Quote Originally Posted by Leetbeartank View Post
    It's cosmetic... It doesn't really affect the game. Go without it. By the end of Legion, you'll have done enough Mythic+ that it'll drop be without trying for it. I've already gotten one by doing this.
    I do not want to take the risk. Considering I have done 395 kills on normal at a much accelerated pace and still have not seen a drop I may or may not ever see it just running mythics +

Thats not counting the 220+ ashgolm kills as well

So has it been confirmed you need to be exalted with any reps before farming these? Or is it once you hit AK6 you're good to go?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    So has it been confirmed you need to be exalted with any reps before farming these? Or is it once you hit AK6 you're good to go?
    You don't need anything except a lot of free time and steel nerves.

Deleted
    Well, apparently in 7.1.5 they are adding 'bad luck protection' for some low drop hidden artifact appearences I would assume this would get it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekro View Post
    Well, apparently in 7.1.5 they are adding 'bad luck protection' for some low drop hidden artifact appearences I would assume this would get it too.
    Wonder if that's retroactive (in that it counts the hundreds or runs we've already done.)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkz View Post
    Got it tonight from a M+2 VotW. 200 runs in NM Votw, 20 M+ VotW. Specced on Assa. Felt so good!
    sorry for being late to the party but you don't need to be on outlaw spec (or at least loot spec) for bindings to drop?

quick question because i cant find an answer anywhere:

Can the bindings drop on mythic if you're already saved?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafalga View Post
    sorry for being late to the party but you don't need to be on outlaw spec (or at least loot spec) for bindings to drop?
    can be in any spec! (got mine in assa)

Quote Originally Posted by roguetank View Post
    quick question because i cant find an answer anywhere:

Can the bindings drop on mythic if you're already saved?
    No, as you will be locked out for loot, it can however drop on m+(when it's not a depleted key) Mythic (when you're not lootlocked) heroic and normal!

Deleted
    Hi I received the right binding from vow hc today. I went to stormheim and received the quest, is the second binding now a 100% chance to drop?

Deleted
    Ah okay thanks for the quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    lol no it's not 100%. It's the same drop chance.
    But it feels better having one :P

Did we really not find another VOTW skip yet?

Just got NL and i'm kicking myself for missing the easy VOTW runs.

add me Shadowmod#1905

ill run NA us

Took me seven months, but I finally got it.

Anyone else still farming this?

Just resubbed 2 days ago after quitting a few months into Legion cos I got burnt out doing 700+ NL & Votw Runs without a binding dropping and seems like everyone has gotten theirs

Jason#12973

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noobj View Post
    Anyone else still farming this?

Just resubbed 2 days ago after quitting a few months into Legion cos I got burnt out doing 700+ NL & Votw Runs without a binding dropping and seems like everyone has gotten theirs

Jason#12973
    you can do either the sub or assassination hidden skin, unlock one of their appearances and then get your thunderfury. i've got all the skins except for first thunderfury that way.

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post
    you can do either the sub or assassination hidden skin, unlock one of their appearances and then get your thunderfury. i've got all the skins except for first thunderfury that way.
    Ive got all the hidden skin colors that way but Iam worried when next expansion comes along that it wont stay because I never unlocked the original hidden skin for outlaw

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noobj View Post
    Ive got all the hidden skin colors that way but Iam worried when next expansion comes along that it wont stay because I never unlocked the original hidden skin for outlaw
    Relax. You will get it LONG before the next expansion arrives. If you still haven't by the time beta starts, I'd be slightly more worried, but not at all now.

And I don't have mine either.

I am either incredibly lucky or they upped the drop chance a lot, as I got the bindings on the first run on my rogue.

It's a pity though as mine is just an alt and mains seem to not have this yet :/
    Last edited by Brimstone; 2017-04-21 at 10:29 AM.

i keep trying to find farming runs on group finder, i used to but not anymore.