Thread: 5th Legendary

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

5th Legendary

Anyone know someone that got their 5th legendary recently after the soft cap was removed ?

"Oops, guess the Sha of Anger couldn't drop the mount this whole time after all."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    "Oops, guess the Sha of Anger couldn't drop the mount this whole time after all."
    "You guys really shouldn't focus so much on data mining" - well tough shit Blizzies, it's the only source we have that actually has some chance of being reliable.

Deleted
    Funny fact is, check my mythic+ done aggra/ Neithyo(cant post wowprogress links) , still no bracers, fishing for them since release got 4th leg 3 months ago, did more than 500+ since then, since the announce the soft cap removal I have not stop farming still no 5th, funny thing is mage in my guild with 73 mythics done has 4 legs and bracers, this is how broken this system is.

Deleted
    Friend had only 2 some weeks ago, basically got his 4th on the day/or the day before when they said they fixed it.
    Got his 5th today. Doesn't do more than 2-4 M+ a week, dailies, and the weekly raids/dungeons.

Well, at least it works.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-12-01 at 07:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neithyo View Post
    Funny fact is, check my mythic+ done aggra/ Neithyo(cant post wowprogress links) , still no bracers, fishing for them since release got 4th leg 3 months ago, did more than 500+ since then, since the announce the soft cap removal I have not stop farming still no 5th, funny thing is mage in my guild with 73 mythics done has 4 legs and bracers, this is how broken this system is.
    Game has been out for 3months and 3 days.....

I have 3 legendaries and last one was on 12th october before raid from normal mythic VH. If you check calender then it has been 8 resets of normal/HC/mythic 7/7 every week and ~150m+ SINCE the last legendary. Not too many mythic+ but still more than most casuals will do in whole expansion and most of them are 3 chests and 7+. System is bugged 100%. Tegu from Serenity has 3 legendaries too for ages and he has 900+. Maybe he got 1 this week but when he was nearing 1k he still didnt have 4th. Inb4 "BUT IT'S RNGGGG DUDE". By creating all these legendary drop rate changes in game I think they also left in like million bugs. Random shit raising or lowering this drop rate.