Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    You ignore the sueddeutsche article obviously. And no, the numbers were verified by the ARD as well. It just was taken out of context in the headline.
    They just believed the feminist woman without bothering to check the source. The taz article has no source for the 10 rape per oktoberfest claim. Police says its fake. Clear case of leftist propaganda.

Long debunked . Go back under your bridge. You claimed there were 10 rapes, sexual harassment is a different animal. And just because it happens on the otkoberfest doesnt mean its white males doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Are you sure?
    A quick Google shows me that rape + murder is somewhere around 18 years plus involuntary commitment.

The rapist goes to jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Given his age, maximum is actually 10 years. Will de facto end up most likely with less than 7 and - on paper - deportation, which won't happen b/c reasons.

minor = 10 years, 15 if its murder but only in extrem cases, given his background the sentence will be alot less -> (2) Die Jugendstrafe ist so zu bemessen, daß die erforderliche erzieherische Einwirkung möglich ist.
    "(3) Das Höchstmaß der Jugendstrafe für Heranwachsende beträgt zehn Jahre. Handelt es sich bei der Tat um Mord und reicht das Höchstmaß nach Satz 1 wegen der besonderen Schwere der Schuld nicht aus, so ist das Höchstmaß 15 Jahre."

https://dejure.org/gesetze/JGG/105.html
    https://dejure.org/gesetze/JGG/18.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Long debunked
    If you think taking out of context and ignoring sources is "debunking".. you know, it takes real arguments to really debunk something.

Go back under your bridge.
    There are those who vote for AFD already.

Deleted
    They just believed the feminist woman without bothering to check the source. The taz article has no source for the 10 rape per oktoberfest claim. Police says its fake. Clear case of leftist propaganda.

Long debunked . Go back under your bridge. You claimed there were 10 rapes, sexual harassment is a different animal. And just because it happens on the otkoberfest doesnt mean its white males doing it.
    http://www.taz.de/!5271854/
    https://download.taz.de/2016-01_Anfr...eigegeben.xlsx
    enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Germany wanted the "let's bring in all the poor refugee!!!", people had warned them refugee crimes would go up, and they still went ahead with it.

Germany obviously already prepared for consequence like this so nothing out of the ordinary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Germany wanted the "let's bring in all the poor refugee!!!", people had warned them refugee crimes would go up, and they still went ahead with it.

Germany obviously already prepared for consequence like this so nothing out of the ordinary.
    http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/k...sten-1.3003350

The "refugee crime" rate didnt go up.

The only thing that went up was right wing and left wing violence crimes. Right wing violence actually skyrocketed.

Dont forget: The "new right" mainly works with fake news.

Deleted
    You know that the article you quote actually questions the debunk?

And that the number was brought up by the ARD as well in a fact check in 2016?

And that the article itself was updated in 2016 as well?
    Unsure if you don't understand the article or just spew nonsense and think you get away with it.

The FAZ article was pusblished after the ARD numbers. The ARD claimed police and support groups ('Hilfsvereine') have an estimate number of 200 sexual assaults during Oktoberfest on top of 10 rape cases. The police spokesman calls both of these numbers definitely wrong.

["Das Netz hat die Zahlen aus einem Artikel der „taz“ des Jahres 2009, der keine Quellen angibt, und nicht aus der Statistik der Polizei. 2008 kam es den Behörden zufolge zu vier Vergewaltigungen, 2009 zu sechs, vorletztes Jahr zu zwei und dieses Jahr zum Glück nur zu einer versuchten Tat. Nein, sagt Schicht, das könne er wirklich ausschließen, die Zahlen zehn und zweihundert seien definitiv falsch."]

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/k...sten-1.3003350

The "refugee crime" rate didnt go up.

The only thing that went up was right wing and left wing violence crimes. Right wing violence actually skyrocketed.
    So just a simple question:

If no refugee was allowed into the country, would that girl be alive right now?

Just a simple question for the parents to think about.

EDIT: feels weird that Grym talking to Rym, the G must have gone somewhere.

And when I say put a death watch ( Greece in the 1st place ) and shoot everyone who tries to cross border i'm called savage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder when the Germans are going to get tired of this shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    And when I say put a death watch ( Greece in the 1st place ) and shoot everyone who tries to cross border i'm called savage.
    No I totally agree with you on this one.

And I agree with the "screw them, no refugee coming at all" group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I wonder when the Germans are going to get tired of this shit.
    Too late, they are already there.

This is just the beginning.

Deleted
    If no refugee was allowed into the country, would that girl be alive right now?

Just a simple question for the parents to think about.
    If the germans didnt vote for hitler in 1933, we wouldnt have second world war.

Or would we?

Its pretty useless to act as if you or i would know "what would have happened".

Probably, in 20 years people will talk about "what would have happened if trump had not been voted".

10+ Year Old Account
    If the germans didnt vote for hitler in 1933, we wouldnt have second world war.

Or would we?

Its pretty useless to act as if you or i would know "what would have happened".
    No if Hitler didn't exist or get into power, the German version of WW2 wouldn't have happened.

However Japan probably would still have invaded China, and US probably still drop them the A bomb.

While it is useless to act on the Hitler issue since he is already dead, it is not too late to act on the refugee issue by deporting them.

He will be very popular in german prison, we can only hope someone takes him out.

Such a shame.

Deleted
    For some reason i have the impression some people have to find out what fascism is all about themself in their own country before they learn.

I have sympathy for the beautiful young lady that horribly had her life taken from her but not one bit of sympathy for her father.
    It was his actions his agenda that set this up to happen and maybe just maybe if more elitist globalist liberals will personally feel the pain they have inflicted on the rest of the population they might think twice

This thread, and your profile just makes this story even more fucked up.

Also, this thread is gonna go places.

So, allow me to piss people off:

Idc about this story. Nor do I care about this dead lady. I live in the US, and if I don't know her, then Idc. Also, US >>>> EU!

Time to trigger people. *Eats popcorn*

10+ Year Old Account
    Too late, they are already there.

This is just the beginning.
    These rapists can be deported. This is Germany we're talking about. They've done worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I mean of course she would be, but that's like asking that question with any tragedy.
    But that can easily plant the seed in her parents head "if only we didn't allow the refugee to come our daughter would be alive".

Which in turn can potentially have effect on refugee policies going forward.

as this girl and her father found out the hard way: the media / politicians painting these primitive and uneducated savages as friendly,peaceful and tolerant doesn't actually make them friendly,peaceful and tolerant.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2016-12-04 at 06:43 PM.