" moments. I didn't even want the first one to begin with!

Look, if they could somehow bring him back in an awesome way and carry on the story somehow, that'd be great. But since it's Blizzard we're talking about: It's never going to happen in an awesome way, and I'd rather just see Azeroth destroyed rather than having another dimension's character pop up. ;_:

Deleted

With all due respect, my dear fellow poster, your opinion of me matters as much as the dump I just had in the toilet after finishing my sushi dish. My issue was never with your person, dear fellow poster, but with your terrible fanfic opinion - a sentiment I happen to share with others.

Now with all due respect as well , let the record show that I didn't attack you personally - just your idea which I thought is a hilariously terrible idea. I apologize deeply if my disagreeing with you caused you to become so anal hurt that you had to attack my person to feel better, despite me never attacking your person, but this is, again with all due respect has to do with your inability to take disagreement, and this is certainly I am afraid not my problem.

no, still vulgar. well, I don't remember community here being too fond of ideas, speciallyw hen it comes to old characters. for me W adventure began with Arthas, this is why I would like to see him. Probably it won't happen but if it foes then I'm going to be the happiest girl ever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alternative version, nah.

But to explore the Seven Kingdoms in an MMO setting somewhat would actually be interesting to me. Shame that most of these kingdoms are now in ruins.
    Explore the 5 Kingdoms of the HORDE

- - - Updated - - -

add Senpai every now and then
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted
    no, still vulgar.
    That's, with all due respect, your opinion of me which isn't only wrong, but we already established as being worthless. I won't go down to your level and attack you personally, so don't try.

well, I don't remember community here being too fond of ideas, speciallyw hen it comes to old characters.
    I am all for characters returning when done in a good fashion. I am mostly ok with the lllidan story, actually, despite disliking some aspects. What you are proposing is low tier fanfic level, however, that makes "Light" Illidan sound more like something written by G. R. R. Martin , Or Tolkein.

for me W adventure began with Arthas, this is why I would like to see him. Probably it won't happen but if it foes then I'm going to be the happiest girl ever.
    Most of us came from the old RTS games. The difference is, most of us think your idea is, again, with all due respect, is a hilariously terrible one and we are merely displaying our opinions about it, not about your esteemed person. Nobody here attacked you personally, yet yuo are throwing around words like "mannerless" and "vulgar" (which doesn't matter, but still fun to point out), and now outing the community. News flash: Don't make topics in front of a community if you think that community would criticize you and that it would hurt your feelings.

You are either the most successful troll I have ran into in a while, which I hope this being the case because then I salute you, or really that clueless.

What
    The
    Fuck
    Did
    I
    Read?

Deleted
    That's, with all due respect, your opinion of me which isn't only wrong, but we already established as being worthless. I won't go down to your level and attack you personally, so don't try.

I am all for characters returning when done in a good fashion. I am mostly ok with the lllidan story, actually, despite disliking some aspects. What you are proposing is low tier fanfic level, however, that makes "Light" Illidan sound more like something written by G. R. R. Martin , Or Tolkein.

Most of us came from the old RTS games. The difference is, most of us think your idea is, again, with all due respect, is a hilariously terrible one and we are merely displaying our opinions about it, not about your esteemed person. Nobody here attacked you personally, yet yuo are throwing around words like "mannerless" and "vulgar" (which doesn't matter, but still fun to point out), and now outing the community. News flash: Don't make topics in front of a community if you think that community would criticize you and that it would hurt your feelings.

You are either the most successful troll I have ran into in a while, which I hope this being the case because then I salute you, or really that clueless.
    but you do

Ohhh I see, recruiting Arthas from other world is low tier fan fiction but holy Illidan is ok to you. Well, you might not be the most eloquent of guys I've met but for sur eyou know how to render girl speechless.

yes, pointing out someones vulgar behavior is so personal attacks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    What
    The
    Fuck
    Did
    I
    Read?
    I don't know,simple question probably, but I'm quite sure it gave you an opportunitu for generic internet 'wtf'.