Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Meh I think there is more to the story than just that.
    nope, but nice try. I've been the healer in a random and got "new"tanks to the place and they usually say that first hand(the better ones in my opinion). Then some of the derpyderp dps start shouting stupid shit like that and I've had to type " didn't you read what he/she typed right at the start?, fuckin relax rtard" and i would explain the place as we went and the tank would follow my lead. Sometimes one of the dps would just go ham and pull everything and drop group but a simple right click and report solves that. After a while of that though, I got fed up with these self entitlement attitudes and a few other things about the game's state nowadays, and stopped playing. Fuck all of you and have fun with even longer que times. I moved on from this shit where people cry on the official forums cause they suck balls at the game so blizz makes it piss easy and caters to the cry-ins from shit players and the game for me now sucks dick. It's sad though cause i really loved playing this game... oh well.

Sometimes you run into shit people. It happens. I mean it happened in classic and BC too. Not admitting that kinda tells me you werent there or have a serious case of the rose tint. Just like back then the best solution is to try to make friends and play with them instead of slogging though the solo "mememe" crowd that is the que system (back then you didnt que you just copy pasta in trade chat for an hour while people spit on your for it). There is a good reason why that is what you run into so much in the que system. Because that is where all those people play or when people want to play like that go. They are either rejected by people with any sense of humanity or honestly love just being a dick. Of course a vast majority of the people are are silent and just playing the game, but going into it expecting a crisp guild experince from BC is a joke. It won't happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    I'm like what the fuck? YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY! I'm like I said first time here, fucking read. Healer goes "too late", get kicked 10 seconds later for doing my class' job properly.
    You were the tank. You ran the wrong way pulling packs that you weren't supposed to pull. What part of that is "going your class' job properly"?

You deserved the kick. Next time when you're unsure about pulls or directions, ask before pulling, don't just fucking charge in and assume. It's wasting everyones time.

Or do the minimum of research and watch a youtube vid about it. We're 3 months into the expac for crying out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    You were the tank. You ran the wrong way pulling packs that you weren't supposed to pull. What part of that is "going your class' job properly"?

You deserved the kick. Next time when you're unsure about pulls or directions, ask before pulling, don't just fucking charge in and assume. It's wasting everyones time.

Or do the minimum of research and watch a youtube vid about it. We're 3 months into the expac for crying out loud.
    "I just drove the wrong way in traffic and a cop gave me a ticket! WTF is wrong with the justice system in this crazy universe!!!!!"

^ the OP.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    He did. Do the minimum effort of reading his post. We're 27 posts into a thread for crying out loud.
    Well obviously he's kinda shit then, ain't he?
    Seems like well justified kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    "I just drove the wrong way in traffic and a cop gave me a ticket! WTF is wrong with the justice system in this crazy universe!!!!!"

^ the OP.
    That sounds like something out of the life of Dark Side Phil or whatever the fuck his name is lol.

blame the gotta go fast mentality M+ has brought

Don't queue tank it if you don't know what you're doing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    5 minutes later healer starts typing in caps FUCKING STOP WHY DO YOU KEEP PULLING. I'm like what the fuck? YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY! I'm like I said first time here, fucking read. Healer goes "too late", get kicked 10 seconds later for doing my class' job properly.
    Even if it's your first time in a dungeon, your unsure of which way to go, and you haven't had time to glance at a video of it, there are still two very simple tricks you can use to make the run go smoothly:

1) Press 'M', it will open up a map of the dungeon, making it very easy to find the bosses.
    2) Type "/p Which way should we go guys?"

Still that healer did overreact considering you said it was your first time. He should have pointed it out after the first pack was pulled, not after 5 minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    blame the gotta go fast mentality M+ has brought
    Nope it started in WotlK when the groupfinder was introduced. The hate when you had a low geared in the group was since then real and since then the trend to expect a completely overgeared group got the "normal". The difference of power gear upgrades provide has since then just go up over-proportional and made low geared people even more undesirable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    Goes into something saying he's never done it before, asks for help. Gets no response, then yelled at he's not going. Goes the wrong way and gets kicked. You say "he's kinda shit then" and remark about a "well justified kick". Brosef, it's not like he's going into mythic+ where THAT would be a justified kick, he's in either heroic or normal where someone could/should have spoken up since they obviously knew what to do. This kick wasn't justified.
    He wouldn't be accepted into M+ so that's a non-argument.

In HC, he is just wasting everyone elses time. At this point we're 3 months in. Everyone expects HC to be a quick in/out experience to cash in the daily AP.
    Having a tank who doesn't know where to go and what to pull is just annoying.

He could have ran the instance in DPS spec once to get used to it. Or watched a vid so he knows which way to run. Or asked if he's unsure.
    The "I'm new, please hold my hand through this"-excuse is just a very cheap way trying to put the burden of teaching him the ropes on everyone else.

Deleted
    Don't tank if you don't know the way.

Period.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I played FFXIV for some months and people are twice as patient (...the game kinda draws patient people tho).
    Yeah the game does an excellt job of turning off the less patient and those with that "GO GO GO!" mentality, which is why I love the game, the community only gets better the further into the game you get.

OP is a giant crybaby, check his forum post history.

Yikes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rant threads are not allowed. This certainly qualifies as that so will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."