Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, it just shows that the anti-PC crowd are so involved with the selves, you don't even see a victory when it's in your face. You wanted PC to go away, now you got "liberals" not being PC. Why are you not celebrating? #MAGA
    I didn't vote for Trump...I just love how these people portray themselves as paragons for freedom and righteousness while destroying and hate mongering. Really a pot calling the kettle black, kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Not sure what this has to do with this thread.

Its still sad you're mocking dead people.
    You don't see a correlation between a PEOTUS mocking the disabled or mocking POWs with mocking people whose houses burned down?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Deny climate change, get fucked by it. Little sympathy from me. Safe space is that way -----> /r/the_donald
    no suprise coming from the prick, you are a disgrace but you and Espe is the pinnacle of liberal tolerance i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Nah lol, I get what you're doing. Seriously, people like you are why Trump won. Your group is worse than the very small number of KKK nationalists out there.
    That's just fucking stupid. Trump won because the right is either racist or being racist isn't a deal breaker for POTUS.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You don't see a correlation between a PEOTUS mocking the disabled or mocking POWs with mocking people whose houses burned down?
    Doesn't have anything to do with this thread. The thread is about you and those twitter users mocking a fire that killed people and burned down an entire city.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Same reason everyone believes alt right=everyone on the right.
    No they don't I don't. I think the right is suffering from being infected with radical conservatives. The republican party wasn't always this conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Oh so it was "climate change" that started this fire?

Gee, somebody better tell the National Parks Service and the Nashville Fire Chief because they believe that a MAN MADE fire on the Chimney Tops Trial spread embers down to Gatlinburg starting that blaze.

Heh, boy are they going to feel silly when all the experts on Twitter tell them how things really are.
    You are aware that the source being man-made does not exclude the fuel source being abundant due to climate change? That a side what is the point of this thread? That the op managed to find tweets by assholes on the left? It's almost like both sides have assholes in excess, That should have been made apparent when the current kings of the safe space brigade Trump and Pence cried because Theater kids said words at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    SJWs once again proving they are horrible people
    Yea and yet people like dugraka and espe defend them everyday and scream DA CONZERVATIVAS
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I am responding to you, not what ever group you want to blame for the shit you post. PC culture is bad? Then celebrate! Liberals are not being PC... #MAGA
    I see now how you got your 25k Posts. You are just here to troll people who you think are trump supporters. Have a nice day.

Deleted
    The progressive left shows it's true colors again. Talk about being pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Nah those ppl were just called the idiots who helped trump win.

https://twitter.com/harto/status/796247032696635392

Thats just one example where they blame 3rd party voters for trumps win.
    I have the most respect for those that voted 3rd party. They at least voted their conscience. They didn't buy into the bullshit of you must vote this way to stop this person. They tended to stay true to there principles.

As to this whole mocking peoples misfortunes? I've noticed since the election that people that didn't vote for Trump, are getting nastier and nastier. It's become very mainstream now to wish for harm to anyone that voted for Trump, and a lot of posters in this thread are just re-enforcing this.

I've never seen an election cycle that has been so polarized, and BOTH side are to blame for where we are now. Whatever happen to "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". Now it's all "your side is evil, so no matter how much merit your point/idea has, I'm going to ignore it and call you names and wish misfortune on you because you don't agree with my point of view."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump...I just love how these people portray themselves as paragons for freedom and righteousness while destroying and hate mongering. Really a pot calling the kettle black, kind of thing.
    I voted for Trump 10 times, I am paragon of virtue. The none PC culture is winning, deal with it. #MAGA
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I'm not sure which is worse, liberal whining or people whining about liberal whining. Either way, I thank all of the whining mutts on both sides of the bars for teaching me how to not be a human, being.

Twitter liberals showing their true nature. Im sure alot of the liberals on this very forum thinks like this but obviously wont name names.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    I see now how you got your 25k Posts. You are just here to troll people who you think are trump supporters. Have a nice day.
    I'm not trolling... you want PC culture back? Get in your little car, hit it to 88 mph and turn the dial to 4 years ago.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Because climate change is man made for the most part?
    So if I walk into a forest with a can of gas and a blow torch and set it on fire, that qualifies as climate change ? I guess I've had this climate change thing all wrong.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Twitter liberals showing their true nature. Im sure alot of the liberals on this very forum thinks like this but obviously wont name names.
    Why are you defending PC culture? Liberals are not being PC here... Trump won, PC culture is dead... #MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Doesn't have anything to do with this thread. The thread is about you and those twitter users mocking a fire that killed people and burned down an entire city.
    Now who is the liar?

Deleted
    Lol americans are so weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    I'm not sure which is worse, liberal whining or people whining about liberal whining. Either way, I thank all of the whining mutts on both sides of the bars for teaching me how to not be a human, being.
    Seeing as how a large point of Trump was to end PC culture, I don't get why liberals not being PC is a bad thing. PC culture is dead, long live Trump. #MAGA

Welcome to the world of no PC liberals. Enjoy your stay...