Thread: #FreeBearing

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    how did this become about trump?
    My point was yeah there are worse things a person could do, like being forced to settle out of court after beating and raping your first wife Ivana for instance, but what bearling did was still fucking pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

he said if she wasn't his daughter he'd date her that's seems pretty reasonable to me if shes pretty.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Weather all 3 strikes is valid is up to debate for sure but he does share a VERY similar avatar to the Cartoon Network show version of it and having your name bearing as well. This is one case where a strike is somewhat understandable why the claim went out. As for all three I dunno but a strike of some sort would be inevitable.
    id guess he got all 3 cause every single one of his videos have it so it all adds up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    My point was yeah there are worse things a person could do, like being forced to settle out of court after beating and raping your first wife Ivana for instance, but what bearling did was still fucking pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

what if you met a person who was pretty and was not related to you in any way shape or form dating them wouldn't be weird if she wasn't his daughter and they had no relation and she was still pretty it wouldn't be weird.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    it's Espe....
    i don't go on the forums enough to know the ramifications of that.

you're one of the lucky ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Everybody makes mistakes.

Everybody has those days.

10+ Year Old Account
    what if you met a person who was pretty and was not related to you in any way shape or form
    She is though, pie, she's his daughter.

Beyond that, no one deserves to be sexually assaulted, even if their father is Donald J. Trump.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Sky High....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you're one of the lucky ones.
    i only made an account to point out that people getting mad about marvel making new black/woman hero's with old hero's names are stupid, i only really browse it when i'm in between playing some thing or in lfr like i am now.....

- - - Updated - - -

She is though, pie, she's his daughter.

Beyond that, no one deserves to be sexually assaulted, even if their father is Donald J. Trump.
    well he said he she WASN'T his daughter he'd date her that's kinda the key point. and as far as i know hasn't sexually assaulted her.

- - - Updated - - -

I was actually thinking of

oh god that ear bleeding song her voice it hurts.

- - - Updated - - -

It's Sky High....
    i don;t know what that means. the ramifications of you are sky high?

So, the person was using material that may have been protected under copyright, and YouTube didn't want to get in the middle of it. They decided to take the safe path, and shut it down... sounds fine to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've sometimes considered going an entire day with my only responses to threads being hannah montana lyrics or song titles, i feel like it would probably work out fine.

- - - Updated - - -

He's trying to pretend that someone who isn't a notorious shitposter is as much of a shitposter as him.
    one: your pure evil.

two: its probably cause i don't spend that much time online unless gaming but I've never really understood what shitposting means a long with alot of terms i see people use all the time on forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, the person was using material that may have been protected under copyright, and YouTube didn't want to get in the middle of it. They decided to take the safe path, and shut it down... sounds fine to me.
    not may it was under copyright and the copy right holders are the ones who put the strikes.

7+ Year Old Account
    It means exactly what it sounds like it means: Posting shit.

Like going into a thread thats not about donald trump and talking about donald trump being a rapist lmao
    make sense i guess people just posting stuff that has no context to what the thread is about.

Well he is "free".

His channel is back up, but it looks like he has to re-edit all of his videos to get rid of that stupid bear lol.

That will be REALLY fun! :^)

In all seriousness this is what shoulda happened from the get. Take the videos down and tell him he can't use that avatar. I don't understand the big-dick tactics for something so stupid. No one associated him with "FreshTV".

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I knew i'd seen that bear somewhere.

Bearing's channel is back up. As long as he has his subscriber count and can make an original bear, he can recover from this.

I was wondering why one strike=banned on YouTube. Glad to see YouTube do the sensible thing and give him a chance to correct future content.

They're fun to watch on occasion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by badzerath View Post
    Well he is "free".

His channel is back up, but it looks like he has to re-edit all of his videos to get rid of that stupid bear lol.

That will be REALLY fun! :^)

In all seriousness this is what shoulda happened from the get. Take the videos down and tell him he can't use that avatar. I don't understand the big-dick tactics for something so stupid. No one associated him with "FreshTV".
    I like bearing. But for the life of me I cannot figure out why the fuck he didn't just draw a bear himself or let someone draw it for im.
    Why on earth did he sell t-shirts with other peoples artwork?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I knew i'd seen that bear somewhere.

Bearing's channel is back up. As long as he has his subscriber count and can make an original bear, he can recover from this.

I was wondering why one strike=banned on YouTube. Glad to see YouTube do the sensible thing and give him a chance to correct future content.

They're fun to watch on occasion.
    i think he got 3 stikes so they took it down for a bit and ya his stuff is nice to watch on occasion wonder what the new bear will look like....

Its almost like he knowingly used somebody else's art in his videos.

And then had the audacity to then open a Patreon and a Merc store using said art.

I have no sympathy for someone who was repeatedly warned by MANY people, including other Youtubers in his "community," that he was inevitably going to be shut down.

He deserved his fate. Frankly I'm disappointed Youtube didn't keep him permanently shut down. This wasn't an accidental copyright mistake. He knew what he was doing. And didn't care. And opening up a store and patreon after knowing he was stealing the art of somebody else is almost unforgivable for me in terms as a content creator myself.

He's the kind of Youtuber that reinforces Youtube's asinine policies because he's so flagrantly breaking them without care.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-12-07 at 12:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Its almost like he knowingly used somebody else's art in his videos.

And then had the audacity to then open a Patreon and a Merc store using said art.

I have no sympathy for someone who was repeatedly warned by MANY people, including other Youtubers in his "community," that he was inevitably going to be shut down.

He deserves his fate.
    Did they warn him? And he ignored it?

Damn......yea well.....completely his fault.

I will bet with any odds that this is about some raging fedora that got banned.

Shame he got his channel deleted, but he should not have been using copyrighted material.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    Did they warn him? And he ignored it?

Damn......yea well.....completely his fault.
    Its not Youtube's responsibility to warn him. He knew where he got it from.

Shoe0nhead, for example, tweeted that she and several other bigger Youtubers in the "anti-SJW" sphere (Including Psychicpebbles) were warning him to change his avatar. His response? Open up a Patreon and a Store with the stolen art.

Not saying YOU were, but seeing this knee-jerk "circle the wagons and blame Youtube" that automatically ALWAYS happens when Youtube comes down on somebody is as joke. Some people DO deserve the punishment they get. After this, I'm going to just laugh when most of the people who spooged out some white knight defense of the guy turn around and claim they are "skeptics."

I don't even watch Bearing and I knew he was violating copyright with every video he put out. He knew it. Others in the "community" knew it, and he just didn't give a shit.