Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not? So long as Blizzard puts a language translate into the game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Wow you guys are assholes. He's probably just looking for someone english speaking to play with.
    This is MMO-C, are you honestly surprised?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus
    No, you can't use the English client on Chinese servers.
    That hasn't been the case for years. I use the enUS client just fine. I gather that it is easier than ever now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deficineiron
    how do you buy game-time?
    That has turned into a nightmare. We used to buy game cards, but we've recently moved to the NA/EU model for subscription. That requires online payment which gets into Chinese real ID requirements. My daughter ends up helping me buy time. BTW, Netease now, it hasn't been The9 since the WotLK mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanintobuildafire
    I can't read Chinese
    It helps, it isn't necessary, I don't. There are plenty of Chinese players who have English ranging from functional to quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by dengqi
    Contact me.Let'splay the World of Warcraft together.
    PM me if you're serious. Many of the folks from Coweaters don't play anymore, but there are still foreign players on CWOW. Which server group are you on? Note, however, I'm an American living in China.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Posting personal information such as telephone numbers on this site is against the rules. Besides this is not a personals forum for finding other players.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."