Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What if I could remove some things..?

Given that you're asking for an addition, and given that blizzard has decided to turn the game into a diablo mmo, solo greater rifts. Like M+ Except solo, so when your friends arnt online, you can still progress / do some thing.

Devs who actually play every spec and don't just throw darts at a dartboard.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Intervir View Post
    Being able to /rude and /spit other players again.
    Thats a thing?! Legion removed it?

Deleted
    player housing/guild housing (I like the ships idea , Assassins Creed:black flag style with pve/pvp components if not ships then I'd go for a stronghold sort of system like they will have in crowfall.. destructable worlds with seasons (on a 1-2 month rotation) sound epic too)
    -you should be able to hearthstone other players like you can duel/pet battle them.
    -tinker class (long time gnome player so any reason to give gnomes a storyline is a welcome one to me)

-jumping puzzles / raidfight that consists of nothing but jumping/obstacle course... super mario style... should have a green pipe at the end.

or classic vanilla time walking raids/dungeons
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Rogue-like perma death mythic+ Affix.

more mythic only rewards.

Class balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    i will add the removal of paladins from the game , best game ever .

in game Gambling

but i would prolly lose my gold stocks within a day!

Deleted
    brothels. in every city and every village.

A LFD system for NM+ raiding and Mythic dungeons.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

More end game faction content apart from rep-gated rewards. Similar to the Nightfallen.

More non-queable content.

Tinker Class

space battles
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I had suggested once that the garrison and now order hall mission system could have been implemented instead as a boss-encounter in an interactive format just like pet battles.
    So instead of something you simply wait hours for, it is something you spend maybe a few minutes actually doing yourself.
    I have not really thought about it being interactive, since i think it would be hard to make a system, where you control 10+ characters at once, but i like the idea If you look at the very first version of the Garrison showed at the blizzcon before WoD, there was alot more to do in it with all the followers You could fully gear them out, you could send 5+ characters into a raid mission, which gained old raiding transmog gear and special cosmetic items. I would love to see such a system be implemented when Legion is over: A game within a game. It could be fully optinal to do, gave no power or money reward, but just rewarded you with cosmetic stuff the more you did with it. You could maybe even have a mini garrison, where you could see all your personal npc raiders
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

I can't think of just 1 so I'll pick something from a few MMOs.

FF14. Dyes.
    Rift. Housing.
    Guild Wars 2. Masteries.

Some high difficulty solo content. It's pretty much non existent. I'd love a solo scenario that used keystone scaling. Give some AP each level you clear and a weekly bonus based on your best. Get some rewards and gives a good chance to hone your skills on your own.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    legacy servers

yep i said it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Some high difficulty solo content. It's pretty much non existent. I'd love a solo scenario that used keystone scaling. Give some AP each level you clear and a weekly bonus based on your best. Get some rewards and gives a good chance to hone your skills on your own.
    that would either take forever to create a experience specific to each classes strengths and weaknesses or would be totally garbage for 80% of classes specifically those who cannot do leet deeps and self heal. terrible idea