Thread: [TV] Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Whats funny is he was on Chicago PD where the actor who plays Tommy Merlin went to play a doctor on Chicago Med as part of the Chicago franchise on and i if i remember right someone from Arrow S2 guest spotted on Chicago Med. Heck Damian Dhark and Rex Tyler were on Suits together.
    Tommy Merlyn MD! Was that season 2, because I don't remember seeing him in season 1.

edit: WTF!!! I just looked him up, and I never realized he was Dr Rhodes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Tommy Merlyn MD! Was that season 2, because I don't remember seeing him in season 1.

lol yeah, i didn't see it till the episode where his friend got hurt in the store then saw the daddy issues and then i saw it .

The Chicago franchise is one of my favorite on TV right now, i really like how they share the actors between the shows even for just 1 scene.

It took me a good part of an episode to realize I recognized the fellow from Sirens, which I hadn't realized was canceled until then.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Any one else let down by the Alien cross over? I was hoping it would have something more to do with the tinkering RF is doing in LoT
    READ and be less Ignorant.

LOL... Chicago Med easter egg

Thea: "I can't believe Tommy is a doctor now."

Malcolm: "Chicago is pretty far from here."

LOL... Chicago Med easter egg

Thea: "I can't believe Tommy is a doctor now."

Malcolm: "Chicago is pretty far from here."
    I love the Chicago franchise, its awesome. It's more like 1 big show than it is 3 soon to be 4 shows.

That fight sequence between Thea and Malcolm was awesome
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

lol.. you usually pick these things up buddy I didn't at first, but there was something familiar about him, then it hit me.. that's Tommy !!

10+ Year Old Account
    jesus christ, sorry but that was an awful episode. Why would the dominators have a built in way for the humans to just escape. How could their spaceships not fire and hit the ship.

how come oliver can use alien tech easily. why have a big speech moment with thea who was going to stay, then the next scene "OH NOPE CHANGED MY MIND" like wtf.
    Hi

I like how it was such a revelation that the peeps abducted by aliens were being held in space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I take it the show is jumping the shark every week now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    jesus christ, sorry but that was an awful episode. .
    I could not agree more. This crossover thing has been 2 bad and 1 alright episodes for me so far.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    I like how it was such a revelation that the peeps abducted by aliens were being held in space.
    Well, to be fair, the info they had was just that 4 ships had landed, for whatever reason they did not detect a giant mother ship in orbit.

The crossover so far has been so-so. It's odd since I hated last years crossover stuff because it was so much build up in the series, but this one seems like a toss-away that won't have any lasting effects at all.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

IMO doing 100th and Crossover in same episode was a VERY bad idea, it truly felt like the 100th was the focus and cross over was just a sub plot as filler material.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I could not agree more. This crossover thing has been 2 bad and 1 alright episodes for me so far.
    Which as the alright one?

As far as I'm concerned these 3 episodes probably count as some of the worst from each of the three individual shows (not sure about supergirl).

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post

As far as I'm concerned these 3 episodes probably count as some of the worst from each of the three individual shows (not sure about supergirl).
    Going only by the crossover episodes 2 and 4 were alright, atleast for me. 1 and 3 were awful though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Going only by the crossover episodes 2 and 4 were alright, atleast for me. 1 and 3 were awful though.
    Supergirl wasn't technically a cross over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post

I thought it was some over the top fun, not sure what you were looking for from the episodes. I know I'd take the crossover before any of the crap movies DC put out this year.

This is the only place ive seen where people didnt like the 100th episode. I loved it especially the scene where ollie saw visions of everyone
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    This is the only place ive seen where people didnt like the 100th episode. I loved it especially the scene where ollie saw visions of everyone
    Honestly they just lost momentum, and them escaping just seemed so stupid.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Honestly they just lost momentum, and them escaping just seemed so stupid.
    I thought giving the non powered heroes a trail that tested their mental fortitude was quite well. It felt like something batman mightve done in a justice league story. "Im so bad and mentally tough i broke your mind control"

it also was a great tribute to arrow.

My biggest complaint with the crossover is how hard it hit the budget. The props, the effects, the fact the powered characters barely fought CISCO YOU CAN SHOOT LAZERS YOU DONT NEED A GUN

Amazing they pulled it off with so little but i hope next year they do a less cgi ueavy threat and more supergirl. Id love tp see cw pick up titans and have heroes vs teens or heroes vs titans. Or legends vs titans or heroes versus side kicks or veterans versus newbies
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552