Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Because illegals do the jobs actual Americans don't want to.

Why didn't the rustbelt workers go out and take jobs to pick fruits and vegetables, or as construction workers? It's about as mentally challenging as factory work.
    This same bullshit rhetoric is always used "BUT DEY WILL DO DA WURK MURICANS WON'T!" No, stop speaking bullshit. People will work Jobs that need to be done if they are offered to them. The reason the Illegals do it is because companies know they can just pay them less.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    You are a fucking idiot. I'm done with you.
    Thanks for proving my point for me. I love irony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    xen·o·pho·bi·a
    ˌzenəˈfōbēə,ˌzēnəˈfōbēə/
    noun
    intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.
    Wanting a strict border control is not an intense dislike of foreigners and is certainly not irrational.

Actually, I'm of the opinion that any business that hires illegal immigrants should be taken out to the woodshed and face severe penalties, if not have their operating license outright yanked. So no, it's not about xenophobia.

Depends on if you're in Arizona or North Dakota. Statistics matter.
    But the campaign again, never mentioned no penalties on businesses or making tougher laws. That is the problem of attacking one group as if it is all their fault.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    xen·o·pho·bi·a
    ˌzenəˈfōbēə,ˌzēnəˈfōbēə/
    noun
    intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.
    That definition has nothing to do with people disliking criminals being there illegally. If they hated Immigrants Legal or Illegal it would be. Stop grasping at straws.

No, they exist because if you have half a braincell and aren't a bleeding-heart liberal who uses nothing but emotion to make decisions instead of actually thinking things through, you would know that allowing open borders is disasterous to economic stability. It's also dangerous when you have radical terrorism that is more than happy to take advantage of idiots like you who think that there should no no attempt to secure borders.
    You seem to be using a whole lot of emotion right now, just like your picture. I'm not a bleeding heart, I simply support freedom. It's a shame you have such a strong aversion to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Wanting a strict border control is not an intense dislike of foreigners and is certainly not irrational.
    That would depend on why someone wants strict border control. It could point to xenophobia, nationalism, or authoritarianism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    That definition has nothing to do with people disliking criminals being there illegally. If they hated Immigrants Legal or Illegal it would be. Stop grasping at straws.
    Have you ever broken a law? If so, you are a criminal, as well.

Is This what qualifies as research now a days? 1,071 people are no where near enough of a demographic pool size to come to such a drastic conclusion. I highly doubt they drew that conclusion from more then one area. If they stayed in one area, they probably Will get many of the people giving a very similar response. Not to mention, this isn't "most". Its Barely half. Its a minor majority if we go by the 60% they say.

I hate idiots like these who publish completely BS articles claiming they have discovered something worth while through polls and then come to find out that they put the Very minimum effort into it and came up with completely outlandish and ludicrous claims based on numbers that are Far to small and Far to isolated to even remotely be extrapolated into a bigger number.

My own anecdotal evidence, most people Want undocumented immigrants to leave since they understand that they are nothing more then a drain on our system while giving nothing back to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Again, attacking a group without acknowledging the whole problem. Is basic xenophobia, to incite nationalism.

So where you are from (I think you are not from the U.S.). If businesses start hiring a bunch of illegals. It is not their fault? They have no culpability?
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I never said it did. But the belief that freedom only applies to some =/= freedom. The most possible freedom is allowing people to do whatever they want, so long as they do not harm another. That would mean one would have to stop restricting any action which does not cause harm.
    Who said that freedom only applies to them? I am sure most Americans have would not give a flying fuck if every other country was free. Freedom does not mean open borders.

Do you let random people wander into your house and take your food, etc? No, so you must hate freedom according to your 'logic'.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I'm not. You and others of your ilk, simply ignore my response I put in almost all of my posts.

If businesses hire illegals. Should they be just as responsible?

Again, attacking a group without acknowledging the whole problem. Is basic xenophobia, to incite nationalism.

So where you are from (I think you are not from the U.S.). If businesses start hiring a bunch of illegals. It is not their fault? They have no culpability?
    Its both parties fault. The ones coming here illegally, thus providing someone for the business to hire at a far cheaper rate, and the business for giving them work.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I like cheap costs for products.
    I don't have an issue getting a job.

If people want them deported, I don't care. If people don't want them deported, I don't care.
    If they're deported, then prices of things better not go up, unless I will have an issue with it.

In my opinion, if they want to be here, make them citizens and tax them like everyone else.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Who said that freedom only applies to them? I am sure most Americans have would not give a flying fuck if every other country was free. Freedom does not mean open borders.

Do you let random people wander into your house and take your food, etc? No, so you must hate freedom according to your 'logic'.
    You are showing harm against private property. Crossing an invisible line in the dirt doesn't harm anyone, nor does it infringe upon their property.

They clearly don't support their freedom to come try and find a better life. I'm not saying they have to be supported, but it seems illogical to try and restrict their freedoms when they have caused no harm.

Horrible analogy, since most illegals do not take shit. They come here and work.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is gibberish.

So where you are from (I think you are not from the U.S.).
    Every country has borders, so not relevant.

If businesses start hiring a bunch of illegals. It is not their fault? They have no culpability?
    Who said they have no culpability? It still doesn't mean you shouldn't enforce borders and deport illegal immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Its both parties fault. The ones coming here illegally, thus providing someone for the business to hire at a far cheaper rate, and the business for giving them work.
    You do understand that was not the platform of Trump. He attacked the illegals and I'm sorry it was almost always directed to brown people.

To be clear. Both parties never want to put the responsibility on businesses. They are some how immune. The problem is Trump was inciting a group of people, who honestly, do not grasp the whole problem. Unlike you.

Look I love Trump but, if we're talking for real we can't get rid of them. How can I shit post on MMO-C and living the comfy life that I do without them doing the hard work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Look I love Trump but, if we're talking for real we can't get rid of them. How can I shit post on MMO-C and living the comfy life that I do without them doing the hard work?
    Something something, stealing jobs, something something, make U.S. citizen unemployment go down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Once, I drove over the speed limit.

I almost turned myself in to a max security prison.
    It's a shame the police weren't more capable. Criminals need to be caught and punished.

Who said they have no culpability? It still doesn't mean you shouldn't enforce borders and deport illegal immigrants.
    a)We protect our borders. b) We deported the most people every this past year. Also our net illegal immigration is basically zero.

You do understand that demand for cheap labor is generally causes any type of immigration. I'm sorry but illegals do not come here or anywhere for shits and giggles.