Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Does tracer need to have 200 health?

I say no. Her recalls call back her health. And she's almost impossible to hit unless she is out of blinks (happened to me before). What do you guys think.

She is squishy however bear that in mind. Takes 1 or 2 hits to deal with her. In return for mobility and being able to call back.

I think 200 health is the minimum a character should have (as it is right now), unless either damage is unilaterally nerfed across all heroes, which would call for health to be reduced as well and effectively result in a stat squish. As said before, Tracer is pretty easily dealt with; two Reaper shotgun blasts, a well place helix rocket from Soldier, a hook and shotgun blast from Road, a concussion mine from Junkrat, scatter arrows to the feet from Hanzo... there's just so many way to kill her before she can recall. She's fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    absolutely not, she would be devastating.
    imagine pre nerf genji just worse

Formerly known as Arafal

I think that with recall her effective hp is already over 200. If someone isn't aware enough of their gamestate to use recall that's their fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Why not? If Genji gets 200 she should as well.
    That'd be about as awesome as making genji's dash heal for the damage it inflicts.

Only a very bad player would advocate for this lol.

Why not? If Genji gets 200 she should as well.
    Genji has 200HP because he is easier to catch

Tracer is bloody fast and impossible to catch for some hero;s

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Genji has 200HP because he is easier to catch

Tracer is bloody fast and impossible to catch for some hero;s
    More to the point, she seems to have one of the smallest hitboxes around and while her base speed isn't really faster than other heroes... when she's blinking, she's nearly unhittable.

Yeah Genji can't blink, but how he bounces around a room and climbs walls can be just as awkward to keep track of. More so if the Genji burns his dash as a '3rd' jump or a 'blink' to position himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since 150 is pretty much the minimum anyone can have, I'd say she's good with it. Tracer is one of the few heroes where the majority of the times you die will be your own fault and that's exactly how I like her.

Deleted
    Whenever a tracer pisses me off, I generally have the clutch hits from that point onwards and she or he will swap because of it XD

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    More to the point, she seems to have one of the smallest hitboxes around and while her base speed isn't really faster than other heroes... when she's blinking, she's nearly unhittable.

Yeah Genji can't blink, but how he bounces around a room and climbs walls can be just as awkward to keep track of. More so if the Genji burns his dash as a '3rd' jump or a 'blink' to position himself.
    But genji jumping around means he isn't doing half as much dmg as a tracer.

Genji has a crappy left click attack when it involves movement, you have to look at this as well when comparing him to tracer.

Really? hes tossing out his sniper like Shuriken's and also gets an AOE that builds the most destructive alt in game. Not to mention deflect is broken and he resets SS on killing blows. I just think its amazing how Genji is allowed to be broken as shit and Tracer cant get a little more health.
    Have you ever seen his main attack hitting everything against a moving target? or when he himself is moving?

And I can also name all abilities, call them OP and then ask why ''insert random character'' can't get a major buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Only a very bad player would advocate for this lol.
    Only the worst people would just say "bad players would advocate this" without giving any sort of reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Only the worst people would just say "bad players would advocate this" without giving any sort of reasons.
    How about because that's not the point of her character? She is a glass cannon assassin, not meant to be capable of taking much damage. She's hard to hit, that more than makes up for her low hp.

So if Blizzard says this " Guys, the next character we release will have the highest mobility in game, the best alt, an aoe to go with a regular attack and a great defensive CD" with no weaknesses and no counter you would be fine with that right? I'm sorry but Genji is still OP and broken.
    I need you to stop saying alt. It's ult. Ultimate. /triggered

Wha........what? If your over 12 you should feel bad about yourself. Unless you're going to argue that all ults are equal, which would be one of the dumbest fucking things I have ever heard.
    Now I'm going to need you to learn to read. Thanks.

Deleted
    One of the reasons why this shouldn't be a thing would be that she is still being picked and played effectively by most teams.
    She's actually able to do game-winning moves and picks the way she is, 100% solo - without any help of her team other than "distracting" (that is - not running into 6v1s). No need to do anything to her if it's like that

So if Blizzard says this " Guys, the next character we release will have the highest mobility in game, the best alt, an aoe to go with a regular attack and a great defensive CD" with no weaknesses and no counter you would be fine with that right? I'm sorry but Genji is still OP and broken.
    So if Blizzard says that next patch you will have a character that can teleport 3 times, teleport right back and be uncatchable because of that while having the fastest damage + ultimate building of any dps your fine with that?

See I can do that

Sorry but just because you have issues with genji doesn't mean rest of us has it, and I'm not sure what's your whining about at this point though? Your calling Genji overpowerd which may or may not be true but then your thinking a fix would be to buff tracers health?

I think because of her mobility, she could suffer a nerf to HP.

She got enough mobility + the recall , the good tracers nearly don't die ,maybe we could talk about grant her a extra 25 health but I don't think that's even necessary