Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[Megathread] PlayStation Experience 2016 Dec3-4

I figured I would make the official PlayStation Experience 2016 megathread.

The event kicks off this Saturday and ends sunday. What do you want to see announced at the PlayStation Experience.

Only thing I can think of atm is I hope Final fantasy dissidia finally gets announced for ps4.

Live Stream link. Starts at 1PM EST.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-03 at 02:20 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I would really like to have more info about the Spider-Man PS4 game Insomniac is currently making.

After playing ape escape 2 i am hoping for a new one using the ratchet and clank engine... a new jak, sly, parappa, medievil would be cool too as 40$ AA titles.
    Dream scenario dark cloud 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Only thing I can think of atm is I hope Final fantasy dissidia finally gets announced for ps4.
    I'm hoping for that as well!

I'd also be happy with more solid RPG's being announced and more information on the likes of Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XII (Remake) and the Final Fantasy VII remake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by regoran View Post
    After playing ape escape 2 i am hoping for a new one using the ratchet and clank engine... a new jak, sly, parappa, medievil would be cool too as 40$ AA titles.
    Dream scenario dark cloud 3.
    A Dark Cloud 3 would be brilliant - I loved the first two games. Same for Medievil.

I wish they would announce a turn based game similar to classic ff.

Updated the OP with the live stream link.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    I would really like to have more info about the Spider-Man PS4 game Insomniac is currently making.
    Just so you don't get disappointed, they have already said that Spiderman and God of War 4 aren't going to be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    What kinda event is this and what do they usually reveal at these events?
    Also Final Fantasy Dissidia for console would be INSANE, I'd buy a PS4 Pro on the day should that ever happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    What kinda event is this and what do they usually reveal at these events?
    Also Final Fantasy Dissidia for console would be INSANE, I'd buy a PS4 Pro on the day should that ever happen.
    Its Sony's version of E3 and anything can be revealed. Its where they revealed the FF7 remake.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Its Sony's version of E3 and anything can be revealed. Its where they revealed the FF7 remake.
    Ohh, well I really hope we get a console Dissidia, I remember being so disappointed back when it was announced cuz it was only for the PSP.

Hopefully we get a nice PSX sale.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This got me confused for a moment because I was pretty damn sure the FF7 remake reveal was at E3, so a-googlin' I went. The only FF7 revealed at Playstation Experience was just the PS4 *port*, not the remake.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    This got me confused for a moment because I was pretty damn sure the FF7 remake reveal was at E3, so a-googlin' I went. The only FF7 revealed at Playstation Experience was just the PS4 *port*, not the remake.
    The FF7 remake got revealed at PSX and in the same day they released the FF7 HD remake for Ps4. It was then shown at the next E3.

I watched it live when they did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The FF7 remake got revealed at PSX and in the same day they released the FF7 HD remake for Ps4. It was then shown at the next E3.

I watched it live when they did it.
    It was announced at E3 2015. FF7 HD Remaster was announced at PSX 2014 I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    It was announced at E3 2015.
    Shit you guys are right, I got the order of the 2 events mixed up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Ohh, well I really hope we get a console Dissidia, I remember being so disappointed back when it was announced cuz it was only for the PSP.
    The arcade japan version didn't piss you off? It was annouced a bit over a year ago LOL. Im sure its coming to ps4, would just like a release date already.

edit: Will be updating the OP with trailers as I get them. The event kicks off in about 1hour.

The link in the OP is the official Sony live stream of it.

Edit: Trailer updates may be slow because I am going to try to enjoy the show
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-03 at 05:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncharted DLC looks dope. Still haven't played U4 yet though.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was it DLC or a spin-off? DLC seems more likely i suppose.

Also, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, huh.

CRASH BANDICOOT! Hype is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Was it DLC or a spin-off? DLC seems more likely i suppose.

Also, Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, huh.
    No way in hell it's a fullblown spinoff. It's way too soon after U4.

That Resident Evil trailer was alright but nothing special.