Page 1 of 3
LastLast

any non fr build arms warriors out there?

i do really good numbers with my fr build war. i am wanting to try out another build if the numbers are comparable.

so what i need is for you to answer these two questions

if you are a non fr warrior , whats your dps at?
    what also is your ilvl at.

ty in advance.

You're probably not going to find many non-FR warriors here and numbers will not be comparible, but if you're curious, why don't you just spec whatever you want and give it a go?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i tested iftk op ops with the gloves, i was swimming in rage, like you can never run out of rage, but the build has no synergy with anything, while FR has so much synergy with lots of stuff.

thats the key problem, its not going to get fixed like this, because nighthold stuff makes FR synergy even stronger, unless they buff other talents superhard, or delete FR.

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't have the burst that FR provides, but you'll be filling GCDs which just felt right to me personally. Never have I played a Warrior to just sit and pool rage, waiting for auto-attacks. Not even MoP Fury was like current Arms.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

The problem is that you have lots of rage to spend and no way to turn it into extra damage without FR, the other talents on that tier are terrible and un-necessary with little synergy with the spec. I played around with some on the PTR with the buffs in and non-FR is just terrible, even moving away from Deadly Calm and FR is still superior because like I said the other two options suck.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    I still miss vanilla Arms with rend/overpower so much. I wish that was possible today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xecks View Post
    i do really good numbers with my fr build war. i am wanting to try out another build if the numbers are comparable.

so what i need is for you to answer these two questions

if you are a non fr warrior , whats your dps at?
    what also is your ilvl at.

ty in advance.
    Fr is the only way to not rage cap, hence the only viable raid build.

I know a lot of people dislike it; mostly because they think you just 'pool rage from autoattacks'. I strongly suggest reading up on the latest rotation, and trying it out yourself. There's a lot of decision making, and (especially if you have the lego gloves) it can be really hectic.

atm on PTR blizz is trying to buff other talents ( buffing Titanic Might, Trauma, Ravager and others)but it all feal a bit uneffective because of level 75 talents.

FR is simple superior to other 2 (Mortal Combo and In for the Kill) and it synergy realy well with Dauntless,Deadly Calm and Anger Managment
    Exept that arms 2p set bonus from NH and BC trinket make it even better

Unless blizz do some realy big rework to level 75 talents , FR will be way to go and Nighthold gear make FR even better and make all Arms changes on PTR feal abit pointless

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    they need to make IFTK increase execute damage, atleast make that talent a sub20% talent, like execute deals extra 10% sub 20% stacks for 5 times for 5 sec, this will make the talent tasty for sub 20% and can even compete with FR.

mortal combo however, need a rework, or infact, FR needs to be removed/reworked

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    I still miss vanilla Arms with rend/overpower so much. I wish that was possible today.
    Well I don't have played Vanilla but I really miss WotLK Arms. DotS > CS/FR.

I really hate FR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    they need to make IFTK increase execute damage, atleast make that talent a sub20% talent, like execute deals extra 10% sub 20% stacks for 5 times for 5 sec, this will make the talent tasty for sub 20% and can even compete with FR.

mortal combo however, need a rework, or infact, FR needs to be removed/reworked
    There are so many fights were the execute phase is either quite short or non existant. Most tov fights end at 10% basically cuting iftk efectivness in half.

Where can you check for updates/changes on the PTR? Didn't even know there were changes to titanic/trauma etc.

Mortal Combo needs to benefit twice from SD, or something.

ahh well ty for responding . i thought as much.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    There are so many fights were the execute phase is either quite short or non existant. Most tov fights end at 10% basically cuting iftk efectivness in half.
    thats the point, blizzard want you to swap talents from fight to fight, this can do

10+ Year Old Account
    thats the point, blizzard want you to swap talents from fight to fight, this can do
    If they wanted that they wouldn't gate talent changes behind 500G tomes.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    But they shoot in their own foot by limiting a already subpar Talent lik this. FR is superior in all scenarios so why even bother switching to iftk?

Deleted
    But they shoot in their own foot by limiting a already subpar Talent lik this. FR is superior in all scenarios so why even bother switching to iftk?
    Let me paraphrase your question.

Why does blizzard make the poor design choices with loot, talent, off-specing systems and class viability ?

It seems that they just don't care or don't put in as much time and effort to test and polish these as much as they do in creating repetitive grindy content focused on keeping ppl subscribed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow is a sinking ship. It requires too much effort to generate money.

There newer Games require much less . Heros for instance.. generate a new Hero some new Moves there.. a dlc. Same with overwatch..some new Hero Skins in the shop..Instant money. With hearthston its even easier. Design some new cards and call it an Expansion.

Why bother with wow when you can generate equal money with some reskinning that takes a day Max?

I dislike their lazyness. I noticed it in WoW before, but gave Reaper a Chance..didnt like it. Although looking fun I didn't buy overwatch since there is not much faith left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow is a sinking ship. .
    People have been saying that for 12 years.