Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

PTR Havoc no changes: IT STINKS, WAKE UP!

We re heading in a direction where the class will be TRASH. Several other buffs for classes' dps spec and nothing for US. Mages legendary nerf reverted by half.. We re getting shit on boys.. WAKE UP.

Start doing like mages and INSULT THEM. They will answer.

I've already rerolled. They can go fuck themselves

10+ Year Old Account
    The demon hunters forums have been flooded with civilized discussions on how to fix our damage and talents, the developers have not listened to anything at all. They are literally trash at their job.

Deleted
    So, where are all the people that said "It's the first PTR build, don't worry."? Where are they now?

Fury generation will be abysymall (even with the ring) and we will receive another(!) ST nerf. Well done, Blizzard!

Deleted
    As it is now we generate way to little fury and a buff a buff to our fury generation capacity is needed, that also we all can agree upon.

But the question is how to increase that fury generation. By adding 1 more fury generator or by increasing the fury from DB/Bite? That is the question which we must find a solution to which everybody likes!

I personally would like to have more variation to our fury generation since it is more fun to play that way so Felblade would fit perfectly into this role, also proccs is very fun to play with. DH got 0 proccs in it's playstyle so 1 would not hurt us but rather improve the gameplay. There are alot of other classes that has way more proccs/RNG and they still work.

Quote Originally Posted by Strimmiz View Post
    As it is now we generate way to little fury and a buff a buff to our fury generation capacity is needed, that also we all can agree upon.

But the question is how to increase that fury generation. By adding 1 more fury generator or by increasing the fury from DB/Bite? That is the question which we must find a solution to which everybody likes!

I personally would like to have more variation to our fury generation since it is more fun to play that way so Felblade would fit perfectly into this role, also proccs is very fun to play with. DH got 0 proccs in it's playstyle so 1 would not hurt us but rather improve the gameplay. There are alot of other classes that has way more proccs/RNG and they still work.
    Felblade will be on first tier in next patch so you can play with Felblade, in fact according to optimal talents you should.

Deleted
    I guess this is correct but most of us rerolled when they nerfed us last time Feels like all the air left the DH community after that huge setback and we never recovered, mostly cos players rerolled other classes such as rogues which btw gets a small buff as it looks now in 7.1.5 xD And assasin rogues are already the melee kings so guess I made the right choice

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    So, where are all the people that said "It's the first PTR build, don't worry."? Where are they now?

Fury generation will be abysymall (even with the ring) and we will receive another(!) ST nerf. Well done, Blizzard!
    Have you actually played on the PTR? You know that the "nerfs" this patch is about 2%-ish right? Sure it isn't great but it's not groundbreaking, so hold your horses.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess this is correct but most of us rerolled when they nerfed us last time Feels like all the air left the DH community after that huge setback and we never recovered, mostly cos players rerolled other classes such as rogues which btw gets a small buff as it looks now in 7.1.5 xD And assasin rogues are already the melee kings so guess I made the right choice

"Most of us", where did you get that information from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Felblade will be on first tier in next patch so you can play with Felblade, in fact according to optimal talents you should.
    It does look so and its fine but it is something all DH speccs should have as base, even tanks. It is a great feeling to play with that spell and I can't see what the harm is in having it as base

It does look so and its fine but it is something all DH speccs should have as base, even tanks. It is a great feeling to play with that spell and I can't see what the harm is in having it as base
    Maybe because making it baseline would mean you'd have to change other talents, or would you say that fel rush giving 25 fury and felblade spamming giving 30 fury is balanced? Not to mention they'd have to add a completely new talent in exchange for it. People who cry here are just concerned with OP-ness, not actual balance. We were more than fine before 7.1.5 and we'll be fine after it.

Deleted
    Its NOT fine . I have near BIS gear (legendaries and general gear) . On PTR we lose 10% crit with the new scaling, and a LOT of damage. You were complaining that our ST is bad well now in BIS legendaries you are effectively TRASH. And if you think we re getting buffed LOL.

