Question How do we feel about Teeming-Skittish-Fortified?

Sounds challenging at 10-12, with mobs dangerous enough to one-shot the DPS or healer they turn on, but otherwise maybe not a bad week. We raided tonight, so I haven't tried any M+ yet, but I've got a Neltharion +9 that I will be trying to boost, probably Wednesday night.

Any tips or thoughts jumping out at any of you? As tank, I am mostly thinking about tanking 7, 10, or even 15 mobs with a double pull, and trying to tab around to make sure none of them go ham on the rogue.

At least the boss fights should be mild this week.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-11-30 at 06:02 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Two word: fuck melee.

(additional words: MM hunter with Misdirect!!)
    Last edited by clavarnway; 2016-11-30 at 06:11 AM.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

By the time you are at first boss in HoV, you are about to jump off the platform instead of pulling the boss.

From a +15 perspective, fairly easy affixes

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    From a +15 perspective, fairly easy affixes
    OT, but your Warlock shows 462x Heroic Archimonde kills. Is that accurate, and if so, why such a big number compared to the rest of the instance? I didn't play WoD much, was there a reason to farm just Archimonde over 400 times?
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    OT, but your Warlock shows 462x Heroic Archimonde kills. Is that accurate, and if so, why such a big number compared to the rest of the instance? I didn't play WoD much, was there a reason to farm just Archimonde over 400 times?
    probably sold moose mount runs or gear runs

Lots of gold.

wtf is wrong with your name?
    I don't really mind these affixes. The +10 addition is really annoying, but the two tanks I play have good ways to counter them.
    My main is a Paladin, and as Prot I can easily out dps the whole group so no one is pulling threat on large packs.
    My main alt is DK so if some one does pull threat I can just grip the mobs back.

But in general, I fucking HATE skittish. I wish it wasn't part of the game. All of a sudden having to care about threat again seems really stupid.
    I'd much rather they kept the original corpse explosion one instead of skittish.
    But I really like Teeming. It feels like how CMs used to me instead of what these dungeons are usually like in terms of layout. I'm not a huge fan of these small packs of 2-3 mobs regularly.
    Give me a good ol-fashioned 8 pull that I can do 1m + as the tank!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    boosting makes money

thinking about it I don't really think it will be a very good +15 week at all
    just the raw amount of health in the dungeon would be insane with Teeming+Fortified
    but ye probably depends on which keystone you get which is the same as every week

My guess is he was selling carries. You'll find a few characters in high-end guilds with excessive Archimonde kills.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

@clavarnway yup, was boosting heroic archimonde kills

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a older thread on the same topic: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tish-Fortified
    Please use this one to discuss the affix.