Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    so wait, is it easier to get legendaries now?
    It's easier to get more than 4, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    The salt is real in this fanboy... Can't take the fact wow F upped? plz this X-pack from from 10 to 0 in weeks all because blizzard and the fan boys did not listen again, welcome to WOD 2.0 were people are only logging in to do the every 5 day click to get there AP boost.

- - - Updated - - -

Because turning wow into a job sounds fun right? plz ur the worse troll around telling people to run 30 to 40 Mythics a week... Might as well tell them to watch grass grow too. the fact thats all u people have left to say is go play wow 24/7 to be able to get ur loot shows u have nothing good left to stand by... try harder troll, no rely try harder, because u have nothing left to defend now.
    Is it a meme that people call others salty and then proceed to make the saltiest post ever written?

You are the exact reason why most people believe that vanilla through WotLK was WoW's peak and it hasn't come anywhere close since.

We're actually in an expansion where you're trying to argue that you deserve gear that is higher item level than Mythic raiding gear when you barely play the game.

What an odd time to be playing WoW. It actually made me think, I just recruited a guy that has never done a mythic fight that is 884, I'm still 876 and am 4/7M. You get more gear than ever, yet you're still angry, what an odd phenomenon. Guess this is a case for Blizz to scrap catering to hyper casuals all together, because no matter what you'll never be happy.
    Last edited by Semune; 2016-11-25 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    so wait, is it easier to get legendaries now?
    only if you were stuck at 4 trying to get your 5th, otherwise, this didn't affect you;p
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Deleted
    "The Unique-Equipped limit keeps the power gap between the haves and have-nots reasonable, and we'll continue to adjust the effectiveness of the outlier legendaries (coming up in patch 7.1.5) with the goal of keeping them exciting but not gamebreaking."

But it is already gamebreaking. Some of the legendaries are insanely more powerful than others. The legendary as well as the loot system is broken with too much random factor with warforged and titanforged and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkstradamus View Post
    People get their soft cap and now they complain they want a different way to obtain legendaries. Good god people just play the game and it'll come. If you aren't doing enough content to have earned yourself a legendary or 2 or 3 by now it probably doesn't change your game play enough to matter anyways. Now if you're clearing heroic every week/carrying M+/doing all your mythic dungeons and haven't gotten one then ya , you got shit luck and rnJesus hates you.
    And if the 2 or 3 you got are shit, you were fucked when it came to getting the useful ones. It also fucked over people who played multiple specs, which is part of why the soft cap was so stupid. To be clear, the soft cap never impacted me as I only have two legendaries and I still can see how stupid it was to have it in place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Are we really supposed to feel bad for the babies who've already gotten 4 and still crying for more? FFS you're already luckier than 99% of the playerbase

Ppls wanna have legendary, wanna be competitive and play also no main pg in all the 3 spec x 12 char. There is a simple solution to redeem you:
    Give us Legendary whit a farmable token or a good scaling of bad luck protection whitout cap, Introduce new legendary like diablo 3 in every patch and u have the subscription u are loosing caused by your tard actually sistem.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    The first 4 legendaries are "get asap". So everyone gets them with bad luck protect etc. then the system becomes normal. Becoming normal is not a cap. Bad luck protect though is a buff.
    A cap is not being able to equip more than 2 at the time.

So in my eyes no one gets penalized by this system. Up to 4 everyone has a boost. Past 4 everyone has his/her luck. I don't see why you call your own luck a restriction as "soft cap" implies.

You wouldn't think caps existed if they hadn't buffed your chance to the first 4 legends. In fact if I got 4 and you only got 1 you would only blame your luck. Now they give you 4 and then pure randomness and you call pure randomness a cap.

Blizzard can never ever win can they? For every new solution they make there is ALWAYS complaints by default. In the end they will just throw everything at vendors and be done with this but it will probably raise arguments about gold "caps" etc. /sigh
    The issue is what the base chance is for the last remaining four you don't have. Obviously the base chance was extremely low provided the people who have done upwards of 2k Mythic +s and still have four. As a result, even though it technically was still possible to get one, the odds were very against you. Many casual players would end the expansion with their four they got via bad luck protection.