WE ARE NOT. Rogues legendaries are untouched bro. They already trash us with 1 good legendary. Mages' nerf got reverted. How do you not see that we are heading down the drain when FROST DK are currently better than us...

People are gonna get more legendaries over time and guess what ? on PTR ALL of our legendaries are bad. don't hold your breath about the new spaulders.
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-11-30 at 07:24 AM.

Deleted
    Oh, I do not mean it that way. It's beyond doubt that the numbers would have to change. What I am intressted in is not the numbers but feeling of the specc. I would not even consider to play DH if I wanted to perform in mythic raiding in it's current state, I just love the momentum playstyle and I keep it as an alt. Have you ever tried to play bite/VR with felblade? It's an amazing feeling
    Last edited by mmoc2dae5d28ba; 2016-11-30 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    Its NOT fine . I have near BIS gear (legendaries and general gear) . On PTR we lose 10% crit with the new scaling, and a LOT of damage. You were complaining that our ST is bad well now in BIS legendaries you are effectively TRASH. And if you think we re getting buffed LOL.

WE ARE NOT. Rogues legendaries are untouched bro. They already trash us with 1 good legendary. Mages' nerf got reverted. How do you not see that we are heading down the drain when FROST DK are currently better than us...
    Fire mages are still nerfed this PTR, they received the same nerf on crit as we did and they rely even more on it. Nobody said it was a buff, it's about a 2-3% nerf to current numbers. But the sky is not falling as you'd assume from reading some posts.

Deleted
    How do you not see that we are heading down the drain when FROST DK are currently better than us...

Haha this made me rofl xD But it is true, even frost is doing better than dh currently

Deleted
    Fire mages are still nerfed this PTR, they received the same nerf on crit as we did and they rely even more on it. Nobody said it was a buff, it's about a 2-3% nerf to current numbers. But the sky is not falling as you'd assume from reading some posts.
    Ya i know and even frost mage is getting quite a nerf. I didn't say you were buffed only talking about the legendary. At least it s still somehow good. Most classes are complaining too.

Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    Ya i know and even frost mage is getting quite a nerf. I didn't say you were buffed only talking about the legendary. At least it s still somehow good. Most classes are complaining too.
    The legendary is/was broken on live (you simply can't deny that). I don't have it so i don't care about the change, i still do competitive dps in my guild.

Yeah it stinks, gotta get my mage back into business. What a shame, DH had such a huge potential.

Deleted
    I was so hopeful about this PTR build, oh boy how wrong I was. I wanna see those people now, who were saying "omg this is first ptr build stop losing your shit". The first ptr build always shows the direction of the class is going, and this new ptr notes proves it

I think we can safely assume our days of glory, with or without the ring, are over. There is absolutely no build or no legendary item that will simply makes us better than now. In any case we'll be much worse than we are now.

It's funny how they reverted the fire mage bracer nerfs JUST 1 DAY after the first 7.1.5 was released, simply because they flooded the forums with crying topics . On the other hand, I'm checking official DH forums and fcking nothing Full of retarded topics like "RATE MY XMOG PLS <3<3", "DEMON BLADES IS BORING ".

I've been playing this game for over 10 years and I have never stopped playing because blizzard destroyer the current class that I'm playing, however I think there is a first time to everything. There are no other classes that are appealing for me right now, so if demon hunter is butchered like this, what's the point of playing?

Deleted
    The legendary is/was broken on live (you simply can't deny that). I don't have it so i don't care about the change, i still do competitive dps in my guild.
    The ring needed quite the nerf which it also got! They even fixed our survival problems with Blur etc but they didnt fix our issue with rage generation/dead time without ring which is a huge problem.

Deleted
    So:
    - Ring nerf for 50% of fury gained.
    - Demon Blade nerf (75% to 65%).
    - Blur don't provide 2 stack of Fel Rush (damage and rage gained nerf).
    - Crit nerf --> 5% less
    - FelBlade is always fire damage

F U C K_____Y O U_____B L I Z Z A R D!