Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am Setsuna is on PC, it is a cheaper buy on PC during steam sales.

Look into the Atelier games, the newer one seems to be pretty good. Digimon Story:Cyber Sleuth a turn based JRPG, a new Digimon game is coming out early next year as well. World of Final Fantasy, I mean ffs Xenogears is summonable! There is also the SAO games, I've been enjoying Hallow Fragment, apparently is 2 games in one or something, dunno. I haven't played Lost Song or Hallow Realization yet. The SAO games are unrelated to the anime story wise.

Tales of Berseria comes out in January but this will also come to PC as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    I am Setsuna is on PC, it is a cheaper buy on PC during steam sales.
    You mean the same price it is when it's on sale on PSN?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Nope you can do it with the Silver one.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/9446...a-subscription

Needed to pay the official game sub but never an Xbox sub. Can confirm as well since I had the 360 version at one point.
    I must have gotten it mixed up then so myfault, Still neat tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Care to elaborate? I've considered getting a PS4, but I'm not sure how much I would enjoy it without a lot of games I'd be willing to play. Have little interest in FF15 (sorry), and pretty much all the indie titles are available on PC. Outside of that, World of Final Fantasy is so far the only game I'd want to play (I also don't like the Bloodborne/Dark Souls games, so yeah.).
    Ill make a list.

1. Grand Kingdom
    2. The Witch and the Hundred Knight Revival Edition (1080p Remaster not sure about fps)
    3. The Sword Art Online Games.
    4. One Way Hero (Digital Only unless u got a limited run games release version)
    5. Danganronpa 1&2 bundle coming next year.
    6. Danganronpa V3
    7. Tales of Zestiria
    8. Tales of Berseria
    9. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (60fps 1080p Remaster)
    10. Persona 5
    11. Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
    12. Digimon World: Next Order (Will have English dub for those who care)
    13. God Eater 2: Rage Burst (Day 1 edition comes with digital version of God Eater Resurrection)
    14. World of Final Fantasy
    15. Final Fantasy XV
    16. Final Fantasy Type O
    17. Kingdom Hearts 2.8
    18. Kingdom Hearts 1.5&2.5 HD remaster bundle.
    19. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
    20. Yakuza 0
    21. Yakuza Kiwami
    22. Disgaea 5 Alliance of Vengeance
    23. GOD WARS Future Past
    24. Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force
    25. Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
    26. Touhou Genso Wanderer
    27. Akiba's Beat
    28. I Am Setsuna
    29. Megadimension Neptunia VII
    30. Omega Quintet
    31. Final Fantasy X-X2 HD
    32. Arslan: The Warriors of Legend
    33. Valkyria Chronicles Remastered
    34. Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed
    35. Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book
    36. Natural Doctrine
    37. Let It Die (F2p Rogue like RPG Beatem Up) Also its out now and fun
    38. Ni No Kuni II
    39. Gravity Rush
    40. Gravity Rush 2

That's just what I could find atm, I am sure there is more coming. That list is of games coming out in the near future or already out.

Also some of those may be on PC.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-05 at 05:49 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Danganronpa series is not JRPGs lol, they're more along the lines of a far darker Phoenix Wright.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Danganronpa series is not JRPGs lol, they're more along the lines of a far darker Phoenix Wright.
    Post something useful or not at all.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Post something useful or not at all.
    Guy asks you to tell him JRPGs and you link a list of Japanese games with no regards for if they're RPGs or not. Talk about being useful. Yakuza and Odin Spere also serious JRPGs bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    JRPGs? Didn't a certain (FINAL FANTASY) game come out (15!!) last week? There's a new Persona on the way and....

Also Ni No Kuni II was announced yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Witcher 3 and Star Ocean are deff on my radar and FF15 will be purchased soonish but she will probably beat it before me since she's more excited for it than me, unless you can have multiple save files. I havent gamed on console in so long I have no idea if this is even still a thing lol.
    the witcher 3 is garbage

its like questing in wow but it has boobs

i mean maybe thats your thing but im burnt out on shameless being errand boy gameplay after 9.5 years. Dishonored and Dishonored 2 aren't exactly RPGs, but they have a little bit of a story and it's fun to pick how to sneak up and kill people if you get curious enough and enjoy playing games like that.

