Death Knights are very good because

youtube.com/watch?v=K6OjYuKkHH0

watch this! I highly recommend it

So, obviously spam, but I just have to say it was pretty hilarious to see a thread entitled "Death Knights are very good because" and 0 replies in almost a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    When will this guy stop linking his trash videos??
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

What is this about ? Didn't want to click on the link and let him get his fucking view.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not a guy, it's a obvious spambot creating new accounts and spamming the same video with similiar titles to every class forum. Move along, unless someone was gullible enough and watched the vid?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    It's not a guy, it's a obvious spambot creating new accounts and spamming the same video with similiar titles to every class forum. Move along, unless someone was gullible enough and watched the vid?
    We're like children who are told that a pot is hot but insist on touching it anyway. We just have to know what's in the steaming hot pile of trash link.

I kinda want to check out that vid, but I don't want this bot or whatever to get views on his video.
    Anyone know what it is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    I kinda want to check out that vid, but I don't want this bot or whatever to get views on his video.
    Anyone know what it is?
    I put the youtube link in google, and it told me the Video title was "Ariana Celeste is perfection". No idea who that is tho.

Because they have grip and brez.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Tbh if the op said watching his video would buff my dps or mobility... I'd watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Tbh if the op said watching his video would buff my dps or mobility... I'd watch it.
    Well, you're in luck mate. Watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