Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Israeli historian William S Lind said it best:

One important way in which centers of disorder will also act as sources of disorder will be by producing hordes of refugees and emigrants. It is natural to flee disorder. But as some European countries have already discovered, accepting refugees from centers of disorder imports disorder. Just as people from highly ordered cultures, such as Germans or Scandinavians, take order with them wherever they go, so people from disordered places are bearers of chaos. The ways of life necessary for survival in centers of disorder—lying, cheating, stealing, and killing—become habits, and they are not easily left behind.
    - William S. Lind, Nov. 2004
    Yeah well, Lind also wants the police to be equipped with RPGs and thinks the media is controlled by Marxists, so maybe his perception of how the world works is a little colored by idiocy.

Oh he was Muslim? Come the fuck on. Couldn't it have been someone else in the headlines for a change?

He was Muslim, a refugee, black, didn't have a gun and the white officer was justified in shooting him.

Liberals going deep in the tank to find a way to make this fit their narrative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Laws are useless because criminals don't follow them. Nice, I didn't peg you for an anarchist.
    Well, it is true that genuinely good guys wouldn't need laws because they wouldn't be hurting or cheating others anyway. At least no one honest or innocent.

Basically laws keep in order those who would want to act like douchebags but are too afraid of the consequences or their reputation. These people tend to act like dicks whenever they can get out of it without consequences though.

And the actual criminals just don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It feels like there is a shooting every day. Why is this?
    Was no shooting besides the cops killing the asshole with the knife.

10+ Year Old Account
    The leftist scum will find their way to blame this on white people in one way or another, just wait for the mental gymnastics. *this_gon_be_gud.gif*

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-11-29 at 06:09 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    The leftist scum will find their way to blame this on white people in one way or another, just wait for the mental gymnastics. *this_gon_be_gud.gif*
    They are busy wishing the shooter had been named Christopher Hayes..... XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Well, it is true that genuinely good guys wouldn't need laws because they wouldn't be hurting or cheating others anyway. At least no one honest or innocent.

Basically laws keep in order those who would want to act like douchebags but are too afraid of the consequences or their reputation. These people tend to act like dicks whenever they can get out of it without consequences though.

And the actual criminals just don't care.
    Murder shouldn't be illegal after all, since criminals don't follow laws. Amazing logic!

2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    This entire thread is filled with people calling it an attack by a(n):

SJW
    Black
    Immigrant
    Muslim
    Feminist

etc.

But yeah, those LEFTISTS man, they're sure spinning it ONTO WHITE PEOPLE!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    This entire thread is filled with people calling it an attack by a(n):

SJW
    Black
    Immigrant
    Muslim
    Feminist

etc.

But yeah, those LEFTISTS man, they're sure spinning it ONTO WHITE PEOPLE!
    It actually was those 3.

The car and knife made him do it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    It actually was those 3.
    Before anything was even known this thread was filling up with spin about it being some form of a "leftie".

And then the absolute hilarity of someone saying it was the lefties trying to make a spin. Lulz

Come on man, aren't you like, on top of hypocrisy and shit, or do you only try to call out the lefties on it?

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    He was Muslim, a refugee, black, didn't have a gun and the white officer was justified in shooting him.

Liberals going deep in the tank to find a way to make this fit their narrative.
    Conservatives going deep in the tank to find a way to make this an argument against gun control too. Considering he used a vehicle and a knife and killed zero people, I'd argue this example is a strong reason FOR gun control. Anyone can take their 5 year old daughter to a gun range and end up with more dead than this alleged terrorist did with a car and a knife.

I don't understand people shitting their diapers over this as a planned terrorist attack. Pretty poor planning if the guy didn't take the 90 minutes to go get a gun and a few dozen rounds to cause way more harm. Unless of course his plan was to invoke fear by killing people with a car and knife and just failing miserably, but based on the reports of people going to help him after he crashed his car that doesn't add up to me.

Deleted
    Murder shouldn't be illegal after all, since criminals don't follow laws. Amazing logic!