It's kind of like Dark Brotherhood: the game. but without all the cult bullshit. Tales of Zestiria was garbage... I still haven't finished it.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    JRPGs? Didn't a certain (FINAL FANTASY) game come out (15!!) last week? There's a new Persona on the way and....

Also Ni No Kuni II was announced yesterday.

Thanks forgot about that added it to the list. I am sure they will do a remaster of the original as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Guy asks you to tell him JRPGs and you link a list of Japanese games with no regards for if they're RPGs or not. Talk about being useful. Yakuza and Odin Spere also serious JRPGs bro.
    Not taking ur bait but you do realize there is many types of RPG's and if u pull up a list of RPG's both of those and Danganronpa is on those lists right.....

Take the bait somewhere else seriously. He can check the list and see if he likes what is on it or don't. Your post isn't useful and is clearly just trying to bait me into a argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies guys. No ned to get argumentative over something so simple. Even if a game may or may not be an RPG it will give me new games to think about checking out since I havent had a console in nearly 10 years to try out.
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Thanks for the replies guys. No ned to get argumentative over something so simple. Even if a game may or may not be an RPG it will give me new games to think about checking out since I havent had a console in nearly 10 years to try out.
    Well if you are looking for some non RPGS. Can highly recommend Ratchet and Clank, F1 2016 if you are into racing, Bioshock collection, Borderlands The Handsome Collection and Metal Gear Solid 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you are looking for some non RPGS. Can highly recommend Ratchet and Clank, F1 2016 if you are into racing, Bioshock collection, Borderlands The Handsome Collection and Metal Gear Solid 5.
    Odd that you mention Ratchet and Clank since my PS4 came with that and Uncharted 4. We both own all the Borderlands game (except the Telltell one) on PC and MGS 5 is a game im already going to buy. It's pretty much the only non RPG I enjoy much outside of Overwatch and Gran Turismo style games.
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Odd that you mention Ratchet and Clank since my PS4 came with that and Uncharted 4. We both own all the Borderlands game (except the Telltell one) on PC and MGS 5 is a game im already going to buy. It's pretty much the only non RPG I enjoy much outside of Overwatch and Gran Turismo style games.
    Ratchet and Clank is a really good game just a meh movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did also see a video for a game I would like to try, God Eater 2. Seems like a Monster Hunter style game and I have always wanted to give those games a try.

I did also see a video for a game I would like to try, God Eater 2. Seems like a Monster Hunter style game and I have always wanted to give those games a try.
    Another game that's monster hunter style is Toukiden: Kiwami. Personally just by looking at them IMO God Eater 2 is better but u may dig both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing beats the original though. I've played Toukiden: Kiwami and God Eater, and they're pretty cool, but they lack the polish that Monster Hunter has.

Deleted
    I am planning on it buying just due to the people who made it. I know it's supposed to be a spiritual successor to Chrono Trigger (best game ever) but I don't expect it to be that good. But maybe by the time I can buy it, it will be a bit cheaper.
    As Yahtzee said in his review: ''That's like making a movie and saying it's inspired by Apocalypse now, because it uses a camera'', or something along those lines. No but seriously, don't bother with this game, it's garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    As Yahtzee said in his review: ''That's like making a movie and saying it's inspired by Apocalypse now, because it uses a camera'', or something along those lines. No but seriously, don't bother with this game, it's garbage.
    It has a 75 on Metacritic. I'd hardly call that garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would definitely suggest Witcher 3. Game probably had the most interesting choices of anything in awhile and gwent was a nice bonus. I've been enjoying Deus Ex: Mankind Divided also, though it's not really open world or anything, still a decent game. Bloodbourne was great, and I have yet to try any of the SAO games on PS4, but soon enough probably.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Your opinion has been noted and I am still going to buy the game in the future. Hopefully on sale.