Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    Vezax and Zon'ozz are C'Thrax. Yor'shaj is just a N'raqi.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to say it, but Blizz is clearly building Jaina up as a future villain. If/when she becomes a villain, she will likely be corrupted by N'Zoth based on Il'gynoth's whispers.
    I assume by whispers you're referring to the 'hearts a crater' quote. Personally I feel that's far more likely referring to the nascent Titan and that the crater is the Maelstrom which is a wound on the Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    But the nerubian are not insect-base, they are arachnids. The unifying theme is arthropods. For all we know, N'zoth's aqir might look like this:
    (that's a piscoloth)
    Bug-race whatever gawh!

I did always kinda imagine the aqir as sea-scorpion-ish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kul'Tiras- Based off of Il'gynoth's quote, Jaina has likely been corrupted by N'Zoth. I'm expecting that Jaina will lead Kul'Tiras, which will become corrupted.
    I like this. The truth pleases me greatly.

I just hope we get a raid tier that takes us to the Black Empire added to the Caverns of Time.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who is N'zoth?

Quote Originally Posted by psir View Post
    Who is N'zoth?
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/N%27Zoth

Last of the old gods that hasn't been killed by either players or titans.

Suppose to be the weakest but he was the one that drove Deathwing insane so he's still unbelievably strong. He's imprisoned under the sea somewhere off of the eastern kingdoms.
    Last edited by Rainbowdaesh; 2016-11-28 at 11:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Stop making Jaina into a villain!
    Nn-never!

/10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Kul'Tiras- Based off of Il'gynoth's quote, Jaina has likely been corrupted by N'Zoth. I'm expecting that Jaina will lead Kul'Tiras, which will become corrupted.
    you mean the one talking about azeroth? and how the old gods have corrupted her?
    everything leads to the old gods having corrupted azeroth, and as mentioned, the king od diamonds (magni) has become a pawn, to them, and told us to get the pillars, we then close the portal (after coming back from argus) and this causes the final prison to shatter, unleashing nzoth, as again mentioned by il'gynoth

so you cherry pick one of ils points, to make it seem like its going to be jaina... when really its obviously talking about azeroth...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    They did the same thing to my favourite character, Garrosh. It's only fair to even the odds and let the Horde have some fun killing an enemy faction leader.
    id rather they bring garrosh back still think he should have been a horsemen not nazgrim garrosh was awsome.

As much as I like dank memes and Jaina is a dreadlord thing, she ain't gonna go down that path. Rest of your post makes sense.

Deleted
    I think we will get another small 3 boss raid in 7.3 after we settle on argus and before we go on our final assault in the last 7.4 raid. Maybe then we get an introduction raid to Nzoth/Aszhara/Jaina or a small Zandalari troll raid (rounding up Voljins story, that appearantly isnt finished yet) and from there we get more hints of Nzoth.

And when we return from last raid in 7.4 on argus, Azeroth is under attack from Nzoth.

Or maybe the small raid will close the Sylvanas-Genn story, although if one of those would become villains they should be given a major patch to take them out.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-11-29 at 03:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina will be the avatar of Azeroth and save everything forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    At this point, it's pretty obvious that the next expansion will revolve around N'Zoth, so let's speculate about the enemies we would fight in the N'Zoth expansion.

Naga- The Naga, led by Azshara, would be the most powerful ally of N'Zoth.

N'raqi- Would obviously serve N'Zoth

Aqir- Would obviously serve N'Zoth

C'Thraxxi- Would obviously serve N'Zoth.

Merciless Ones- Would obviously serve N'Zoth.

Forgotten Ones- Would obviously serve N'Zoth.

Twilight Dragonflight- We saw that this dragonflight was still around during the Shaman campaign. I'm speculating that Goriona is the dragonflight's matriarch.

Twilight's Hammer- They would get a lot of new members when N'Zoth breaks free from his prison.

Kraken- N'Zoth resembles a kraken, and Ozumat is the kraken patriarch, so they likely serve N'Zoth.

Hydras- They have an affiliation with the OGs since Aku'mai is a herald of the OGs.

Magni Bronzebeard- N'Zoth has been the one whispering to him instead of Azeroth, so he will likely get corrupted.

Sea Giants- They have an alliance with the Naga.

Gilblins- In Aszuna, they talk about and revere the "great kraken", which is likely N'Zoth.

