Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Yeah, because it's really fun when someone chops up Helya and you can't loot her anymore. Fun, fun, fun! You only have your fellow idiot players to thank for this. Always trying to find a way to abuse a fun toy.
    No its blizzard to blame, plenty of ways to just fix the issue rather then "no fun for all". But nice job with the name calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    No its blizzard to blame, plenty of ways to just fix the issue rather then "no fun for all".
    I don't know. Name a few.

But nice job with the name calling.
    I'm sorry, but they are idiots. Making sure other players can't loot is not fun, it's stupid, making them idiots. It's also the reason you can't have fun using the item what it is intended for.

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    It's kinda sad there is a need for an addon like that. If you can't get the question right in, let's say, the first 3 tries at most what have you been doing in the game all these years?
    People who actually need the addon shouldn't be allowed to come near this game, or electrical equipment, or the outside world.
    There are people which aren't so much interested in lore, and/or ones which haven't played in the old expansions.

If you do the quest with 10+ alts for gold+exp, it can get annoying. So of course you want to speed up the process. But I'd prefer something which actually answers the question instantly instead of just displaying the answer.

for all was good and holy is, please blizzard destroy not the last classic hunter playstile (range+1 pet)!
    Last edited by Arvandor; 2016-11-23 at 11:27 AM.

Fix the buggy-ness of the looting the meat (since this item was used in Mists and half the time people could or could not loot it back then).
    Change permissions, so the item can't be used on a body that has loot still on it. (Can't skin a body that someone hasn't looted).
    One of the worst choices could be loot still on the body gets mailed to people.
    Three fixes just off the top of my head.

I'm sorry, but they are idiots. Making sure other players can't loot is not fun, it's stupid, making them idiots. It's also the reason you can't have fun using the item what it is intended for.
    So you just assume Tirilka has done this....

With Mind Flay being now a Mind Sear with this passive, I hope there isn't any boss designed in the future that will imply "don't dps or cleave this target". Will be a nightmare and a complete stop-DPS for SP, the same way Fire Mages had to prevent spreading their DoTs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    With Mind Flay being now a Mind Sear with this passive, I hope there isn't any boss designed in the future that will imply "don't dps or cleave this target". Will be a nightmare and a complete stop-DPS for SP, the same way Fire Mages had to prevent spreading their DoTs.
    Say hello to Arcane Barrage

Blizzard could stick to the lore and classify Helya (along with other Val'kyr) as undead. Since they are actually undead.

I don't know about the knife, but the soul inhaler only works on humanoid targets, so by having Helya as an undead will prevent that toy from causing trouble.

They can do it, they changed Archimonde to a demon after he was incorrectly classified as a humanoid.Since I was able to use the soul inhaler toy on him at one point

a addon helper because of a quiz? really? how fucking lazy are people?!, the questions are so damn easy, and if you fricking dont know the answers then read up on it.
    Last edited by kornek21; 2016-11-23 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    So you just assume Tirilka has done this....
    Who?

Edit: NVM, I checked back. No, I said he has his fellow players to blame. Doesn't 'fellow players' mean 'other people then you'? It does to me (not native speaker), otherwise I would have said 'you only have yourself to blame'. So, sorry if that isn't correct English. I did mean other people who abused the toy ruined it for people like Tirilka who want to use the item for fun.
    Last edited by Amerissis; 2016-11-23 at 12:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Make them unusable on raidbosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kornek21 View Post
    a addon helper because of a quiz? really? how fucking lazy are people?!, the questions are so damn easy, and if you fricking dont know the answers then read up on it.
    Thats gamers anno 2016..

Blizzard should've fixed that kind of game breaking bug ASAP when it was reported.... The pressure for top world kills kinda screwed limit over.

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    It's kinda sad there is a need for an addon like that. If you can't get the question right in, let's say, the first 3 tries at most what have you been doing in the game all these years?
    People who actually need the addon shouldn't be allowed to come near this game, or electrical equipment, or the outside world.
    Playing and not giving a S&^t about lore ?

Was wondering why they are stopping using the knife toy in raids, until I read the comments. I honestly never even thought about using it on NPCs. I always use it on fellow raid members who don't run back for some reason. Chop them up, then set them on fire with the Cremating Torch. Shame that they are getting rid of it completely. They should just make it so you can only use it on players, like the torch.

No devs currently gives a fuck or play BM confirmed

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell are they disabling everything in raids... are we not allowed to have fun in a raid environment anymore or is it strict seriousness only? If there's a technical issue with them, they should state the reason, from our standpoint it looks like they just want to remove fun from raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why no freakin Service Sales for WoW?

15 Euros for a Skin Color change is a ripoff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Whelp, raids just got even more anti-fun.

These days it feels like we're using a template character to do instanced content rather than the character we've invested years into.

Quote Originally Posted by Camodo View Post
    No devs currently gives a fuck or play BM confirmed
    So I'm not the only one who thought that. The spec has went almost completely untouched since early beta aside from some minor number tuning despite overwhelming feedback about how much players in general don't like how it plays now.