Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Happy to see some legendaries getting buffed. Not happy that now they become even more mandatory. And definitely not happy that I already have Prydaz and Sephuz's... At this point I no longer can keep up with folks in my guild who have two dps legendaries and it's been over a month since I got Sephuz, meanwhile folks are getting legendaries for their alts too. I've given up actively trying to "farm" legendaries on my main. Disheartened and disappointed. The system wouldn't be so frustrating if there weren't "bad" legendaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolentGuts View Post
    Those Charge changes... I'm laughing so hard it hurts.
    I don't understand it at all, it used to stun for many years, then they changed it to root, now it's just a snare? We won't even end up next to the enemy we're charging if they are moving...

Al'Akir's Acrimony - Chain Lightning now deals 10% increased damage on subsequent targets, up from 5%.
    Jeez, this will be quite an upgrade. Good thing I have it lulz.

The shard change I don't like much. Even on live you should be keeping several Agonies going for shards for StS. The difference the shard cost makes is that you can't spam Seeds while waiting for shard procs but need to wait to start casting till you get a proc. Right now on live I can chain multiple seeds and hope that in the 2 sec cast of Seed a proc will happen. On PTR you will have moments during AE where you need to shoot single target fillers instead of actually AEing.
    On fights with AE waves this means you will have to keep a shard in reserve and not burn them all on UA's.
    Yes, but every UA you fire will do ~56% more damage than on live, so even with downtime, the sustained AoE is superior. And honestly, from testing, the shard income from 3+ Agonies keeps up with your casting of Seed, especially accounting for the downtime as you refresh all of those Agonies every ~18 seconds. Even against 5+ targets, the damage of the PTR version is within about 6% of the current damage-per-cast on Live, except you get that same damage as low as 3 targets now. And again, keep in mind that the shard cost comes in exchange for the mana cost, drastically decreasing the wasted GCDs spent casting Life Tap during sustained AoE. This change also moves non-StS builds away from a spread-UA AoE strategy, as at 3+, Seed is a better use of the shards anyway. Overall, it's a substantial buff to AoE without StS (making it far less required in AoE situations), and a moderate buff to AoE with StS, particularly in 3 or 4 target situations.

Grimoire of synergy nerfed. Was demo super OP or something?

I wonder if the channel demonfire buff will make the talent usable.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    pyro bracer is 300% on live , it got nerfed and with all the changes in 7.1.5 fire got gutted really,really hard

still, these changes makes no sense, buffing warrior execute ring that is already beyond broken bis , nerfing balance druid helm ???what
    Just to add, because fire also loses ice floes, the bracers will be much harder to use efficiently.

Deleted
    Nerfing Emerald Dreamcatcher. Sure, nerf the only thing that allows balance druids to compete with other DPS classes with BiS legendaries on singletarget. Balance druid are strong singletarget atm, but lack in consistent AOE, so why nerf singletarget again? Sure blizz, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Why are they continuing to buff Fire bracers?
    Because they're starting to realize they're terrible without icyfloes, and because of that they were overzealous nerfing them.

Honestly to still be good they'll need to be buffed beyond the current live version.

Quote Originally Posted by Drulvert View Post
    The 6 sec cooldown must be an error, otherwise guardian just got the most overpowered damage reduction cooldown ever.
    Cooldown =/= recharge time.
    It probably means that we can use that ability every 6 sec, maybe its to protect from missclicks/double clicks and using 2 charges immidiately.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Grimoire of synergy nerfed. Was demo super OP or something?
    Nope. Blizzard policy: locks are supposed to get nerfed every patch even if they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Cooldown =/= recharge time.
    It probably means that we can use that ability every 6 sec, maybe its to protect from missclicks/double clicks and using 2 charges immidiately.
    Looks like both of you don't play druid: It's exactly the same on live, nothing was changed on the ability at all. You have two charges, 6 seconds duration, 6 seconds cooldown, takes 4 minutes to recharge (8 minutes for two charges).

