Page 1 of 55
... LastLast

Hillary Clinton is now 1.5 MILLION ahead of Donald Trump in the popular vote count

Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump in the popular vote count has increased.
    The Democratic former secretary of state, who lost the bruising presidential election to the Manhattan billionaire thanks to the electoral college is now ahead of him by more than 1.5 million votes.
    The Associated Press count as of Saturday was Clinton with 63,390,669 and Trump standing at 61,820,845 – a difference of 1,569,824.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ote-count.html

I mean this doesn't even matter. Donald won. Hilary supporters need to get over it.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump could have focused on appealing to high population cities in states like California and New York. Instead he focused on actually winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I mean this doesn't even matter. Donald won. Hilary supporters need to get over it.
    Cause shouting "not my president" and demanding Trump prove he's really an American rather then a Kenyan Muslim would just be childish.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

She conceded. Both Clinton and Trump knew the rules going in and planned accordingly.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Liberals are so loud I'm having to start wearing ear muffs on a daily basis.
    Born too late to explore the earth
    Born too soon to explore the galaxy
    Born just in time to browse dank memes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Trump could have focused on appealing to high population cities in states like California and New York. Instead he focused on actually winning.
    Despite the fact he didn't win the urban centers of any of the swing states.

IN other news that means fuck all, I have a corn on my foot.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

So how come they can count 99% of the votes on Election Night and then take weeks for the rest?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    So how come they can count 99% of the votes on Election Night and then take weeks for the rest?
    Mail in, provisional, etc ballots.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Isn't the largest gap in popular vote in modern history ? And it's still only 1.3% more. Insane to think that we usually have a really close race for president.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Cause shouting "not my president" and demanding Trump prove he's really an American rather then a Kenyan Muslim would just be childish.
    It was indeed childish. Just as this is childish.

Both groups of people refusing to accept the victor are childish.

Mail-in and absentee ballots, usually for Americans living abroad or in the military. The numbers aren't really enough to change a state's result, though.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    This.

Stop being sore losers.

Yep i remember watching one off the networks with some professor of law saying the exact same thing.

Oh, we're very aware the orange rage machine won. The purpose of pointing out the popular vote count is to counter any notion that The Donald is "America's choice", when the majority of American voters did not, in fact, choose him.

Hillary was America's choice, by democratic vote. Get over that.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

Deleted
    i don't think they actually count all the votes on election day, i think they just count enough to be statistically sure who will win. and then later they take their time to count and re-count to be completely sure.

other then that, i imagine a loooot more personnel is assigned to it on actual election day.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    IN other news that means fuck all, I have a corn on my foot.
    Good luck with that corn bruh

Deleted
    For some reason, people dont seem to (want to?) understand this. Trump won, by a decently large margin, playing by the current rules. Yes, if we changed the rules someone else might have won, but thats just not how it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paper ballots.

OT the silent majority has spoken motherfuckers, and it ain't the right.