Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lightbulb frost dk trinkets

Which trinket would be better for frost? A mythic 880 ursoc trinket or an 885 mythic warforged spontaneous appendages?

Deleted
    Ursoc trinket.

Deleted
    On the same note, i just got a 855 Chrono shard , atm im using a 860 angerboda and a 850 paw. Any 2 best combo for these? I also got a countermeasure but it s 845

Quote Originally Posted by pentru View Post
    On the same note, i just got a 855 Chrono shard , atm im using a 860 angerboda and a 850 paw. Any 2 best combo for these? I also got a countermeasure but it s 845
    Go with the angerboda and 845 counter measure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    for dungeons with lot of trash id still use shard over the counter measure since its great on bosses but as great for aoeing since has 0 strength.

What do you guys think is better? 880(Ilvl) Ursoc Trinket or 860 (ilvl) Unstable Arcane Crystal.

From the DK trinket list Arcane crystal stick is bis.

Hey guys! I would appreciate your advice since I have been seeing people are basically only using ursoc trinkets in warcraftlogs.
    Is eye of command (ilvl 865) or ursoc trinket better (880)?
    Would appreciate detailed answer which of them are better and why.

Quote Originally Posted by STP View Post
    Hey guys! I would appreciate your advice since I have been seeing people are basically only using ursoc trinkets in warcraftlogs.
    Is eye of command (ilvl 865) or ursoc trinket better (880)?
    Would appreciate detailed answer which of them are better and why.
    Eye of Command. Whats your other trinket, 880 Ursoc may be better?

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I'd probably use the 855 Chrono and 860 Angerboda. They beat out lower ilvl Countermeasure if he's not mastery-stacked (and shouldn't be).

Eye of Command and Unstable Arcanocrystal are almost BiS at 860, they're both incredible trinkets.

Ursoc's Rending Paw has a fairly poor equip function, use any other Strength trinket if they're the same ilvl (Chrono, Countermeasure, Angerboda). 5ilvl difference I'd probably still use the non-Paw trinkets, but 10 I'd likely take the additional Str. Of the 3 others I'd probs just take the highest ilvl ones.

Spontaneous Appendages, Ravaging Seedpod, Nature's Call are all hot garbage.

Deleted
    So apparently today the RNG gods smiled on me . I got a 880 paw and a 860 Eye of Command. Before this i had a 855 shard and a 855 memento. Which 2 combo it s the best in your opinion? Im at 23 % crit , 21 % haste, 35 % mastery and 4 % vers.
    Last edited by mmocaac9ab7be5; 2016-12-07 at 09:07 PM.

So apparently today the RNG gods smiled on me . I got a 880 paw and a 860 Eye of Command. Before this i had a 855 shard and a 855 memento. Which 2 combo it s the best in your opinion? Im at 23 % crit 21 % 35 % haste and 4 % vers.
    With those stats, I would run the Paw and EoC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    With those stats, I would run the Paw and EoC
    Thanks for the reply, Nemesquish. I apreciate the input.

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply, Nemesquish. I apreciate the input.
    do renember for aoe/dungeons(mosly low mythic+ and hc) eye isnt very good, and id use memento over eye then eye without the crit stacks isnt great.

Deleted
    now, my question, Spiked Counterweight 880, ursoc paw 880, eye of comand 860, what trinket can I use in single target?

Quote Originally Posted by Takoro View Post
    now, my question, Spiked Counterweight 880, ursoc paw 880, eye of comand 860, what trinket can I use in single target?
    Paw and Eye, Counterweight is pretty subpar

What do you guys think what is best to pair with 885 odyn chain with haste stat.i have 880 paw,880 faulty and 865 eye.stats are crit 25,haste 22,versa 6 and mastery 32.speaking of St fights like guarm and odyn.ty all in advance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Chrono and Anger by a mile. Paw sucks till you get an 880 version. All the guys in the top 100 on warcraftlogs that use the paw have an 880 or higher.
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Chrono and Anger by a mile. Paw sucks till you get an 880 version. All the guys in the top 100 on warcraftlogs that use the paw have an 880 or higher.
    Paw is bad trinket overall just used for its strength.

Gonna hop into the trinket question bandwagon here. Got an 880 Ursoc trinket last night. Prior to getting that I had an 860 Eye of Command and 870 Hunger of the Pack. I plan to sim my character when I get home from work today, but what do you guys think would be the best combination?

My character for reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADnk/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlink View Post
    Gonna hop into the trinket question bandwagon here. Got an 880 Ursoc trinket last night. Prior to getting that I had an 860 Eye of Command and 870 Hunger of the Pack. I plan to sim my character when I get home from work today, but what do you guys think would be the best combination?

My character for reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%ADnk/advanced
    pretty sure ursoc atleast due its high strength and then maybe eye for st and hunger for evrything else.