Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Kinda depend on what level you will be playing at.

As of today i would say (this can change though with 7.1.5 and other things):
    - Just playing around with friends then you can play whatever you feel like.
    - If you pug alot I would go, Mage, Hunter, DH, Monk. Pugs often have a reference to get good classes, even for lower m+. Speaking as a 880+ feral druid that sometimes get declined to 2-6 keys just because of class/specc. Even though I would prob do the most dmg over the whole dungeon.
    - If you are pushing higher m+ with a fixed group. Talk to your group and see what you want. I.E. aoe stun/range/melee/CR/TW and so on. But yeah usually Mage/Hunter/DH/Monk is strong.

Our group is running druid bear, resto druid, feral (me), ret pally, mage. Not really optimal but still done +10 in time and clearing +12 each week for weekly chest pretty easy. Gonna try +15 in time when affixes arent aids (EU has raging/nerotic/fortified this week.........).

1)mm hunter
    2)dh
    3)mage

- - - Updated - - -

1 mm hunter
    2 mage
    3 dh

enhance shammy is pretty good , insane single target n aoe dmg , brings movespeed buff n also aoe stun, and also comes with lust , ankh n ability to rez, the best class for m+ atm imo.

elemental sham, especially those with chain lightning bracers also brings insane aoe n utility to the group, earthquake is pretty funny seeing all the mobs slip n get stunned every few secs. Unfortunately their single target is mediocre, very similar to fire mages
    Last edited by JIMM-; 2016-11-28 at 11:13 AM.

Seems no one has mentioned ele sham. Speaking as a tank, they're my absolute favorite dps to have in my group. They bring lust, aoe stun, ancestral swiftness, amazing cleave and AoE as well as ST burst, and the greatest of all: Earthquake knockdowns. The soft CC from earthquake interrupts casts and reduces the number of melee hits I take, drastically increasing the amount I'm able to pull and saving my cooldowns for bosses.

And again another guy that understands nothing about statistics... The amount of people that record m+ runs is very low for them to be accurate. Atm all I can see is cheesing statistics. Rogue has 100 parses MM hunt has 262.. obviously you gonna get less dps overall for x2.5 times logs.

Also show me that its not like 15 rogues in total generating those logs...

Anyways just to state it here. Dont look warcraft logs unless you have a massive pool of data. Atm you definitely have a very small pool of data on some under 100 parses and prolly from the same people so obviously you getting cheesestatistics in there.

Quote Originally Posted by nazeroth77 View Post
    Thanks for all the Feedback. I saw someone said Hunters were going through a potential nerf. How are Havoc and WW looking going in to 7.1.5?
    Havoc are going through a mini rebuild and a lot is still in the air.

Fire is fun for ranged. Melee will be a bit more desirable though, and the next time Volcanic rolls around you might not have ice floes anymore

I did the last few with a fire and a frost mage, the frost mage was doing well about equal ilvl and dps to the fire. Nova gives a bit of add control as well allowing me to fear as an interrupt. those imp packs hurt on +11 CoS....

2 Frost DKs and 1 DH was the easiest, face rolling through entire +12 dungeons. The DH brings good AoE/stun for every pack, while the DKs are alternating with their dragons, maybe not the best pick for tyrannical, but this worked the best for us til now.

Ele sham, the utility and trash dps is great. Boss dps is okay with cds.

Deleted
    Elemental shaman are quite insane in mythic dungeons too. Less on bosses but they get pretty crazy when pulling trash and stacking earthquakes, becomes a stunfest + overcharge+aoe stun+ off healing

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking that Ele Sham will be one of the more popular M+ classes after 7.1.5....just sayin

For what it's worth, the DH nerfs are currently buffs to AoE and nerfs to ST
    For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals.
    Then something happenend which unleashed the power of our imagination.
    We learned to talk. And we learned to listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Frost DK is the best because they're currently the highest AoE damage class in the game and also comes with great utility like DG, AoE stun, and Brez.

DH and WW Monk come in only a bit behind with their also great AoE and AoE stuns.

Fire Mages and Enh/Ele Shams are also great and you pretty much need one of those per grp for the Lust/Timewarp.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Bm is much better in M+ than MM is. BM has some of the highest aoe potential in the game. also im pretty sure BM is the only spec than can bres and lust. in high level M+ all that really matters is trash damage, the majority of your time is going to be spent doing trash.

AOE dmg and AOE CC is king

would like to add bear druids to that list:

aoe dmg, take no dmg, rage is op on trash pulls, aoe CC, and you got a brez.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    frost dk is sleeper
    No mobility vs. timers .. dk looses.

Deleted
    if changes to MM hunter stay as they are now on PTR. MM hunt will be even much better for M+ then its now.

With Nighthold trinket and right relics thueshot burst will be extremly strong and very often. like every 2nd pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    Paladin healers and dps are not good in M+. Paladin tanks do well due to high dps and cds that align very well with trash packs. Not as good as druids, but good.
    I've been doing 10s and 12s with a pally healer and pally dps - both seem to do just fine. Anecdotal, I know, but clearly they can be played successfully for M+12.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    DH and Hunter are pretty good. Very great burst AoE with short cooldowns and misdirections helps a lot