Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New World Boss on a monday

So, Nithogg came up last wednesday, and now Na'zak the Fiend is up this morning.

Intended? Maybe they did screw up with Nithogg being up again before 2-3 others?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I was confused with Nithogg as well. Been waiting for Na'zak ever since prolongued power was introduced.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Since it's in Suramar, I think it's a random Rare World Boss that can spawn additionally to the other World Boss(es) that are up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Apart View Post
    Since it's in Suramar, I think it's a random Rare World Boss that can spawn additionally to the other World Boss(es) that are up.
    Seems to be the case, I can see both world quests for Nithogg and Na'zak up at the same time.

In beta there were multiple world bosses up each week, they might be moving towards that on live as well. Or they just realized that they fucked up when they started a new rotation of bosses without spawning Nazak(for Prolonged Power rank3) and Anamouz
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Weird. I just logged and not seeing Na'zak up at all. Are those that are seeing it in the EU or US too?

10+ Year Old Account
    EU I'm guessing? I don't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Weird. I just logged and not seeing Na'zak up at all. Are those that are seeing it in the EU or US too?
    Yeah, EU. Spawned with the daily quest reset for Monday.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

EU indeed.

Yeah they had 3 bosses up at the same time on beta, and think it was said that would go live too, but they changed their mind just before launch. Can't say if it was official tho.

Or they just screwed up. Would be the 3rd or 4th time with world bosses :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It could be that the plan was to have one up at a time during the first rotation then move to two at a time and eventually three at a time. If not for the Withered Jim fuckup, I think we should have been starting from the first boss again this week right?
    Nope. We did start with the first boss again(Nithogg), but 2 bosses got skipped(Nazak and Ana-mouz)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I haven't seen any boss other than Nithogg for the week; would love to see a 2nd, maybe even one with loot I could use?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Because we got Withered Jim three weeks in a row. If not then we would have had Naz'ak and Ana-mouz and would be resetting this week after a full cycle.
    Probably exactly for this reason they're just enabling the missing two so we get on schedule.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

It would make sense though to slowly transition to having more of them up at once. Early on they would not want multiple world bosses up because they might affect gearing; by now they are irrelevant for hardcore players and having two of them up would help others catch up on gear.
    Yes, that's more than plausible. Also evry welcomed as it's more chances to get the Ana'mouz chest because love that xmog.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Killed him on a few toons. You can get the rank 3 prolonged power recipe drop even if you don't have rank 2.

Deleted
    Because we got Withered Jim three weeks in a row. If not then we would have had Naz'ak and Ana-mouz and would be resetting this week after a full cycle.
    We got Jim 2 times not 3.

if it's not intended expect a HUGE banwave if people kill it. Abusive use of game bug is bannable.
    Last edited by ryjkur; 2016-12-05 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    if it's not intended expect a HUGE banwave if people kill it. Abusive of game bug is bannable.
    Hahahaha. Yes, ban people for blizzards mistake. Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    if it's not intended expect a HUGE banwave if people kill it. Abusive use of game bug is bannable.

Nobody is going to get banned. lol
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

The game goes rogue... first we get 2 extra emissary quests and now a second world boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The game goes rogue... first we get 2 extra emissary quests and now a second world boss.
    We didnt,the last Kirin Tor chest just let your current ones despawn and as blizzard noticed they gave you said two back so stop spreading bullshit.