Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    1. Connections with the White House - she is the daugher of President-elect Donald Trump
    2. Has been heavily involved in Transition Team meetings
    3. Successful businesswoman
    4. Very personable
    5. Has presidential qualities
    6. Young and fresh
    7. Has many business connections

Do you think that Ivanka Trump is being primed to run for president in 2024? Would she have a chance at becoming the first female president of the United States of America?
    But... Didn't you guys just vote for Trump becuase he came from the "outside"?
    Woudln't a vote on Ivanka go against this? I mean, her being president just becuase her dad was seems like the kind of system you wanted to do away with, right?

Americans are so wierd.

Maybe we should see how four years of Trump goes first.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    She's in a nepotistic position in a company with an absurdly bad track record.
    This too.

Also, even assuming that Trump gets a full eight, and doesn't fuck up, it's very hard to get a third term for one party. Given the demographic trends of the nation and the way the popular votes have gone in 5/6 of the last elections, especially hard for a Republican.

Deleted
    I'd vote for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Woudln't a vote on Ivanka go against this? I mean, her being president just becuase her dad was seems like the kind of system you wanted to do away with, right?

Americans are so wierd.
    There is no logic in the USA. I mean, people said they wanted change, but re elected the entire same senate/house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Don't vote for wives and daughters of ex-presidents, it shouldn't be a monarchy
    Well there shouldnt actually be a problem with that, if they get elected fair and square, are active in politics, too, and are not solely voted because they are related to an ex-president.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post

Americans are so wierd.
    Their love of god emperor Trump extends beyond all logic.

Deleted
    America has already won the award for dumbest decisions of 2016, is it preparing for 2024 as well?

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    1. Connections with the White House - she is the daugher of President-elect Donald Trump
    So much for draining the swamp. It's okay as long as it isn't a Democrat?

As being listed as one of the people to run Trump's businesses, this is actually unethical and potentially illegal.

I've always got a chuckle out of this concept. So what? http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...bad-presidents (History shows businessmen make bad preside

4. Very personable
    True. Especially in comparison to her father...

Those being?

6. Young and fresh
    Yes, she's young. She isn't particularly fresh...hers is a story told time and time again. Girl raised with a silver spoon in her mouth...handed money that 99.9% of the country will never have to run businesses that about 25% of the country could run just as well given the same advantages.

Actually a bad thing since there are many conflicts of interest because of this. You can never be certain that decisions being made are for the interest of the US citizens or for her personal business interests when her term is over. For all the fussing over Clinton's potential conflicts of interest, having many business connections is substantially larger since the payoffs are much more direct than just being paid for some speeches after a Presidential term is over.

For example, http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/26/us...-business.html

On Thanksgiving Day, a Philippine developer named Jose E. B. Antonio hosted a company anniversary bash at one of Manila’s poshest hotels. He had much to be thankful for.

In October, he had quietly been named a special envoy to the United States by the Philippine president, Rodrigo Duterte. Mr. Antonio was nearly finished building a $150 million tower in Manila’s financial district — a 57-story symbol of affluence and capitalism, which bluntly promotes itself with the slogan “Live Above the Rest.” And now his partner on the project, Donald J. Trump, had just been elected president of the United States.

After the election, Mr. Antonio flew to New York for a private meeting at Trump Tower with the president-elect’s children, who have been involved in the Manila project from the beginning, as have Mr. Antonio’s children. The Trumps and Antonios have other ventures in the works, including Trump-branded resorts in the Philippines, Mr. Antonio’s son Robbie Antonio said.

“We will continue to give you products that you can enjoy and be proud of,” the elder Mr. Antonio, one of the richest men in the Philippines, told the 500 friends, employees and customers gathered for his star-studded celebration in Manila.
    Continue reading the main story

Mr. Antonio’s combination of jobs — he is a business partner with Mr. Trump, while also representing the Philippines in its relationship with the United States and the president-elect — is hardly inconsequential, given some of the weighty issues on the diplomatic table.
    Do you think that Ivanka Trump is being primed to run for president in 2024? Would she have a chance at becoming the first female president of the United States of America?
    I seriously doubt Donald has thought about it that much. He is looking to maximize his grift over the next 4 to 8 years (i.e. more direct money being funneled to his kids and himself).

4. Very personable
    6. Young and fresh

1. Haha, that one was pretty funny
    2. So?
    3. It's a drawback. A country is not a business.
    4. Hm, not sure I agree. She basically just stands there. Remains to be seen, I think.
    5. Can't remember her being very vocal in politics? Is she even involved ?
    6. Doesn't matter if she's young, though. And what do you mean by "fresh"? Has she got some new ideas for the country?
    7. Just makes her more prone to corruption and playing politician to gain more money and power for herself and her friends.
    Mother pus bucket!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Don't vote for wives and daughters of ex-presidents, it shouldn't be a monarchy
    But sons is ok?

If she was to become President some day, she would be the best looking one ever. That is if she maintains her great figure. She comes across as being intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Looks 200% better than the Clinton daughter, so would be nice.
    Ivanka was hot back in the day. Chels has never had that benefit.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Ivanka was hot back in the day. Chels has never had that benefit.
    Chelsea looks hideous...

Deleted
    After Ivanka they can have Jared Kushner inherit the throne oval office, then Eric T, Donald Jr. and by that time the youngest one will be 35.

The future is bright.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    I always thought Meg Whitman ex CEO of Hewlett Packard would be Americas first Female President
    What is up with people wanting CEOs as presidents?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    If me murican, me vote for Trump's offspring. Very competent yes
    Ivanka however is quite smart. She's not just good looks.
    But this whole jewish world takeover (she married a jew and changed faith) need to stop.
    Because religion need to die out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    But sons is ok?

If she was to become President some day, she would be the best looking one ever. That is if she maintains her great figure. She comes across as being intelligent.
    Croatian president is one hot milf.
    Ivanka is young and fresh, but she's not gonna look like this when she becomes older

She would have been 35 by inauguration day this year, which is why I wondered briefly if she might be VP in a surprise. Her biggest obstacle among her father's own base would be, in the erroneous and absurd Coulter-ian reading of "natural born citizen", she wouldn't be eligible (because Ivana was a naturalized and not native citizen, despite Ivanka having been born in the US to not one but two US citizens). I mean, they're wrong, but they are convinced nonetheless.

I think it is possible if her father's administration thrives that she could slot in to run to replace him after a second term, or as a slam dunk VP choice for that nominee to set her up further down the line.

Is Rich: Check

Yes, good chance then. Also bonus points for

Has Vagina: Check

Gets all the sexist women's votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Id vote for Michelle Obama before Ivanka Trump.

Mainly because I know more about one than the other.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Ivanka however is quite smart. She's not just good looks.
    But this whole jewish world takeover (she married a jew and changed faith) need to stop.
    Because religion need to die out.

- - - Updated - - -

Croatian president is one hot milf.
    Ivanka is young and fresh, but she's not gonna look like this when she becomes older

Sorry for your line of thinking, it is not going to. Or should it. It happens to be one of those important corner stones of individual liberty.

The Croatian President does have one hot body. That much we agree on. But I think Ivanka is prettier. What she will look like at 40 is anyone's guess. But I know some very hot 40+ women. All depends on how well they take care of their bodies, luck and genes.

It will be Nikki Haley as our first Female president