Deleted

NEW ITEM: Consort's Cold Core // 2.5 min Sindragosa Fury

Seems to be a pretty good legendary.
    Especially in encounters where you have timed AoE-Phases.
    A good example would be Odyn, Helya, Eye or Renferal.
    The 3sec-Stun is a nice augmentation.

Its probably second best on ST.
    Bracers + Cold Core, that's going to be some crazy damage spikes.

Item:
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=144293/consorts-cold-core

I do not have a single frost Legendary yet, but if I could chose than I would pick this one
    Its awesome for M+ and most of the current raid encounters.
    Last edited by mmoccd570e1571; 2016-11-16 at 05:20 AM.

Deleted
    Whilst I can see it's use in AoE encounters, it's still a 2m30s CD - it's still not "short", and whether it lines up well with any AoE phase is still fight dependent, so I view it as being very niche compared to a few of the other legendary's which do a healthy amount the entire fight. On ST you're looking at a 1-2% damage increase at best - Seeing how on most fights you're doing 100m+ damage, an extra Frost Breath or two amounts to what, 1-3m damage? Not really worth thinking about at all.

For M+ I can see it's use though, sure. It'll be really strong there.

Deleted
    The one thing dks dont need right now is more aoe.

I'm really glad they're dishing out crucial class legendaries at a completely RNG shitshow instead of baking some of those into the classes.

Like the unholy bracers that makes the spec much more viable.

Fucking hell.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellers View Post
    Whilst I can see it's use in AoE encounters, it's still a 2m30s CD - it's still not "short", and whether it lines up well with any AoE phase is still fight dependent, so I view it as being very niche compared to a few of the other legendary's which do a healthy amount the entire fight. On ST you're looking at a 1-2% damage increase at best - Seeing how on most fights you're doing 100m+ damage, an extra Frost Breath or two amounts to what, 1-3m damage? Not really worth thinking about at all.

For M+ I can see it's use though, sure. It'll be really strong there.
    Well, it remains to be seen how it performs in pure ST compared to the other (mediocre) Legendaries.
    There is a huge gap between the Bracers and all other options when it comes to ST.
    I would not be surprised if it turns out to be the second best ST-option.

Most current fights have AoE-Phases, which means that this Legendary will be BiS together with the Bracers.

Deleted
    This legendary is insane in myth+.

Pretty sure the belt is way better for single target.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadfulDave View Post
    Seems to be a pretty good legendary.
    Especially in encounters where you have timed AoE-Phases.
    A good example would be Odyn, Helya, Eye or Renferal.
    The 3sec-Stun is a nice augmentation.

Its probably second best on ST.
    Bracers + Cold Core, that's going to be some crazy damage spikes.

Item:
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=144293/consorts-cold-core

I do not have a single frost Legendary yet, but if I could chose than I would pick this one
    Its awesome for M+ and most of the current raid encounters.
    I think I would still rather the bracers first, but yeah I'm with you this would be preferable second choice, the strength in mythic+ and at least most raid encounters would make it quite strong, add in the fact that the bracers will (I would guess) buff the power of the dragon and it would make it a very strong combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    I'm really glad they're dishing out crucial class legendaries at a completely RNG shitshow instead of baking some of those into the classes.

Fucking hell.
    Totally agree with this.

I feel like Cindragosa CD should be shortened even WITHOUT the legendary.

I don't like the idea of Blizzard "fixing" stuff by attaching it to gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Derecho View Post
    Totally agree with this.

I feel like Cindragosa CD should be shortened even WITHOUT the legendary.

I don't like the idea of Blizzard "fixing" stuff by attaching it to gear.
    Agreed. With the damage it does, it should be tied to a 3min cd, not a 5min. Ditch the legendary pants and make it 3 minutes. Done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    This legendary is insane in myth+.
    This will probably be all its good for. Unless there is a fight where you'll be able to SF large add packs multiple times with these fights.

Tichondrus has a phase like this, where you have to kill large amount of bats to get raid members a damage buff, I cant remember how far the phase is apart, but it might actually be useful for stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    This will probably be all its good for. Unless there is a fight where you'll be able to SF large add packs multiple times with these fights.

Tichondrus has a phase like this, where you have to kill large amount of bats to get raid members a damage buff, I cant remember how far the phase is apart, but it might actually be useful for stuff like that.
    I want the new kiljaden trinket to go with bracers D=

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I first read the title as "Consort's Cold Sore." Was like, "WTF?"

Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    Lol, I first read the title as "Consort's Cold Sore." Was like, "WTF?"
    Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving.

I'd enjoy this legiondary or bracers or indeed many other legiondaries but thankfully I am no longer disgusted by the two I have after recent buffs (and planned buffs) one is still not great but it is more usable and the other is at least useful for keeping myself alive and lowering the heals load.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

as a mostly m+ player id really appreciate these. ive got sephus ring at the moment, and this would complement winter is coming well for up to 6seconds freeze on mob packs. 2.5 minutes is definirely short enough to work chain pulls hard

Fucking hell.
    I got super lucky and have the bracers and belt for unholy. Have had them a long time now. I'd be perfectly fine with the legendary ability of the bracers being removed all together and baked into the class. I'm still struggling to keep up with the bigger damage classes, but I'm in the struggle at least. I wouldn't want to try unholy as a new 110 without the legendaries at all.

I think the big issue with the legendaries this expansion isn't that they are random drop, it's that they are balanced into the class as if we all had them. It's the same problem as Surrender to Madness. If it's available, it has to be balanced into the class or things would be broken at some point. Unholy is so different with the bracers from a pure numbers standpoint, but the gameplay is ultimately the same. If they pair the nerf to the bracers with a significant buff to the baseline I'm okay with it. Like I said above, I'd be okay with the legendary affix being removed all together and replaced with something else if it meant the class could be balanced better for everyone else.

Fucking hell.
    The entire legendary system would be ok if the legendary items would be at least close to each other in terms of performance. But some of them are a 25% dps increase while others are nothing but a ilvl bump. A trully messed up system to the core.

Won't matter to me because, just like the bracers and belt, I'll never see it. Prydaz and Sephuz ftl.

Deleted
    I have to say i can't agree with guys saying that this legendary will buff our AoE dps.
    It provides more burst AoE, wich is really different.

IMO this legendary will be OP as hell on fights where nuking adds is a matter of life. Odyn, Helya, ...)
    Bracers + belt will still be a very strong choice for most of the fights, but for some fights, this legendary will be really interesting.
    For M+, i don't know ... you need more AoE dps than burst AoE. The new sephuz will be insane i think, and the +25% haste works very well with icecap and bracers, but i can be usefull.

Overall, i think this legendary will be a great for some bosses, and it can be fine in M+.
    Definitely on my wishlist.