Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

If you could add one thing to WoW...

If you could add (not change) one thing to WoW, what would you add?

15+ Year Old Account
    Demonesque tanking spec and Afflictionesque healing spec to the Warlock.
    I love my warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it said one... but.. the list is long! *hides* So, consider it all, 'or'.

Reforging again.
    Paladin Ranged Specc.
    Templar/DPS Tank specc for Warrior/Paladin.
    Dangers while flying.
    SHIPS!1!111!!!!!!!!! (And I'm talking, ArcheAge ships idea!).
    Undermine available.
    More locations without NPC's or too many questing aka. RP friendly locations.
    Bards.
    Tinkers.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

High elves.

i would say player housing but we all know how that ended up

Deleted
    Better developers.

I don't mean this in an insulting way even if does sound very much like I do. I just think that smarter developers who are more familiar with actually playing the game in an out-of-office environment could do better changes faster.

7+ Year Old Account
    A raid management mine-game, just like the pet battle system, but with organizing a raid

Would work like the current follower system, but where you control gear, role, spec and command them around Would have always liked to have gear out several characters with old school gear Having teams for lvl 60 raids, 70 raids and so on
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Dance Studio
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Body type modifiers in character creation. I'm sick of my mage being just as ripped as melee toons. I want my mage to be a big tub of goo or a toothpick thin emaciated looking caster.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Minecraft-like instances where I could make other players run through my very own dungeon and maybe even throw a few surprises at them during the run, Dungeon Master style.

"Oh too easy for you? Let's see how you handle DOOM LORD KAZZAK sneaking up on your healer, Mr Mythic Raider!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Better developers.
    I'd bump this up through the roof if this forum had the buttons, but for my part I know it's absolutely unrealistic to hope Blizzard cares enough to hire competent developers, so my vote goes to a dual-pistol-wielding spec for rogues. 10/10 would play the shit out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Permanent ability to fly everywhere in the game, except in-door..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Breast/Butt slider. Being able to give a character big breasts/butt.

Deleted
    Balanced PvP would be nice

It would be tricky and near impossible, but...

Gunships for players.

Consider it a mini guild, up to 10 player maybe 20, 10 would probably work better. But envision this, these gunships are in seperate instanced zones, with x amount of gunships in a sky zone. No buildings, objects anything, just open sky. Now, say you can have 20 ships per instance, I'd make 10 horde, 10 alliance. You can build up your ships offensive abilities or defensive, evadeability or just make it look pretty or tie it into professions in some ways (keeping in mind some servers are RP some PVE). Now you can go about your way doing what ever, but from a pvp side of things, you can attack others and raid supplies. The difficult part would be balancing it so two ships can't gang up on one.

Another idea for the next expansion is player built city's

Now hear me out, I kind of do and don't mean in a garrison way. Opposed to everything being individual based (like it is in wod and legion lets face it) missions would be player wide. For example Mission A starts in 24 hours time, weather it goes on 0% or 100%, players need to do a group effort to contribute for it to suceed. Other bonus events would include the players going out to grab materials, items, npcs etc. And slowly over the course of the expansion you get a complete city

Both of these ideas are slighty modified from what STO does. and while it sounds terriable they do actually work and get people engaging

10+ Year Old Account
    Without changing anything? Armor Dye, I guess.

Armor dyes.

Ranged (without tank spec) hero class.

Dynamic events. WQs aren't enough to make non-instanced content compelling, especially when they're mostly reiterations of previously done activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Better developers.

I don't mean this in an insulting way even if does sound very much like I do. I just think that smarter developers who are more familiar with actually playing the game in an out-of-office environment could do better changes faster.
    At the very least they could use some new blood with a fresh perspective. I feel like WoW quit being innovative, or at least quit broadening itself, in Wrath.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Later game mechanics at an early level, so all get a chance to explore.
    Example, low level scenarios to finish off a zones story, say for example, instead of just kill hogger, it's done as a scenario to tell a story.
    Low level garrison (more akin to class halls than the garrison) showing new players about building up a force of champions etc, of course would probably only work with zone scaling In original zones.
    World quests starting at level 10
    Bear with me here, as it's a weird concept I know, but a while ago I talked to a friend about it ingame, and how they could add a lot of end game features low level
    Using elwyn forest as a starting base.
    You roll a human, clear initial start area, get quest to meet with King Anduin in goldshire, who gives you your own plot of land outside goldshire, as you progress through the zone, completing more sub quests akin to pandarias seperate chains, for the meta achievement.
    You unlock new features, like a farm to grow food and raise animals (for leveling cooking low level)
    You get a quest to clear the mines of the kobolds, once completed, the mine is liberated,and thus able to send resources to your mini garrison.
    Then the murlocs attack, liberating the people from the murlocs, will unlock a new fishing quest chain leading to an artifact style low level fishing pole.
    Clearing the defies invading farms near logging camp, unlocks a new wood resource to upgrade buildings.
    Leading to profession style buildings, to help level low level professions.
    Then you get an alert your garrison is under attack by the gnolls. You return to base to find you have a garrison invasion. (3 person scenario, queueable)
    Completing it, see's hogger locked up in the stockades, leading to a new mini dungeon run for low level, as it seems hogger got captured on purpose..
    As you finish the dungeon, stormwind comes under attack by a coordinated effort by the murlocs, gnolls and kobolds.
    Leading to a mini raid of stormwind, not a max level one, a scaled level one
    Finishing this raid unlocks a special artifact weapon for your spec, that levels with you.

Obviously it would be too much work to ever introduce, but it would be a way to breath life into long forgotten zones
    So all zones become relevant, as each zone would have its own story, own scenario, dungeon, mini raid, upgrades, and each zone giving a unique reward, like artifact bracers from ashenvale, artifact ring from STV etc

Anyhow long post over haha, sorry just only talked about it before instead of putting it into words on the forum, even had a lot of thoughts for other zones, but not flooding the forum.