Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    That moment when you get home from a long day at work... and then 5 minutes later battle.net is down which is still the case after over 2 hours. And I hoped to rank up some more in Hearthstone before the next expansion releases

Is anyone getting in? the message says failed or slow log in, so far Ive been trying on and off for the last hour and everything been a failure.

I don't normally mind, but I actually have tonight free to play and feel in the mood for it FML

This actually triggers me a thousand percent... I literally only have time in my life to play WoW on a Tuesday and have been busy the last 3 Tuesdays so couldn't play.. rushed home from work tonight to try get on for a few hours before I had to do more work and what do you fucking know, their servers don't work.. Literally just fuck this game...

Deleted
    Auth Servers down, no chance.

I think EU login issues have something do to with US maintenance and its extension. I hate it when all Blizzard games have to suffer from this stupid battle.net platform.

Deleted
    EU is fucked right now so yeah.

EDIT: And yeah, nobody is getting in.

The entire evening I had 4 guildies online. I logged in the afternoon. Now I well, kinda fucked up by going to a wonderful old area of the world that I hadn't been in for a while and it froze my game upon opening the map(another one of the fabulous bugs in the game). It reads the SSD for data I suppose but at times it crashes the game and at times it succeeds after a couple of seconds.

RIP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    This actually triggers me a thousand percent... I literally only have time in my life to play WoW on a Tuesday and have been busy the last 3 Tuesdays so couldn't play.. rushed home from work tonight to try get on for a few hours before I had to do more work and what do you fucking know, their servers don't work.. Literally just fuck this game...
    I´m in a similar boat. The only days I have more than 45 min to play on are Tuesdays and Sundays.

They should be ashamed of themselves for letting this shit happen in goddamn 2016. Or maybe they should recruit a few more able hands to deal with server security?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did Trump start building his wall on the wrong side?

More like fuck your life if you have no free time. Can't exactly say WoW has a lot of issues that stop you from playing at almost any time you (we) want. Yeah, it's a technical glitch and yea, it's annoying if you want to play, but it's not like someone intentionally said "Oh, you know that guy who can only play Tuesdays and couldn't the last two? Let's pull auth servers down to mess with him!" But hey, if this is the biggest issue in your life, you have a pretty nice life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how I can get into the login server, reach position: 1 in the queue and then it keeps cutting off and saying it can't authenticate me right now.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    More like fuck your life if you have no free time. Can't exactly say WoW has a lot of issues that stop you from playing at almost any time you (we) want. Yeah, it's a technical glitch and yea, it's annoying if you want to play, but it's not like someone intentionally said "Oh, you know that guy who can only play Tuesdays and couldn't the last two? Let's pull auth servers down to mess with him!" But hey, if this is the biggest issue in your life, you have a pretty nice life.
    But I like my 6 figure salary too much to sacrifice it for a shitty game I do however love playing my shitty game whenever I have time. It's 2016, we have self driving cars, but can't seem to keep a server stable. #life

Deleted
    I got to login screen -> says 12 in queue, 1 min left -> bam cannot connect.

Can't even log in to battlenet atm so... yeah. They broke something hard.

Lol. I hope this is a joke...

Deleted
    I really don't understand the QQ, yeah it's inconvenient but do people really have nothing else to do? Go play something else, watch TV, see friends, go outside /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I really don't understand the QQ, yeah it's inconvenient but do people really have nothing else to do? Go play something else, watch TV, see friends, go outside /shrug
    Last day before ID reset, at least for EU.

If you haven't done stuff like Karazhan / Mythic +(12) dungeon for the weekly chest, you're fucked now.

I cant cope, i have already soiled myself. Time to put my nappy on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

If you haven't done stuff like Karazhan / Mythic +(12) dungeon for the weekly chest, you're fucked now.
    Not as serious but I have two alts with like 18/20 on the weekly event so if i can't log on tonight I will be quite mad lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why don't you go out for a walk? Well, that's because it's fucking dark and freezing cold out side and it's ten to seven at night... Playing time!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

So? It's still just a mild inconvenience. I was going to finish a raid today but can't however I aren't upset