Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    Demonology doesnt have mana tap..it has implosion in its place..
    I'm an idiot, I blame the mondays, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    I'm an idiot, I blame the mondays, sorry!
    All good, it would of added one more spell to the rotation which would of just made it harder but would of been interesting. The upgrade to impending doom is nice, seems like Improved Dreadstalkers will not be the go to anymore (if you aren't taking Implosion for AoE) especially if you have the Kazzak belt like I do.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I think currently aff is based on RNG thats why. But in reality when I join a pug and I see locks with less gear doing more dmg than me as aff I think maybe our simcrafting etc might be a bit off in general.

Also seeing more and more locks on top guilds boosting aff lately maybe they know something that I don't.
    It's a great dungeon spec and it has great potential to be a very useful spec for nighthold - we'll see when we get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbatroix View Post
    All good, it would of added one more spell to the rotation which would of just made it harder but would of been interesting. The upgrade to impending doom is nice, seems like Improved Dreadstalkers will not be the go to anymore (if you aren't taking Implosion for AoE) especially if you have the Kazzak belt like I do.
    I'm running kazzak belt and got 50% doom damage from relics, really looking forward to this talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    I'm running kazzak belt and got 50% doom damage from relics, really looking forward to this talent.
    Is it worth switching relics to Doom from imp's firebolt, if you are running kazzak's belt???

@Woz with the nerf to Synergy and taking this from your guide post in the OP "Doomguard buff brings Supremacy back into near contention (or at least a lot closer to where it was previously)". Do you think Supremacy will be worth using with the next update if everything remains as is on the PTR?

@xuros, with the nerf to GoSyn, I think GoServ would be the next go too...as you can line up GoServ cooldown with Thael's consumption and doomgaurds having low amount of health...but not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    @Woz with the nerf to Synergy and taking this from your guide post in the OP "Doomguard buff brings Supremacy back into near contention (or at least a lot closer to where it was previously)". Do you think Supremacy will be worth using with the next update if everything remains as is on the PTR?
    Maybe? If you have bracers or ring Supremacy will definitely not be better, without perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Maybe? If you have bracers or ring Supremacy will definitely not be better, without perhaps.
    Well yeah figured that for the ring and wrist. Myself I have the belt (blizz has decided that I only get to have 1 good legendary lol) so I was just wondering. I need to DL the PTR client and give it a go soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedevil View Post
    Is it worth switching relics to Doom from imp's firebolt, if you are running kazzak's belt???
    Not for patchwerk fights but it's not like I had the option to use firebolt relics (got way higher ilvl doom relics) and the extra doom damage is awesome in dungeons and fights like Odyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Not even if you track the icd, and hardcast Doomguard as a CD? It's only downside is the cast time. Shard cost is the same.

Did Norgannons Foresight almost become BIS allowing casting on the move for 5 seconds?

Anyone notice low damage numbers on Helya even if just tunneling normal single target DPS rotation? Unsure what the problem is but feels like some of our damage is missing. Maybe it's just not using hero on pull but something feels off.

Quote Originally Posted by DesireKT View Post
    Anyone notice low damage numbers on Helya even if just tunneling normal single target DPS rotation? Unsure what the problem is but feels like some of our damage is missing. Maybe it's just not using hero on pull but something feels off.
    Check your logs and see if your dreadstalkers are even attacking the boss. Mine decided to go for a swim and do nothing for a few of the spawns I had.

Hello Not, nice guide. I watched ur videos and wanted to ask whats addon that track ur doom, dreadstalkers and imps? That bars is kinda better then zPets icons, imo.
    Sorry if this question is already asked, and sorry for my bad english.
    Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonray View Post
    Hello Not, nice guide. I watched ur videos and wanted to ask whats addon that track ur doom, dreadstalkers and imps? That bars is kinda better then zPets icons, imo.
    Sorry if this question is already asked, and sorry for my bad english.
    Thanks in advance!
    That's all part of my Weak Auras, check the links in my signature.

Just to be 100% sure.

My first trinket is that one from nythendra.

2nd slot i have so far:
    Oakhearts Root 860 http://www.wowhead.com/item=137306/o...oot&bonus=1826
    Padawens Unlucky Charm 860 http://www.wowhead.com/item=141536/p...arm&bonus=3466

The flat stats one it is in every situation, or is the oakheart procc better?

Deleted
    So when 7.1.5 comes...in single target what will it be ? Improved Dreadstalkers or Impending doom ? And Synergy or Service ?

How come youre not using this opener in your logs Woz? Is it not optimal anymore?
    Last edited by Ysgarthiad; 2016-11-24 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amko View Post
    Just to be 100% sure.

My first trinket is that one from nythendra.

2nd slot i have so far:
    Oakhearts Root 860 http://www.wowhead.com/item=137306/o...oot&bonus=1826
    Padawens Unlucky Charm 860 http://www.wowhead.com/item=141536/p...arm&bonus=3466

The flat stats one it is in every situation, or is the oakheart procc better?
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org..._trinkets.html
    I would sim with your own gear to see, but I think you are to just use Padawens all the time at the lower ilvl, only at higher ilvl the damage proc outweights the stats.
    Last edited by Rorixis; 2016-11-25 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysgarthiad View Post
    How come youre not using this opener in your logs Woz? Is it not optimal anymore?
    Only thing I don't or haven't done is Doom in the opener because 90% of the fights we Lust on pull and I don't need the Doom tick.