Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    M+ ilevel goes up with each patch to keep up with new raid tiers.
    M+ lets you pick a custom gear build - if i want every.single.piece of gear to have CRIT + HASTE, i can have it.

Now what really gives you better results - preset template in the form of a tier or the custom simmed build for max dps? The only way for a tier to be better, are the set bonuses. But i am sure once NH opens, there will be hundreds of threads about giving M+ set bonuses:

"i want set bonuses but i dont want to raid"
    "why shouldnt M+ get set bonuses"
    "m+ is harder than raids, it has to have set bonuses"
    "normal and heroic are a joke but they give set bonuses, m+ should too"
    But Mythic+ DOES have set items/bonuses... At least between Arcway and Court of Stars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah, Paladin's tier secondary stats makes more sense since they made mastery pretty much shit for all 3 specs.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    They made Ench shaman gear 80% worse... gg blizzard ur idiots.
    ele isn't happy with 4 pieces of tier having mastery either.

did they tier nerf tier by making tier sets a dps loss to equip but hey the set bonus saves the awful stated items

I'm so glad that they are apparently balancing the entire class around our tier set bonuses because i have absolutely no reason to wear any of it..

Deleted
    Poor bliztards can't handle such horribly complicated stuff like Crit or Haste, so they shit themselves head to toes pushing Versatility. Fuck Versatitlity, the blandest thing they came up with in years. Removing Multistrike and not this piece of shit is all you really need to know about designing and coding skills in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Wonder if Blizzard ever thinks about how about versatility is a stat people try to avoid as much as possible if you're not a tank?
    2nd best stat for DH and Arms Warrior, best stat for Dice and Sub Rogue, Surv hunter. SO please keep you under educated comments to yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    So much versatilitrash.
    Yet there are classes which it is good for now. This is maybe why they are putting it on gear now....just a thought.

Oh god why why is there so much versatillity on everything it looks horrible I don't even want my 4 set now as a shadow priest....
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Uhm all stats mean flat damage increase
    Umm no. Mastery does different things between all classes and specs. Mastery on my resto Druid doesn't not give me a flat damage or healing buff. I have to do things to make it work. Crit is different because 50% crit doesn't mean every other spell crits. Haste makes you cast/attack faster, ticks faster, and gcd. Vers is vers for everyone. Flat 4% damage and heal bonus and 2% damage reduction for everyone (if you have the amount to get 4%). Every spec. That's a flat stat.

I get you want gearing to be brainless as fuck but by your own emissions you sound lost in it all. So I see your point of wanting this to be the easiest thing on earth but don't use my words as your soap box because it's clear you don't know shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Wonder if Blizzard ever thinks about how about versatility is a stat people try to avoid as much as possible if you're not a tank?
    I do my very best to avoid any Vershittility on my tanks too. I don't give a fuck if it's a top stat mathwise or not, I just resent it.

What I don't understand is if players know the stat weights for each spec, and I'm sure Blizz does too. Why don't they make 80-90% items have those stats?

Am I missing why they don't do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dev 1: "Shadow priests need haste to make dots effective and make STM last longer."
    Dev 2: "Hey, let's remove haste from some of their tier"
    Dev 1: "I know! Let's add Versatility! It's the New Hotness we added. It HAS to be good. We added it!"
    Dev 2: "Awesome! That way haste won't be as good! Then they'll want Versatility, because it's good!"
    Dev 1: "Hey, they said this isn't good"
    Dev 3: "They're just a bunch of speed freaks, once we get them off haste they'll see!"

Thus, did the detox of Spriests begin in the Nighthold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Why don't they just make tiers always use your two highest stats. Especially now when different specs doesn't have different sets.
    Because they want you to use all the stats. Gear isn't designed around itemizing perfectly. That's a player created problem where people demonize other secondary stats which still have value.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    What I don't understand is if players know the stat weights for each spec, and I'm sure Blizz does too. Why don't they make 80-90% items have those stats?

Am I missing why they don't do that?
    Blizzard designs around a balanced stat allocation.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I'm starting to think they're starting to nerf fury warriors. Only one piece has haste and it shares with our BiS legendary? :|
    This is totaly bullsht... they are ruining the game... they annonced ''fix in fury core mechanic'' its the end of ptr... and we haven't got any change ....

HELLO.... BLIZZARD..... WAKE UP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Umm no. Mastery does different things between all classes and specs. Mastery on my resto Druid doesn't not give me a flat damage or healing buff. I have to do things to make it work. Crit is different because 50% crit doesn't mean every other spell crits. Haste makes you cast/attack faster, ticks faster, and gcd. Vers is vers for everyone. Flat 4% damage and heal bonus and 2% damage reduction for everyone (if you have the amount to get 4%). Every spec. That's a flat stat.

I get you want gearing to be brainless as fuck but by your own emissions you sound lost in it all. So I see your point of wanting this to be the easiest thing on earth but don't use my words as your soap box because it's clear you don't know shit.
    OMG ok mastery.. At least for dps specs please name one where mastery in the end under the line does not result in more dps if you have more of it. It might not be "flat" but the result is the same. Gearing is brainless already dude, all what people do is looking for items that have most of their best stats. So thats rocket science or what? Apart from my opinion, this threads shows it clearly what people want! Having best stats on all of their gear = having the best item (item that boosts their performance the most) at the ilvl they can achieve. Someone said all tier items should have best stats. So what would be the difference between a chestpiece that has 2000 STR + 500 mastery + 500 haste and a chestpiece that has just 3000 STR and produces the same dps numbers? right, none. Having secondary stats does not make gear more intersting or flexible, its just a tedious complication.

Haste again is important i see that, it defines how a spec plays. and that should NOT be the case imho. A spec should not feel great after hoarding X points of something and before that it sucks and feels clunky. thats a bad concept. A spec should play always the same, then i know what i get when i chose a class to play.
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2016-12-06 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Excited Soup View Post
    But Mythic+ DOES have set items/bonuses... At least between Arcway and Court of Stars.
    Kara also has set items so when it comes out it's M+ versions will as well, I would assume.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

well they've made the rogue set better (a lot less haste) which is about the only good thing they gave rogues this patch, so im fine with it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    Quoted for the Truth...

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Works as intended by Blizzard (they do not want 100% reliable stuff and do want a certain amount of RNG involved if you havent noticed yet). If you find that terrible is irrelevant.

Edit: Obviously i know the benefits of haste over crit, if you think about jumping on this one again

- - - Updated - - -

Got your point but if they would want o go for "perfection" they removed secondary stats all together. Complaining about other stats than best ones on gear is like complaining about a dog wagging tail.
    "Legion is a cluster fuck of RNG, therefor everything must be RNG"

Your logic is disgustingly bad.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

These are great changes I approve

For druids it looks like they're converting a bunch of crit to haste and shifting the stat pairings around a bit. This makes the total crit, haste, and mastery levels pretty even and is probably better for most specs (other than feral) than the high crit and pitiful haste it had before

Old Stats:

Crit: 3647
    Haste: 494
    Mastery: 1876
    Vers: 1599

Total: 7616

New Stats:

Crit: 2166
    Haste: 1985
    Mastery: 2027
    Vers: 1437

Total: 7615

Delta:

Crit: -1481
    Haste: +1491
    Mastery: +151
    Vers: -162
    Last edited by Yksisarvinen; 2016-12-06 at 05:36 PM.