In all honesty, all I want is to see a post saying mistweavers will have stats tuning for 7.1.5 so I don't have to reroll druid lol.

Because we don't have a druid and I really feel like I'd be more useful at this point.

(But it's a bit boring to spam rejuv)
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    In all honesty, all I want is to see a post saying mistweavers will have stats tuning for 7.1.5 so I don't have to reroll druid lol.

Because we don't have a druid and I really feel like I'd be more useful at this point.

(But it's a bit boring to spam rejuv)
    Pretty sure Druids with Tranquility will always be better for the raid even when they tune MW stats.

Now tell me mistweavers don't have a gear scaling issue after seeing that ;-)
    My problem with this graph is that it doesn't really account for ilvl. Since it just shows hps over time this could mean any number of things like mistweavers are just less lucky with gear drops or are more likely to switch to another class over time, instead of actually having a scaling issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd reroll. My team (some are mspec dps but fill in if needed) has a sham, pal, hpriest and druidx2. So there is no reason for me to reroll as everything is covered.

But having no druid with 2min moving tranq is a bit of a disadvantage imo

Does anyone has a stat weight for 7.1? to set up in Pawn! ??

I encourage using the spreadsheet from Geodew to figure your own stat weight, but those are mine:

( Pawn: v1: "MW Raid": CritRating=2.29342336525825, MasteryRating=1.25141189428031, HasteRating=2.02076082524933, Intellect=2.80733275315123, Versatility=2.43157777677452,Leech=2.17675877636338,Avoidance=1.79224317155385,Speed=0.242 5 )

Deleted
    The lack of changes is quite terrifying..

it is definetly not enough, but I do like the buff to mistwalk and zen pulse, might be worth taking in mythic+ since we dont really have instant heal.

Quote Originally Posted by krale View Post
    it is definetly not enough, but I do like the buff to mistwalk and zen pulse, might be worth taking in mythic+ since we dont really have instant heal.
    You do.. TFT+Enveloping Mist

Then again not like Chi Burst has any use in Mythic+ beside DPS.

More proof that Blizzard balances classes based on popularity and not in comparison to each other..
    Mistweaver Tax noun 1. The effect of both high mana costs, and lack of utility, coupled with requiring specific talent combinations to compete with other healers, while still not being able to compete with toolkits said healers have baseline in any competitive area.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    The lack of changes is quite terrifying..
    It is interesting that there were no significant healing changes for all healing specs. I wonder if that means that Blizzard thinks that healing is balanced (or it will be balanced after the last very few changes they made to healing specs for 7.1.5.). The lack of changes for MWs in particular so far is kinda of scary to me. I think all healing specs are doing ok (which is a huge improvement from older expansions) but I would not call healing to be balanced by any means.

It relation to the massive changes most DPS specs have been getting, I cant help but feel that Blizzard has kinda of washed its hands with healing. Changes so far feel like an afterthought and not a serious and in-depth look at Healing specs (especially MWs). I am still holding hope that the next PTR patch will be about healers.
    Last edited by lycrates; 2016-11-30 at 02:23 PM.

The only healing changes MW needs are a) flat Mana cost reduction by 10-20% for all healing spells and b) +30% more healing for Revival and the golden trait changed to 50% instead of 30% Revival healing as a 6sec HoT. The rest is fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The only healing changes MW needs are a) flat Mana cost reduction by 10-20% for all healing spells and b) +30% more healing for Revival and the golden trait changed to 50% instead of 30% Revival healing as a 6sec HoT. The rest is fine.
    WOUld still make secondary stats be very imbalanced.

I believe there was a ton of sense in this reply by Yook of my post on the official forums.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=3#post-52
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2016-12-01 at 04:37 AM.

MWs just need a way to scale with stats better.

RT should make rsk cost 0 mana and activate soothing mist IMO

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    WOUld still make secondary stats be very imbalanced.
    Blizzard is trying to solve this issue in 7.1.5 by making secondary stats worse / better so that they are all mostly on the same level. We need to see how that turns out to be in the end...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Blizzard is trying to solve this issue in 7.1.5 by making secondary stats worse / better so that they are all mostly on the same level. We need to see how that turns out to be in the end...
    Changing how much you need per rating doesnt change how they compare to each other. It only matters comparable to primary stats wich will come back later as a problem again as primary is growing so fast with ilvl. Our best secondaries starts to match intel at 42k to 44k intel on live thats nighthold. Problem will happend agin durring the next raidtier or 2.

The problem with secondary stats isnt fixed. Classes with resources attaches to seconaries will still priortise them. We as a mistweaver we have to srtats attached to any stats. One of the reason we scale worse.

@rizso1985

You're right. I thought Blizzard said they would change the whole system of secondary stats and their uses not only how much you need per rating.

Deleted
    Monks scales so bad with secondaries that change will affect us less then others. As said we have no ties between the specc and stats, we only pick whats best. Stats doesnt really affect or change our playstyle. Speccs like shadowpriest, arms, havoc and firemages they will feel thos change alot harder then us. We will just keep stacking whats best if thats haste crit or verse doesnt matter.

An other consequence is that trinkets with seconaries get nerf quite hard. To point they probly have to buff the amount of rating like they did on rings and necks... then you can ask why even bother with the change. Instead start looking at the real problem.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-12-01 at 11:37 PM.

Does anyone know if there is a way on warcraftlogs to find our how many Vivify were done under Uplifting Trance?

Or how many Uplifting Trance have been consumed.

Trying to figure out how so many people have so many Vivify in their top logs.. doesn't always make sense to me, I don't think I have as many UT procs they seem to have.. unless they cast it without UT.

I check the logs on Guarm Mythic and see 27 casts of Vivify and 18 UT procs.. did I miss the memo on Vivify being viable on his own?

Or that is cast of Vivify under TFT even if UT is not there.