Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking forward to it, I bought myself many nice Chirstmas presents this year lol

Logitech 910 mechanical keyboard
    LG 360 camera
    a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue

And whatever my family decide to get me.

Oh and 10 days off work.

I'm actually kindof looking forward to Christmas this year for some reason. Supposed to get snow next week. Seems to snow here once every other year or so.

Seeing the expression on the little one's faces is worth it. It's infectious.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Khadgar View Post
    Not really. Everyone in my family is an adult now so we don't do presents anymore,
    Everyone in my family is an adult for a while now, but we still like getting presents for each other.

I actually enjoy figuring out and getting Christmas presents for my friends and family, even though it can be a bit stressful to find things that might actually be nice (and not just some last resort present). But it is easily worth it. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Just another day for me. Might have to work.

Meh, I gotta work on Christmas days this year. I'll probably have to spend a Christmas evening with family members I don't care for either.

Deleted
    I love Christmas music and the family getting together.

i quit caring about it years ago.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Don't care at all, Halloween season is the only "holiday" I really get into anymore and even then I rarely get to do anything interesting. We stopped doing family get togethers after 2009, the year before my grandfather died. Fun times pretty much ended after that but I was an adult by then anyway so yeah whatever, I'm one of those who was lucky to have pretty nice Christmas' as a kid but I'd by lying if I said I didn't do my best to ignore the season because it brings out feelings of real depression and other negative emotions.

I do sorta envy people my age and younger who ended up having kids and making a family though. Christmas is one of those things that becomes way more fun when you're a parent with little kids than it was when you were a kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do I do! Got Pokemon: Sun waiting for me back at home. Leaving to spend the holiday there at the 14th, cant wait!

My husband is deployed, and I'm 2000 miles away from my closest family. And I can't afford to visit them. So... I'm alone. Not looking forward to it at all... it's a hard time to have a deployed husband. We've missed his birthday and Thanksgiving. We'll miss Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, and also our 4 year anniversary.

This one has been particularly hard. He hasn't missed this many things in one go before. Funny... because a lot of his deployments are 5-8 months, and he's on number 3.

I don't like holidays for this very reason. My dad was in the Navy, too. And missed a lot of stuff as well.

Another get together that makes me hate myself more than I usually do, so no, not really. Probably gonna skip it this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Always loved Christmas, never knew why exactly. I think it used to be one of my favorite holidays in my childhood.

Hot chocolate, happy music, lot's of cake and food. Spend some time with the family, including those you hardly see otherwise. Bright colors everywhere, nights are clearer, here in Canada there's the snow, too.

I always feel sad for those who despise it, but then again it feel so special for me because of what I lived through it. I can totally understand why some people would dislike Christmas and anything associated with it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I have no strong feeling either way. I like the extra work free days, but the christmas magic is lost for me. Especially considering that instead of snow and white christmas we could have a barbecue in the garden for the previous four years, 2014 we had 22 degree celsius on christmas eve - in continental europe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yea..........Gonna be working all night, i'm realllllllllyyy looking forward to this.

Deleted
    I drink my way through Christmas so I don't have to remember it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it. Holiday period is the most fun time of the year.

@Splenda the official MMO-C Christmas Faerie

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, not looking forward to it. I despise almost everyone I'm related to ( bunch of backwards religious nuts) and I'm not married and have no children.

Doubtless, my mother will call me as she does on my birthday. That will be it, because I always volunteer to work that day (cleaning and maintenance since the store is closed). And of course not turning on the tv, because tv on Christmas day is utter sh-t.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

I love Christmas. Decorating, baking, making gifts, buying gifts, giving gifts. I love seeing others happy.