Unholy DPS help requested

My dps has felt pretty lacklustre of late, so I simmed my character. I was shocked to see I only sim for 360k dps, despite have Unholy bracers, legendary cloak and 881 ilvl overall (this was with no Heroism buff, 6 minute encounter on Patchwerk).

My toon is here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eshroud/simple.

Here are also my most recent logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/B8QtwqHfX13aPrmR

If anyone could point out why my dps seems so low compared to most top 100 logs, I'd very much appreciate it.

Deleted
    Gearwise:

Your crit is too low, you can drop some haste for some crit but the best would be to drop mastery/versa for some crit.

You need a new neck, low haste/high mastery is very poor, item level on jewelry is not that important. You need crit+haste, also, change your haste enchant on both rings to crit.

Try to aim for 30% crit and 20% haste, but until you reach that amount of crit haste is inferior. use plots when simming and see where you are in terms of stat wheigt.

Try to run karazhan weekly for the Eye of Command trinket.

Try to stop using prolonget potion and switch to potion of the old war

Also, sim yourself with shadow infusion instead of infected claws and see your results.

I'm simming 360k with 10 item levels below you altough my second legendary is a dps one. (Shoulders).

If i see something else i'll update the post.
    Last edited by mmoc76053cf4df; 2016-11-24 at 11:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed View Post
    so I simmed my character. I was shocked to see I only sim for 360k dps
    You are playing Unholy DK, what are you expecting?

On a serious note, you are performing well on nythendra.

Your Raid's DPS for eye was overall pretty low, i am assuming it is not a safe kill.

And Unholy packs a good punch of rng

Gear-wise your crit could be higher, just like myself you are drowning in mastery/haste. And your trinket could improve, try to get the eye from Karazhan. Your relics are terrible. Double runic tattoo is really weak.

You are also losing 1% dps because of an edgy DK name

Never mind ignore my post, he corrected his.
    Last edited by KodoRealTalk; 2016-11-24 at 11:04 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zevah View Post
    Gearwise:

Your crit is too low, you can drop some haste for some crit but the best would be to drop mastery/versa for some crit.

You need a new neck, low haste/high mastery is very poor, item level on jewelry is not that important. You need crit+haste, also, change your haste enchant on both rings to crit.

Try to aim for 30% crit and 20% haste, but until you reach that amount of crit haste is inferior. use plots when simming and see where you are in terms of stat wheigt.

Try to run karazhan weekly for the Eye of Command trinket.

Try to stop using prolonget potion and switch to potion of the old war

Also, sim yourself with shadow infusion instead of infected claws and see your results.

I'm simming 360k with 10 item levels below you altough my second legendary is a dps one. (Shoulders).

If i see something else i'll update the post.
    hello quick question

right now im running with
    Critical Strike 32.85% /Haste 23.78% /Mastery 33.81%

do you think i should drop more haste to 18%-19% and go for more Crit/Versa/ Mastery?
    this is me.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aintuzk/simple

any help is appreciated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raintusk View Post
    hello quick question

right now im running with
    Critical Strike 32.85% /Haste 23.78% /Mastery 33.81%

do you think i should drop more haste to 18%-19% and go for more Crit/Versa/ Mastery?
    this is me.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aintuzk/simple

any help is appreciated.
    simcraft says your current stat weights is:

STR 9.56
    CRIT 7.12
    VERS 6.98
    HASTE 6.89
    MAST 6.48

Haste is still higher than mastery and too close to versatility to change it, if you gain versatility most likely your haste value would go up and viceversa.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zevah View Post
    simcraft says your current stat weights is:

STR 9.56
    CRIT 7.12
    VERS 6.98
    HASTE 6.89
    MAST 6.48

Haste is still higher than mastery and too close to versatility to change it, if you gain versatility most likely your haste value would go up and viceversa.
    thanks a lot

so crit still on top! thanks man you helped me a lot.