Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Horde Leadership

After you reach Prestige Rank 2 you'll be honored by Sylvanas with the first PvP Skin for your Artifact Weapon, full (?) Horde Leadership seems to be present as well.

http://imgur.com/a/8X6wl

Considering that some people might have issues reading all names, here's a list from left to right.

Gorfax Angerfang, apparently now the leader of the Dragonmaw Orcs loyal to the Horde. http://wow.gamepedia.com/Gorfax_Angerfang
    Rokhan
    Saurfang
    Rexxar & Misha
    Bloodelf Triumvirate
    Thrall
    Nazgrel
    Black Bride (Probably Leader of the Defilers)
    Nathanos Blightcaller
    Gallywix
    Gargok (Leader of the Warsong Outriders)
    Baine
    Drek'thar
    Ji Firepaw
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-11-27 at 12:14 AM.

Deleted
    Who is the orc next to Drek'thar and Ji?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    "Leader of dragonmaw orcs loyal to horde" - you mean all 3 of them ?

Deleted
    Does that mean Rokhan is new troll racial leader ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthecrop View Post
    Bragor Bloodfist

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "Leader of dragonmaw orcs loyal to horde" - you mean all 3 of them ?
    Blizzard magically conjures up more Dragonmaw Orcs when it suits them.

Altough the choice is pretty weird, sole purpose of this dude previously was being a target for a lowlevel Alliance quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    Does that mean Rokhan is new troll racial leader ?
    Leader perhaps but most likely not Chieftain.

Deleted
    Gorfax Angerfang - isn't this guy killed during an Alliance quest? I mean, I don't really understand how he's there when he's dead.

As for others, I'm surprised Drek'thar is on his feet again and came all the way to the Undercity.

This makes me wonder who is there for the Alliance side.

Quote Originally Posted by bobthecrop View Post
    Think it's this guy:
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=36273/bra...dfist#comments

From the image it appears to read "Hand of the Warchief" and this guy has same title and same armour.

Wow, a lot of nobodies. Why are we supposed to care about characters that are either made up on the spot or essentially lowbie NPCs and questgivers? Gorfax Angerfang? The Black Bride? Halduron Brightwing? Gargok?

Why even include these characters, hmm..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Wow, a lot of nobodies. Why are we supposed to care about characters that are either made up on the spot or essentially lowbie NPCs and questgivers? Gorfax Angerfang? The Black Bride? Halduron Brightwing? Gargok?

Why even include these characters, hmm..
    If there's something all these factions need is new blood. And asap.

Drek'thar or Rexxar.

Dragonmaw orcs should be a no-go because that clan went through with some of the worst things imaginable during the Second War. Not surprised Garrosh had a weak spot for them. Might aswell go look for a new Warchief in Hordemar within Blackrock Mountain if Dragonmaw are an example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Drek'thar or Rexxar.

Dragonmaw orcs should be a no-go because that clan went through with some of the worst things imaginable during the Second War. Not surprised Garrosh had a weak spot for them. Might aswell go look for a new Warchief in Hordemar within Blackrock Mountain if Dragonmaw are an example.
    Not sure what point you're trying to make or maybe I'm not following. Clans have pretty much no bearing anymore aside from apperance and to a minor extent cultures, did you know that Varok Saurfang is a Blackrock orc, the same clan that lived under the mountain and that Garrosh brought in droves with Malkorok?. Point is, it doesn't matter, what matters is specificly the characters intentions or actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Not sure what point you're trying to make or maybe I'm not following. Clans have pretty much no bearing anymore aside from apperance and to a minor extent cultures, did you know that Varok Saurfang is a Blackrock orc, the same clan that lived under the mountain and that Garrosh brought in droves with Malkorok?. Point is, it doesn't matter, what matters is specificly the characters intentions or actions.
    Present-day intentions don't make up for the sins of the past.

Having been part of a clan gives a pretty clear insight into what an orc was doing before becoming part of Thrall's Horde.

10+ Year Old Account

Having been part of a clan gives a pretty clear insight into what an orc was doing before becoming part of Thrall's Horde.

Ok I can see nothing productive will come out of this duscussion lol. Good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Ok I can see nothing productive will come out of this duscussion lol. Good night.
    Everyone seems to have a problem with discussing characters being called to account for what they had done. No idea what is up with that. Good night lol

That doesn't mean someone / some organizations should always be treated as sinner, or to be shafted for their past sins. The question is simple - are they friendly and useful now? If the answer is yes, it wouldn't be a good idea to just keep pushing them away because they committed some heinous things years (or decades) ago. I mean, just look at our real world, we have plenty of good examples around...
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    Nazgrel?!

Absent since TBC concluded, and THIS is the only appearance they can give him?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    Nazgrel?!

he was OK char so I wouldn't mind
    probably will be Nazgrim 2.0
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Well they basically are the leaders of certain Horde Forces.

Black Bride / Gorgak represent the Defilers / Warsong Outriders, altough they are kinda useless due this faction basically just being there for a rep grind that only grants a title.

Lorewise they still lead armies against the Alliance, it's just that Battleground are in a grey area in terms of lore.

Gorfax Angerfang is only interesting because he seemingly took up leadership of the Dragonmaw Clan, doubtful that will ever be important but still quite the promotion he got.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulrender Kalec View Post
    Nazgrel?!

Well i think the event should show the entire Horde Leadership, Nazgrel as the leader of the Horde Forces in Outland makes sense.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-11-27 at 03:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Well i think the event should show the entire Horde Leadership, Nazgrel as the leader of the Horde Forces in Outland makes sense.
    he was absent in any Leader-ship meeting since TBC
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    he was absent in any Leader-ship meeting since TBC
    As a lot of other people, like Drek'thar, or Rexxar, or the other Battleground leaders.