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Looks like both of you don't play druid: It's exactly the same on live, nothing was changed on the ability at all. You have two charges, 6 seconds duration, 6 seconds cooldown, takes 4 minutes to recharge (8 minutes for two charges).
    I dont play guardian, and i barely use SI on my feral. Just checked it now and it indeed has a CD, just not mentioned in the tooltip. So its just a tooltip clarity change.

Deleted
    Am i the only one that doesn't really understand the crit/haste change on the rogue legendary shoulder ? Crit will be gutted anyway in the patch. ( stat changes, -5%base crit) And if i am not wrong 2 out of 3 specs don't really need haste at all. This change looks so pointless.

Deleted
    And I'm still hoping for some legendary drop rate optimalization or something... One of my friends got his 3rd legendary a few days ago, at 13,5 days played on 110 (at the time he got the legenedary), while I have 1 after 18 days... Doing all the emissary quests, raiding 2 times a week, and running a few mythic+ dungeons each week too.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I get that but I'm just curious since they wanted to "nerf" the OP legendaries but so far it's only like a 5% nerf for the bindings haha
    The bracers are broken in the current build of the game because the long cast cannot be interrupted due to icy floes.

In the future the bracers will require you to plant for 4+ seconds in order to use them. You cannot guarantee that this is possible, mechanics happen frequently. Breaking that cast causing a HUGE downtime of not casting which is in turn a MASSIVE dps loss. Currently I would say I use icy floes with the bracers on 50% of hard cast pyros.

The bracers dont need to be nerfed and will not be overpowered anymore because the conditions of the game have changed. The risk reward scenario has changed from heavily favored reward to heavily favored risk.

Thumbs up

Мне не понятно зачем забрали стан у Рывка и сделали замедление Воинам в ветке Оружие и Неистовство , а потом отдали Рывок со станом ветке Танк , спрашивается : Танку кого станить рывком Боссов в Подземельях и в Рейдах ? Верните Рывку стан ветке Оружие и Неистовство им больше необходим и эффектнее будет у них .

- - - Updated - - -

А вообще Воинам ветке Оружие надо поднять выживаемость и сделать более самостоятельным классом , что бы был играбельным классом не только 3 на 3 и ещё 2 на 2 на арене .

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or do these music files sound really cheap? Normally I'm always pleased to see new music added :|

7+ Year Old Account
    Velen's Future Sight is overpowered too much. The cooldown needs to be 3/5min or something. Its like going to be every healers #1 BiS regardless of spec at current notes. Also they need to push the 20% increased healing back down to 10%, or at least 15%. The overhealing part is broken AF already and the fact that this is not a on-proc but a 'on use' means its going to be one of the strongest healing cooldowns possible for every healing spec. Even the legend cape MoP wasn't this broken (the ring in WoD was broken AF though, but everyone was 100% going to get it so it was fair)

Can someone on the PTR verify the warrior changes to charge please.

Warrior (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Charge Charge to an enemy, rooting it for 1 reducing its movement speed by 50% for 6 sec. Generates 20 Rage. 8-25 yd range. Instant. 1.5 sec cooldown.

Talents
    Warbringer (Arms, Fury) Charge now deals [ 108% of AP ] damage to all enemies within 5 yds of the target, and stuns them for 2.5 sec. until cancelled.
    Warbringer (Protection) Intercept now deals [ 108% of AP ] damage to all enemies within 5 yds of the target, and stuns them for 2.5 sec. until cancelled.

The data-mined info makes no sense, I really hope they didn't remove the root and the stun... my target will already be out of range by the time I charge to them if so lol.

I really don't understand, blizz is only buffing aff warlocks,...... I guess they want to people go and play only that class....

Fire mages are going crap, frost mages going crap, arcane mages not so crap but now they are nerfing them with that mana cost increase... balance druid too, hunters and every other dps class are crying.... so do you think blizzard come here and read this coments? I don't think so... they only listen to some people that are on tops guild on the game, the rest are not....

Maybe i should think on a reroll class and play with aff lock.... everybody go for it, so maybe with that blizz see this and change some the spect and put a little nerf to them...

I really don't know what are they thinking about this changes but is clearly that they are on preferences of affliction warlock.... the rest are going to be companion on next raid.....