Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Exactly.

/10
    That's a lot more than middle America.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's a lot more than middle America.
    Would you prefer "rural" america? It doesn't really matter - it's more of a mind-set than a specific location. The people who swallowed his lies are going to have a major wake-up call, and it will indeed be hysterical to watch.

Would you prefer "rural" america? It doesn't really matter - it's more of a mind-set than a specific location. The people who swallowed his lies are going to have a major wake-up call, and it will indeed be hysterical to watch.
    I'm not sure why you think he won't be able to do what he said is going to do, given the fact his party is in total control. If you didn't like what Reagan did, with an adversarial congress, you are REALLY in for a bumpy ride the next 2 years.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Every time someone links that deceptive map, I'm just going to quote @Crissi

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If you want a more accurate map, try using it based on percentage that voted for Trump. Here's one!

so quite a few of those red counties actually have a sizeable non-republican voting base.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm not sure why you think he won't be able to do what he said is going to do, given the fact his party is in total control. If you didn't like what Reagan did, with an adversarial congress, you are REALLY in for a bumpy ride the next 2 years.
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. Trumpers just don't get it and they never have, and possibly never will. You say you get pissed with "liberal america" calling you idiots and racists and misogynists - this is why they call Trumpers those things - if the name fits, use it.

I'm not sure why you think he is going to abide by any of the promises he made. Trump's already broken a few and he's not even in office yet.

Gloat about the win all you want - he sure pulled the wool over your eyes. I've got the popcorn popped, the beer in the cooler, and we're already looking for the person who we'll elect in 2024 to fix all the shit he's going to fuck up from now until then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, minus Alaska. Apparently the data for Alaska wasnt in yet or something was wonky with its data.

In which case the perosn should have used grey, not purple. SO much catrography errors in the map I linked, but the data itself is sound

*mutters GIS stuff*

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    A fact the Left would like us all to forget.

I find it interesting that Hillary having 2.5 million more popular votes than Trump is what matters to the Left when the House Republicans getting over 3 million more popular votes than the House Democrats doesn't factor in at all.
    Because it is bullshit, Republicans haven't been the party of Lincoln since they implemented the Southern Strategy in the 60s. The parties have shifted ideologies, that is why all the mouth-breathing confederate flag wavers saying "the South shall rise again" are all firmly in the Republican camp.
    Last edited by Matchles; 2016-12-03 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    They are stuck in the denial phase of grief. The unthinkable happened. I'm still shocked it did. I'm no huge fan of trump but I hated Clinton enough to vote for who ever was on the other line. Clinton is just evil incarnate.
    After what the Secret Service said about Ms Clinton I give your post / 10 Chars

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Trumpers just don't get it and they never have, and possibly never will. You say you get pissed with "liberal america" calling you idiots and racists and misogynists - this is why they call Trumpers those things - if the name fits, use it.

I'm not sure why you think he is going to abide by any of the promises he made. Trump's already broken a few and he's not even in office yet.

Gloat about the win all you want - he sure pulled the wool over your eyes. I've got the popcorn popped, the beer in the cooler, and we're already looking for the person who we'll elect in 2024 to fix all the shit he's going to fuck up from now until then.
    I don't actually understand what you are on about. He won. His party won. Why would they not want to do what they ran on? Are you saying he secretly doesn't want to do the things he said he wants to do? I mean, I get it that sometimes they fail to fulfill campaign promises. But, it would appear you are taking that to the extreme view that NONE of their stated views are their actual views. Do I have you right?

Also, I didn't vote for Trump.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-12-03 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M6479acb16c9cca1df884b80942f9a6e1o0&w=300&h=198&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
    How much of that red is empty space I wonder?

Hmmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Because it is bullshit, Republicans haven't been the party of Lincoln since they implemented the Southern Strategy in the 60s.
    The so-called "Southern Strategy" is a myth. The racist icons of the 60s, like George Wallace, Lester Maddox and Bull Connor, were all Democrats. As was Senator Robert Byrd (Democrat, former Grand Cyclops of the KKK and incidentally the longest serving member in Congress at the time of his death in 2010). Many of them were called "Dixiecrats." The "Southern Strategy" is a fiction created in an attempt by the Left to hide from and distract from their shameful past.

but how many more presidencies has she won?

The so-called "Southern Strategy" is a myth. The racist icons of the 60s, like George Wallace, Lester Maddox and Bull Connor, were all Democrats. As was Senator Robert Byrd (Democrat, former Grand Cyclops of the KKK and incidentally the longest serving member in Congress at the time of his death in 2010). Many of them were called "Dixiecrats." The "Southern Strategy" is a fiction created in an attempt by the Left to hide from and distract from their shameful past.
    Yes the racists stay in a party where 80-90% of African Americans vote Democrat.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yes the racists stay in a party where 80-90% of African Americans vote Democrat.
    You DO KNOW that the map colors are flipped now from what they were then, right? Right???

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You DO KNOW that the map colors are flipped now from what they were then, right? Right???
    Huh?

10 char
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2016-12-03 at 12:56 AM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Keep telling yourself that. It's too bad Lee Atwater has passed away. Perhaps you could have convinced him that the Strategy was a myth because I'm sure you are as involved in GOP strategy as he was.

Also a funny thing about those you mentioned. Wallace went Independent during '68 when the strategy was being implemented. Maddox became an Independent in '76 and then a Republican after that.
    Last edited by Matchles; 2016-12-03 at 01:18 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

2024? I hope you are right and he is power for two terms. Talk about a lot of major changes in store for the US. I am hopeful and not in the least bit fearful of the coming changes.

Whats the count when the illegal immigrant votes, the double votes, the dead votes, and other fraudulent votes are removed?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yes, it's one of the biggest political deceptions of our time. People are finally waking up to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Keep telling yourself that.
    And you keep telling yourself that the Democrat Party isn't the real racist party in the US. While you're at it, broaden your horizons and watch Dinesh D'Souza's documentary "Hillary's America." I could use the Lefty tactic and say that, if you don't watch it, you're racist against Indians... but I won't because that would be just as childish as when the Left does it.

Yes, it's one of the biggest political deceptions of our time. People are finally waking up to it.

- - - Updated - - -

And you keep telling yourself that the Democrat Party isn't the real racist party in the US. While you're at it, broaden your horizons and watch Dinesh D'Souza's documentary "Hillary's America." I could use the Lefty tactic and say that, if you don't watch it, you're racist against Indians... but I won't because that would be just as childish as when the Left does it.

Wait, so watching a Dinesh video broadens your horizons now?

Tee. Hee.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Whats the count when the illegal immigrant votes, the double votes, the dead votes, and other fraudulent votes are removed?
    It can be what ever you want it to be. That's the magic of make believe.