Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Doesn't matter who they are, they're politicians. Things like this are to be expected.
    One of Trump's key attributes that he played up was that he was not a politician and therefore would be different.

But he's not. Wump wump.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    As far as politicians not doing things they campaigned on, this has been a thing since forever. Blame representational democracy.
    Didnt you idiots vote for him because he wasnt a politician and he was going to drain the swamp? Haha you get what you pay for.. all you had to do was open your ears and listen to the American people hes scammed for decades.. too bad..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    He's still by far better than corrupt, crooked, Soros' globalist *itch Clinton. Must be tantalizing to know that, isn't it, ye, keep those tearful threads coming, libtards

infracted - trolling
    how is this trolling but this whole thread and the majority of replies arent

OT= every single politician is a liar and flip flopper

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor View Post
    He's still by far better than corrupt, crooked, Soros' globalist *itch Clinton. Must be tantalizing to know that, isn't it, ye, keep those tearful threads coming, libtards

infracted - trolling
    I would have voted for Hitler to keep Hillary out of office. Or Charles Manson. Or Genghis Khan. Or Joseph Stalin. I could go on...

Also, Soros is a puppet. He does nothing he isn't told to do by his masters. Just like the POTUS, no matter who it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I feel it was primarily the right-wing misconstruing what trump was saying, attempting to skew what he was saying into something rational so they'd feel less bad about supporting a complete lunatic because their party fumbled the ball on electing a remotely competent person.

A lunatic who wanted to abbrogate the 14th amendment. Or legalize torture. Or ban Muslims. Or build a wall. Pretty hard to "misconstrue" those.

The left didn't "misinterpret" what Trump was saying, republicans ignored or attempted to rationalize what he was saying.
    As I said, you have interpreted what he said in such a way as to view him in such a detestable fashion. That's fine, you could be correct. Those of the right did not follow in your interpretation or at least not all of it. Besides, after all the nasty thing that were said and are still being said about him from folks on the left Rebecca even more reason to just ignore your persistence on him wringing those of the right. To use a phrase of the left. You just can't understand.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post

"I am not a politician, I am a a businessman."

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    wheres the option for "i think you should take a break from your state propaganda aka mainstream media and wait until he becomes president and enacts his policies before jumping to conclusions"?
    How the actual fuck is this the mainstream media's fault? THESE ARE THINGS HE IS SAYING. All this bullshit "Mainstream media is mean" shit is hilarious when they are literally quoting the mother fucker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    I would have voted for Hitler to keep Hillary out of office. Or Charles Manson. Or Genghis Khan. Or Joseph Stalin.
    Well now you're just diving off the deep end. I mean really, why even dig yourself into this hyperbolic hole?

Were you alive in WWII by any chance? It's easy to take little account of things that happened before you were alive, but I like to believe no one today would vote for someone who would systematically try to exterminate enormous percentages of their own population while aggressively expanding their borders via invasions.

7+ Year Old Account
    You libs are so obsessed with trump, its pathetic at this point. You're like a bunch of petulant children that just squirm on the ground kicking your feet and screaming because you didn't get your way. I don't support trump, but you people need to grow the fuck up and move on.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love how when Hillary was flip-flopping on issues, on a state by state basis, it was that she "Changed her position as more information became available, like any thinking person would do."

The dude won the presidency by speaking his mind. Right or wrong, he was passionate about saying what he felt needed to be said.
    Can any of you here honestly say that you didn't at some point type something out that AT THE TIME was your absolute unshakable opinion, yet after awhile you looked back and realized that you could/should have handled it a bit better, and that it maybe wasn't as black & white as you had assumed? The guy is human, and he gets carried away a little bit in the moment, like a human.

I don't even like Trump, but even I can see that most of you Trump haters are just grasping at straws.

I would have voted for Hitler to keep Hillary out of office. Or Charles Manson. Or Genghis Khan. Or Joseph Stalin. I could go on...

Also, Soros is a puppet. He does nothing he isn't told to do by his masters. Just like the POTUS, no matter who it is.
    And if you're serious about this, your name is fitting. You just said that you would rather have actual murderers and torturers than someone who you believe is "corrupt" lol. You're part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Those are, quite irrevocably, the facts.

Did he not promise to lock her up? Was this not met with huge cheers and chants every time it was mentioned? Did it not become an unofficial slogan for his campaign?

And now that he's elected did he not say that he won't pursue prosecution because "she's been through enough"?
    Is he able to just lock her up as president elect? Is he able to lock her up as president?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Is he able to just lock her up as president elect? Is he able to lock her up as president?
    He is able to appoint the special prosecutor and start the investigation that he promised to. Which he, apparently, will now not do.

So yeah, he could have actually been telling the truth. But he wasn't. No misinformation, just facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost 2000 posts and you can't make a poll?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post

Well apparently I'm not allowed to call someone "libtard", and a liberal mod(probably Endus) took offense. Which pretty much made my case about liberals alot more solid :P
    Can't wait till a word "liberal" itself would be considered trolling/swearing.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    He is able to appoint the special prosecutor and start the investigation that he promised to. Which he, apparently, will now not do.

So yeah, he could have actually been telling the truth. But he wasn't. No misinformation, just facts.
    But he can't do that yet, and all you have is speculation and hysteria over a guy you hate. You are not a very good source of information on this subject.

God and you guys don't understand why people see you as insane cultist

"CLINTON IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER BECAUSE UHHH REASONS"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    People are so discontent but they don't even know why. People thinks it gives them the license to say and do stupid shit.
    I think that the US has just reached its lifespan. Remember, it's only 240 years old - as far as nations are concerned its just a baby. Innumerable powers have risen and fallen in the span of 240 years throughout history. Not every nation or empire stands the test of time, especially the large ones.

It wouldn't be a huge surprise to see the US fragment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    But he can't do that yet, and all you have is speculation and hysteria over a guy you hate. You are not a very good source of information on this subject.
    I have him saying in his own words before he got elected that he would do something, and now that he is the president elect he is saying he will not do that thing. It so happens that the things he is talking about became hugely popular to his supporters, and birthed a slogan for his campaign.

That's not misinformation, speculation, or hysteria - of which I have none - it is simply the facts. Please show me your facts that can dispute my claims, as I have shown you mine. I do not expect that you will be able to actually find anything, as it is a very simple matter and we have direct quotes from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    God and you guys don't understand why people see you as insane cultist

"CLINTON IS LITERALLY WORSE THAN HITLER BECAUSE UHHH REASONS"
    It's because of the mainstream media that was obsessed with nonsense stories for years. Ya know, the mainstream media that they now hate so much. Because these people aren't interested in any kind of logic or consistency.

Well...it things keep on track as I see 'em, I don't think Trump's chief "advisor" will last a year. If he lasts the summer that would come as a surprise. But I really think he'll quit sooner than later. (I thought he'd be fired...but...)
    Ideological differences or something..