Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    You're looking at the HPS which is irrelevant. What you should be looking at to give you the best idea is the number of parses in the high end rankings. You'll see the top 2 are Druids and Pallies. They are the ones getting invited to the raids...
    Ok ignoring whether I agree with that or not, I'm still not seeing the buffs you were complaining about?

Deleted
    Love the buff to Word of Glory and Shield of Vengeance <3

Deleted
    Pretty underwhelming changes. This is mostly number tuning, where are the "we will bring back utility, look at mechanical issues,make some talents baseline"?I've seen none of that.

Must be some blizzard promise, which means PR talk

Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post

Wait, what? Are you and I looking at the same patch notes? Other than Rapid Decomp nerf, like half the talents got buffed... If this is about the legendary bracers, I'm alright with them being nerfed if it means I'm not 'fucked' for not getting lucky enough to get those, while the baseline play's damage is boosted.
    Almost all of them are still worthless to pick. Maybe UH is our new aoe pick but main rotation has no change what so ever and still worthless crap.
    green is the color!

Deleted
    For the love of god, give Demon Hunters a ranged spec, and remove warlocks from the game. Case closed, and locks can stop hoping and get on with a new class.
    Last edited by mmoc11e0619422; 2016-11-30 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    Pretty underwhelming changes. This is mostly number tuning, where are the "we will bring back utility, look at mechanical issues,make some talents baseline"?I've seen none of that.
    My thoughts exactly.
    Where is all the utility blizzard removed in legion?
    Hunters lost literally about 15 utility spells in legion!
    My hunter now has almost completely empty action bars, feels horrible to play that class.

So exhausting to read this type of response everywhere.. LET US REMEMBER that this patch may not even launch for at least another month. Let's keep the witch-hunting on hold and give them a chance to do it RIGHT. There very well may be a lot more changes coming.

Quote Originally Posted by traxler View Post
    For the love of god, give Demon Hunters a ranged spec, and remove warlocks from the game. Case closed, and locks can stop hoping and get on with a new class.
    Honestly, the DH class as a whole could've just been added to warlocks. Havoc is what Demonology probably should've been and a tanking spec would've just put the class in the same boat as a druid with 4 specs to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    If a top ten guild takes six fire mages to a progression kill, then yes there is a problem, the same way there was when Paragon used nine Feral druids (25 man) in Cata. To deny it is delusional.
    For Nef? Wasn't that because the P3 adds could be perma-rooted if you had enough druids?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnmlmitch View Post
    So exhausting to read this type of response everywhere.. LET US REMEMBER that this patch may not even launch for at least another month. Let's keep the witch-hunting on hold and give them a chance to do it RIGHT. There very well may be a lot more changes coming.
    As a DK, i have been waiting 4 expansions for them to do it RIGHT. Forgive me if i wont hold my breathe on this patch either.

If by some chance they actually address issues with base abilities and not just buffing shit talents that no one is picking to make them slightly less better than the current ones nearly everyone is picking, then i will buy a hat and eat it.
    Last edited by mmoce75230d0c6; 2016-11-30 at 02:43 PM.

Huh. I guess they didn't want elemental shamans using EF after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    Guess it's time to just retire the old warlock, been playing it since vanilla, but they are just burying this class. Making 0 positive changes and just continuing to nerf nerf nerf this class.
    I am doing this too my friend, I really hate how blizzard practically destroyed the warlock when in mop/wod was in his prime, this must be the same feel the dk have experience since wotlk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaluna View Post
    You surely means boots.
    Because all those percentile (75th and 99th) are about those boots for sub.
    Sub is ok without it, not even as good as those graph might suggest.
    Boots help, but all my gear is crit/mastery... with some haste. Last I read, sub wanted to have vers/mastery. My ilvl is probably a bit low for sub and my relics definitely are.
    We're a band of vicious pirates,
    we depend on RNG.
    If I only get one buff,
    then bury me at sea

Bravo bravo idiots nerf more the outlaw.... good job .... and buff more the Dh congratz morons

Deleted
    Dh wasn't buffed man. It s worse than every rogue spec atm. My 860 rogue on live does a steady 340k without buffs on dummy, on PTR my 885 dh with BIs legs can barely do 350k .

maybe because u don't know to play...ours dk same ilvl on Cenarius mythic yday is was 452k dps and second dmg dealer....so don't tell me about and he don't even clearing brambles

Deleted

No worries man. It's coming just like Arena PvP with ladder came to Diablo 3. Afterall they always keep their promises right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnmlmitch View Post
    Because their track record of fixing the glaring issues instead of leaving them mostly as they are after the patch is on the PTR is so great. Right? Right?

Whats up with Prot warriors. Older notes had Ultimatum and focused rage going away and revenge costing 30 rage. Did this all change? Did they realize the error of their ways?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by erogroth View Post
    Whats up with Prot warriors. Older notes had Ultimatum and focused rage going away and revenge costing 30 rage. Did this all change? Did they realize the error of their ways?
    No. As said before, these are just deltas versus the previous build, not versus the current live build. Changes made from Live -> PTR are not visible here.
    Last edited by mmoca371db5304; 2016-11-30 at 06:18 PM.