Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post

UPDATE #1st Post with new version.
    It's kinda raw batch - had no time to test much - so bear with me if you find bugs (please report them asap)

cheers
    That was quick!

Next opportunity I'll get to test the fury changes will be Wednesdays raid so I should have some feedback by Thursday morning - will let you know

Cheers

Glad there's a separation between specs now. It'll make it much easier to personalize. I'll run tests when I get home from work and report any findings!

Thanks for the stellar work, dude!

Quick Question: Some of the cool down numbers don't seem to be working correctly. It's showing like 10 seconds for Thunder Clap. Not quite sure why or how this is happening. I am using ElvUI and Bartender.

Quote Originally Posted by jjokeefe29 View Post
    Quick Question: Some of the cool down numbers don't seem to be working correctly. It's showing like 10 seconds for Thunder Clap. Not quite sure why or how this is happening. I am using ElvUI and Bartender.
    TC works differently. After your cast it shows the duration of slow, not cooldown of the ability itself. I don't like it too and just got rid of this string. Pretty sure nobody cares about its slow duration in pve.

Deleted
    I have the following problem, i don't see cooldown numbers after cast. I use elvui.
    Does someone have the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Ardias View Post
    I have the following problem, i don't see cooldown numbers after cast. I use elvui.
    Does someone have the same problem?
    Install addonSkins for elvui and then checkmark it in options/miscellaneous.

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    TC works differently. After your cast it shows the duration of slow, not cooldown of the ability itself. I don't like it too and just got rid of this string. Pretty sure nobody cares about its slow duration in pve.
    Yes, I just want to see cool downs on those abilities. I'm not good enough with WA to know what string to change. I'll have to look at it tonight to figure it out.

7+ Year Old Account
    just as mentioned by ReD-EyeD. the 10seconds stuff for thunder clap was for the slow debuff on the target.
    I removed that for now so you will only see the cooldown and when it's ready (get the update WA in #1 post)

So far, no issues with the Arms loadout. Did a few mythic+ and a handful of wq's and saw nothing that seemed to work improperly. Also used fury for a few trash pulls and saw no problems there either. Didn't use prot though. I'll have more time to really test through the weekend.

Thanks again, mTx87.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    So far, no issues with the Arms loadout. Did a few mythic+ and a handful of wq's and saw nothing that seemed to work improperly. Also used fury for a few trash pulls and saw no problems there either. Didn't use prot though. I'll have more time to really test through the weekend.

Thanks again, mTx87.
    thanks for your feedback.
    Always appreciate it if ppl test those stuff

Quote Originally Posted by mTx87 View Post
    just as mentioned by ReD-EyeD. the 10seconds stuff for thunder clap was for the slow debuff on the target.
    I removed that for now so you will only see the cooldown and when it's ready (get the update WA in #1 post)
    Oh thanks, you didn't need to adjust it just for me LOL I appreciate it.

Oh thanks, you didn't need to adjust it just for me LOL I appreciate it.
    Pretty sure it's a frequently requested feature

Forgive my stupidity here, but this is great, I feel weird that im the only one asking for a CS debuff tracker? I don't see it anywhere when I use it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolezpk View Post
    Forgive my stupidity here, but this is great, I feel weird that im the only one asking for a CS debuff tracker? I don't see it anywhere when I use it.
    There was a CS tracker before but as some ppl mentioned, it is not necessary to track CS debuff but instead track shattered defense buff.
    That's why there is only a shattered defense buff tracking right now.

If you have any suggestions / feature requests feel free to post in here

Deleted
    Hello,

First of all great job on this WA mTx87 ! Very classy , such wow, amazing.

Few questions,
    I haven't tested yet, i will try this WE.

I guess you will follow and adapt your work to the PTR 7.1.5 coming soon with all the modifications on war gameplay (I play only PROT ATM)

Did you manage all talents (f.e : Avatar in prot spec) ?

For now, i will wait to test it out before asking other stupid question

Great Job BTW , looks nice !

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xash View Post
    Hello,

First of all great job on this WA mTx87 ! Very classy , such wow, amazing.

Few questions,
    I haven't tested yet, i will try this WE.

I guess you will follow and adapt your work to the PTR 7.1.5 coming soon with all the modifications on war gameplay (I play only PROT ATM)

Did you manage all talents (f.e : Avatar in prot spec) ?

For now, i will wait to test it out before asking other stupid question

Great Job BTW , looks nice !
    I will definately adapt the modification of 7.1.5 for protection warrior.
    It's still only on PTR - when the changes to warrior are fixed I will work on the WAs.

Maybe I will need some time for that because I mostly play arms spec and only tank in m+ and stuff.

As of right now every (warrior) talent should be in these WAs.

7+ Year Old Account
    small arms update regarding colossus smash tracking.

there will be a yellow bar above the rage bar if colossus smash is up in the target.
    no other changes right now

screenshot & wa string in #1 post

Are most people using this on top of having their hot bars at the bottom, or hiding those?

Personally I have them in addtion to the standard action bars.

ps. @mTx87, the additional buff tracker for the legendary cloak is working well - ty!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkicus View Post
    Are most people using this on top of having their hot bars at the bottom, or hiding those?
    I'm using these in addition of the actionbars (same as Coburn1990)

Quote Originally Posted by Coburn1990 View Post
    Personally I have them in addtion to the standard action bars.

ps. @mTx87, the additional buff tracker for the legendary cloak is working well - ty!
    thanks for the testing and the idea for the legendary cloak tracker

cheers