No one said that. You are making stuff up, as usual.

You are a disgrace to that nickname.
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-11-29 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    This just further cements that situational awareness is a far more useful tool than a gun in the grand scheme of things. And as we all know I am one of the local gun owners on this forum.

I'd be pretty pissed at myself if I let a car sneak up on me...

Like watching videos of people being mugged with their nose stuck in an ipad or smart phone. You can literally see the mugging coming a mile away and people just fucking oblivious.

People call that paranoia, but whatever. Head on a swivel.

- always back my truck into a parking spot
    - always sit facing the door when I go out to eat
    - always scan the crowd as I am walking through a store

/shrug

Can't count the amount of times I am walking down an isle in the store, enough room for one person to get by and I walk right up behind someone and after 5-10 seconds alert them to the fact I am there and would like to get by. Fucking clueless people everywhere.
    Kind of tells you we live in a good time to not worry about incidents that happen 0.00001% of the time (yes that percentage was random but point remains).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    No one said that. You are making stuff up, which isn't all that surprising.

You are a disgrace to that nickname.
    What, compared to 90% of this thread which says "LIBERULS GONNA BLAME DA WITE MAN LULZ"?

Fucking hilarious thread, good job no one died because otherwise it'd be rather fucking sad.

There's always going to be politcal spinning around those attacks. When a gun is used, it's because muh evul guns. When it's a muslim, it's because muh evul immigrants.

Thankfully no one was killed that time. Most likely because it was a pretty shittily planned attack to begin with; just a knife and a ramming car, and not in a very crowded space.

I am appalled by the fact that he stabs people without any resistance from students. Somebody will do that and I won't resist? If I am not the first guy to be stabbed unexpectedly, that guy would have a 43EU size boots on his nose the second I realized it. A nice hard flying kick. No he can't stop my flying kick. No he can't evade either.

Stabs 9 people... 9 people! How long does it take for you to realize there is a guy with a knife stabbing people, so I better grab my desk, chair and hit his damn head as hard as I can. Even if 1 can't 2 people 3 people can. Wtf were they doing? screaming and shaking like chickens? It is not a gun fuck sake a knife. This is what happens when you have a snowflake generation.

That's just sad and my prayers are with them.

Deleted
    Before anything was even known this thread was filling up with spin about it being some form of a "leftie".
    Inability to distinguish sarcasm tends to be a sign of mental issues. It was a mockery of the usual leftist mental gymnastics that we see whenever a Muslim commits a terrorist attack; "nothing to do with islam", "lone wolf", "mental issues" etc.

Besides, lefties have been showing even more than usual signs of severe mental instability after the election, so the humorous speculation wasn't that far off, you know! And after all, it did turn out to be one of the lefties' most favorite idols: a somali muslim immigrant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    What, compared to 90% of this thread which says "LIBERULS GONNA BLAME DA WITE MAN LULZ"?
    Because very often that tends to be the case. Even the Orlando gay club shooting, perpetrated by a Muslim immigrant and a member of the Democratic party, caused some of the more unstable lefties to blame Christians for it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rlando-attack/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    I am appalled by the fact that he stabs people without any resistance from students. Somebody will do that and I won't resist? If I am not the first guy to be stabbed unexpectedly, that guy would have a 43EU size boots on his nose the second I realized it. A nice hard flying kick. No he can't stop my flying kick. No he can't evade either.

Stabs 9 people... 9 people! How long does it take for you to realize there is a guy with a knife stabbing people, so I better grab my desk, chair and hit his damn head as hard as I can. Even if 1 can't 2 people 3 people can. Wtf were they doing? screaming and shaking like chickens? It is not a gun fuck sake a knife. This is what happens when you have a snowflake generation.
    I'm amazed by this as well. Lone knifeman against tens or hundreds of young people in their physical prime, and no one tries to fight back. Even without combat training there should be several guys grabbing his arms, forcing him down and removing the knife by force -- or breaking his arms if he still doesn't drop it.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2016-11-29 at 06:03 AM.