Should I get it?

So I have a really bad laptop at the moment which struggles running games like WoW and can't even run HotS at 5fps, so I'm looking for a new PC. I was thinking about building one but now that it's black friday, newegg has a bunch of deals on pre-built computers. So I saw this one:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229285&cm_re=cyperpowerpc_desktop_pc_gamer_ultra_2098-_-83-229-285-_-Product

(had to get rid of http because mmo champ didnt let me post a link, im new here)

which is exactly in my price range. So my question is will this pc be able to run the games I wanna play? I want to be able to play mostly WoW, HotS, and maybe FFXIV. None of them have to be at the highest settings, even if they are at the lowest settings, as long as i can play them with 60fps im fine. I also know that I can upgrade this pc if need be. So if anyone could help me out that knows more about computers I would really appreciate it.

I know building a pc is better in most cases but all im wondering is if a pc like this can run those games.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearStingray View Post
    I know building a pc is better in most cases but all im wondering is if a pc like this can run those games.
    That will run WoW, but pretty poorly. It is a low end AMD CPU and AMD CPUs do not handle WoW as well as Intel ones, and the graphics card is not even considered a gaming card. It is a very low end card meant mainly for use in cheap HTPCs (home theater pcs).

I doubt it will even run WoW well these days. R7 240 is appalling. It's not even good value for what's in it. Avoid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    That will run WoW, but pretty poorly. It is a low end AMD CPU and AMD CPUs do not handle WoW as well as Intel ones, and the graphics card is not even considered a gaming card. It is a very low end card meant mainly for use in cheap HTPCs (home theater pcs).
    As much as i agree with the previous comment on not settling for a prebuilt, i have to disagree with this one.
    According to benchmarkings the CPU at hand is superior to the one i'm using (1100t black edition... it's a 5-6 year old build) and mine can handle WoW+HotS just well enough already.

For the games he listed the GPU should be sufficient also.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    As much as i agree with the previous comment on not settling for a prebuilt, i have to disagree with this one.
    According to benchmarkings the CPU at hand is superior to the one i'm using (1100t black edition... it's a 5-6 year old build) and mine can handle WoW+HotS just well enough already.

For the games he listed the GPU should be sufficient also.
    You missed the whole part about where he said he wanted 60 FPS, I see.

Not to mention the 1100T benchmarks are higher than the 4300.
    http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?...om+II+X6+1100T
    https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php...4300+Quad-Core
    Last edited by Gorgodeus; 2016-11-25 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks a lot, I'm definitely not going to get this one now. I'm probably going to try to build a pc with all the black friday and cyber monday deals on newegg. Should I just make a new thread asking for pc build within my budget?

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearStingray View Post
    Thanks a lot, I'm definitely not going to get this one now. I'm probably going to try to build a pc with all the black friday and cyber monday deals on newegg. Should I just make a new thread asking for pc build within my budget?
    That would be the wisest thing to do.