Blizzard has made a few mistakes with this system that they've revealed to us overtime. We're still in a bit of a struggle over legendary balance and some legendaries being minimal DPS gains while others are massive. Blizzard needs to do a lot of work in this area to make the system feel they way it was designed to be felt (people should be excited about what they're receiving, not disappointed).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Are we really supposed to feel bad for the babies who've already gotten 4 and still crying for more? FFS you're already luckier than 99% of the playerbase
    Or they're doing more than you.

So it's easier for the lucky ones to get more, while nothing changes for the ones that still haven't seen a single one even when playing on 2-3 characters on a daily basis and doing everything available... WTF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    So it's easier for the lucky ones to get more, while nothing changes for the ones that still haven't seen a single one even when playing on 2-3 characters on a daily basis and doing everything available... WTF.
    The only people that are lucky are the ones that are getting legendaries without farming (or the ones that get all of their good ones first). Most of the people that are at 4 already farm M+ dungeons and were averaging a legendary about every 150 runs. This is due to the bad luck protection system that's in place. The more you do the content and the harder it is, the more likely you'll get one as you continue. It is not purely luck.
    Last edited by masterhorus8; 2016-11-25 at 06:06 AM.

It's not luck when some of these players have 1500+ m+ and are full clearing all raids every week. I would not expect the average joe on the forum to understand who has less than 10 m+ ran

10+ Year Old Account
    wow, there actually was a 4 cap limit and I have 3 of the worst ones. Glad they removed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    you may want to read it properly first, you could earn more than 4 before it was just unlikely due to bad luck protection not helping after you got the 4th.
    You may want to read properly first. they clearely said 'softcap', not hardcap.
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Quote Originally Posted by avx81 View Post
    It's not luck when some of these players have 1500+ m+ and are full clearing all raids every week. I would not expect the average joe on the forum to understand who has less than 10 m+ ran
    I have done so and i only have 2 legs, those crybabies should just be grateful with what they have and stfu imo

Deleted
    According to the number of comments, and flaming here, blizzard overly underrated the number of people who have 4 legendary already.

Im Jack's unending envy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    I can't wrap my head around one thing: why exactly are they telling this to players NOW?

This is highly cynical, but they could have made the change without anyone noticing it's out, and players would slowly start getting legendaries after the 4th one, invalidating previous claims of there being a cap, people would be happy without knowing what happened. You could say this is Blizzard being extra fair and honest to players - then why the hell now, after hiding almost EVERYTHING about legendary system until now? Why is the post even mentioning the unspecified rumors of a few people?

Legendary system is astonishingly terrible, but still, what a weird way to handle the situation caused by rumors.
    Same reason they acknowledged the existance of the badluck protection bug at the start of the expansion.
    I am glad to choose to be open about these sort of things Gives me a reason to read forum posts with unlikely theories

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I guess that's because of a soft cap in your reading comprehension skills.

LUCK is not a cap. If you log in tonight and get 10 legendaries you won't write complaint posts. You are not restricted from getting 10 tonight. Your rng is intact. Not having a buff isn't a cap.

- - - Updated - - -

You can play tons of times Ulduar and never get Mimiron's Head does this mean there is a soft cap?
    mate, think before you post first
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Legion has a super ultra retarded loot system overall. You cannot target anything, you gotta do mythics one million times for a chance on a specific loot
    Agreed. The Legendary system in particular is a complete debacle and ruining the expansion for me. Ofc, all I get are sephuz and prydaz so ofc it sucks for me. RNG can go fist itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    this is not conceringing lucky ones this is conceringing hardcore ones - those who boost 15-20 MoS each day

Congrats on understanding literally nothing. I've gotten 3 legendaries. Tonight I got sephuz which was a 2k dps downgrade. The other 2 are prydaz and one that heals. Worthless dps neutral or dps negative legendaries sure are fun to get when your guildies and friends are getting ones that up their dps 10-20k. Yeah, I'm so fucking lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    wow, there actually was a 4 cap limit and I have 3 of the worst ones. Glad they removed it.
    pls do yourself a favour and learn to read - its very very usefull life skill - there was never a cap - there was just no bad luck protection after 4 . there is plenty of people with 5-6 legendaries just they are not streamers/cutting edge raiders so they dont whine like little bitches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Tonight I got sephuz which was a 2k dps downgrade.!
    damn you are lucky - with 7.1.5 sephuz will be bis for many specs so not sure what you whine about. same like prydaz will be bis for tanking.
    what exackly was your point ? that you didnt get exackly the legendary you wanted well tough luck champ thats how rng works