Zandalar- The island of Zandalar has been sinking and the Zandalari have been pushed back by the Alliance and Horde, so I can see Zul allying his forces with the Naga and N'Zoth in order to have all of Zandalar raised back up from the sea.
    Very unlikely Jaina would go full evil.. neutral at most but i doubt she'd ever give up on all that's right besides she only wanted the orcs to be justified for their actions other than that she is very strong and never allow her mind to become corrupted all she needs is a little sweet loving maybe vereesa could help with that since kalecgos doesnt seem interested no more.
    Last edited by Dartz1979; 2016-11-29 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Typo
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Nzoth will destroy all!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The one thing about a corrupted Jaina leading an Old God aligned Kul'Tiras is that we'd have a chance to have a fight with a corrupted human nation. We've been killing every other race in some void or fel corrupted form, it should at some point be the human's turn (unless we count the scourge I guess)
    Arthas, one of the greatest villains in the Warcraft universe, was a corrupted human, with thousands upon thousands of undead human servants at his side, backed by a lot of evil humans from the Cult of the Damned.

I know you've mentioned the Scourge, but I had to put the accent on Arthas specifically.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-11-29 at 05:54 PM.

What's Jaina's relationship to Sylvanas?

This quote from Il'gynoth "At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming." has me thinking that Sylvanas will die for a third time and possibly for the last time due to Greymane's interference so far in Legion and with how much Jaina hates the horde right now a redemption arc for her could involve Sylvanas sacrificing herself somehow to save Jaina and therefore the horde. Also with Nathanos Blightcaller taking a more active role this expansion I could see him taking over the Forsaken should Sylvanas finally die for real.

I also don't buy that Jaina will turn into a villain given that at the trial of Garrosh she explicitly says she never wants to be like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowdaesh View Post
    What's Jaina's relationship to Sylvanas?

This quote from Il'gynoth "At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming." has me thinking that Sylvanas will die for a third time and possibly for the last time due to Greymane's interference so far in Legion and with how much Jaina hates the horde right now a redemption arc for her could involve Sylvanas sacrificing herself somehow to save Jaina and therefore the horde. Also with Nathanos Blightcaller taking a more active role this expansion I could see him taking over the Forsaken should Sylvanas finally die for real.

I also don't buy that Jaina will turn into a villain given that at the trial of Garrosh she explicitly says she never wants to be like him.
    A redemption story for Sylvanas would make sense. She then goes back to Quel'thalas and Nathan stays put to lead.

Then again, we have to consider that the redemption story would require her to go back to her original state and the only one I see being able to even remotely bring herinto a "better" form is Eyir or perhaps a Naaru.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-11-29 at 07:42 PM.

Lots of the assumptions in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    A redemption story for Sylvanas would make sense. She then goes back to Quel'thalas and Nathan stays put to lead.

Then again, we have to consider that the redemption story would require her to go back to her original state and the only one I see being able to even remotely bring herinto a "better" form is Eyir or perhaps a Naaru.
    I was talking about a redemption arc for Jaina since she's gone off the deep end and wants to see the destruction of the Horde.

That being said, Sylvanas sacrificing herself for Jaina only to be turned into a replacement for Eyir (provided Eyir dies sometime in the future) make sense first because Val'kyr are suppose to be the greatest warriors of their generation which Sylvanas absolutely is, secondly because they need to prove themselves worthy which she can do by sacrificing herself for both the horde and Jaina, and third given that the only known entity left that can create more Val'kyr is Eyir ensures a future for the forsaken should Sylvanas take her place.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowdaesh View Post
    I was talking about a redemption arc for Jaina since she's gone off the deep end and wants to see the destruction of the Horde.

That being said, Sylvanas sacrificing herself for Jaina only to be turned into a replacement for Eyir (provided Eyir dies sometime in the future) make sense first because Val'kyr are suppose to be the greatest warriors of their generation which Sylvanas absolutely is, secondly because they need to prove themselves worthy which she can do by sacrificing herself for both the horde and Jaina, and third given that the only known entity left that can create more Val'kyr is Eyir ensures a future for the forsaken should Sylvanas take her place.
    Saying that she is the greatest warrior of her generation is an exaggeration, honestly, otherwise she wouldn't have fallen to Arthas. Arthas routed her. "Her generation" encompasses such a long timetable that it is very hard for her to have been the best within it.

Besides this, Blizzard giving Forsaken an Eyir-like entity to protect them would go way over the top. I don't see that happening, at least not in a way where she would protect the Forsaken only. If she joins Eyir or replaces her, she will be in the service of Odyn and wouldn't be able to pursue her own agenda.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2016-11-30 at 12:10 AM.