Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

I wish Lusamine would have fought us as herself, without her Pokémon after we had beaten the Pokémon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I wish Lusamine would have fought us as herself, without her Pokémon after we had beaten the Pokémon.
    Yeah, it did kinda make her whole fusion feel unnecessary, seeing she did not fight herself. Would have probably been too cool of an idea hence they didn't...

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Yeah, it did kinda make her whole fusion feel unnecessary, seeing she did not fight herself. Would have probably been too cool of an idea hence they didn't...
    I actually really liked the fact that all her pokemon were totem pokemon. Clever use of the mechanic introduced to increase the power of an important opponent. Now if only Guzma had posed even a modicum of a threat as well...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    I actually really liked the fact that all her pokemon were totem pokemon. Clever use of the mechanic introduced to increase the power of an important opponent. Now if only Guzma had posed even a modicum of a threat as well...
    Tbh, Skull was kinda laughable bad as enemy, oh no, we put up a barricade made of wood. I would have loved charging tought it on Tauros...

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Tbh, Skull was kinda laughable bad as enemy, oh no, we put up a barricade made of wood. I would have loved charging tought it on Tauros...
    Ya, I thought they were fun. A welcome change of pace from past teams who were just about edge.

Christ, is Trapinch supposed to be this freaking rare in S/M? Just got 10% Zygarde and caught several Gabites and I've yet to encounter a single Trapinch. And I swear to god if I see another Sandile...
    *Spergs out*

pfffft

Too bad you don't get it.

Guzma's Masquerain was harder than Lusamine's full team for me. Lusamine was so easy compare to that little devil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Christ, is Trapinch supposed to be this freaking rare in S/M? Just got 10% Zygarde and caught several Gabites and I've yet to encounter a single Trapinch. And I swear to god if I see another Sandile...
    *Spergs out*
    I found mine at night.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Guzma's Masquerain was harder than Lusamine's full team for me. Lusamine was so easy compare to that little devil.
    Guzma was the easiest trainer for me all the time. His Golisopod set up swords dances on my Oricorio while I featherdanced him. I also had acrobatics to make use of it. Poor Guzma...
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Guzma was terrifying when you did Nuzlocke and had nothing to hit him Super Effective with.

That Golisopod hits like a truck.

Deleted
    Honestly, Type: Null is what gave me most issues, i had nothing with fighting moves and it just hits so hard...

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    I had Toxapex. Literally walled his whole team

- - - Updated - - -

I officially have my first competitive 7th gen team ready to go! All bred/trained/item'd up!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am collecting iv-reducing berrys right now. Takes time to grow them up. Need to fix some of my starters, since the Sp.atk users ended up with to much atk stat.

Also looking at http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/festivalplaza.shtml and the only good buildings are:
    Dye shop (you need berrys for other colors), The Lottery (one Big dreams if you want master ball and one Treshure hunt for gold and silver bottle caps), fortune teller is a must to increase chance in lottery and stores are only good if they sell moomoo milk (since you cant buy it anywhere else).

Bouncy houses are usless, since you can just trow you pokemon at pelago to train ivs and it cost you nothing. Same goes for cafes and resturants, since you can use xp. lvl. Haunter house is also crap due to items inside.

So far i havent seen a store that sells vitamins.

Anyone that can please give me a modest synchronize mon? I'm suffering.

- - - Updated - - -

I officially have my first competitive 7th gen team ready to go! All bred/trained/item'd up!
    I have a long way to go, still. I will let you know when it's ready, so we can battle!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Anyone that can please give me a modest synchronize mon? I'm suffering.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a long way to go, still. I will let you know when it's ready, so we can battle!
    Hm..let me check if i have any spare abras with it.

Got 2 modest abras.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Hm..let me check if i have any spare abras with it.
    Oh my god, yes please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Oh my god, yes please.
    What is your ingame nick btw? Cant find you at plaza.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    What is your ingame nick btw? Cant find you at plaza.
    Oh, I am not there yet. I checked, I have you registered. Lefkos is my in-game name.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm at the plaza now!

- - - Updated - - -

Request sent!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    1 fc..lame