Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[video] Brewmastering NL+15 - done in time

Yo guys, our team finally received the +15 achievement in NL+15.
    Team setup was BrM / Hpala / SP / F-mage / Ass rog (and grats to the peeps that got Realm first achievement in there!)

Below is the video and logs for those interested. This was around our 4th try on the +15.
    Feel free to post questions or point out my mistakes

Warcraft log

I'll watch it solely on the fact you called the rogue an ass.

Nice! So rare to see BrM in action :-) At work, so can only watch it on a small screen without sound, so apologize if this is answered in the vid, but what's your ilvl? And are you running with any legendaries?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    Nice! So rare to see BrM in action :-) At work, so can only watch it on a small screen without sound, so apologize if this is answered in the vid, but what's your ilvl? And are you running with any legendaries?
    From his links on You Tube, his armoury shows 882 equipped and has the Helm (zen med) legendary and the WW chest (touch of karma)

On the video itself, great job!! My max is M10 so far and loving it.

Very nice. Are you using TMW for priority icons? or a weakaura? Can you share copy/paste code?

Deleted
    Woulda given this a thumbs up but you transmogged over Fu-Zan.

I cannot forgive this

Deleted
    Really nice job mate, some great BrM play there! Many thumbs up!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    My gear is around 883-885, depending on the fight (seeing i switch trinkets around quite a lot)
    I have Zen Med helm, and in my inventory the absorption neck waiting for 7.1.5. Would love to get the new wrists tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    Very nice. Are you using TMW for priority icons? or a weakaura? Can you share copy/paste code?
    My whole UI can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pobX184SHqI - If you mean the target debuff priority icons, i think its these days built in to the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Vecayse View Post
    Woulda given this a thumbs up but you transmogged over Fu-Zan.

I cannot forgive this
    I know right... i look like some damn mistweaver
    But in all seriousness, i got tired of having the same skin (pvp one) equipped. The hidden skin is just a bit.. bleeh.. especially compared to some others out there.

Its very nice to see the positive response from this video, thanks y'all! This just encourages me to record even more ^^

Is this a straight twitch upload to youtube? Do you have a native recording?

Why are you stacking Ironskin Brew over 20 seconds? You're wasting most of the benefit from Brew-stache.

Also the fact that you have your hp and stagger bars right next to the hp and stagger bars projected in the middle of the screen bugs me.

Grats tho!
    Last edited by foamster; 2016-12-07 at 05:45 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    Is this a straight twitch upload to youtube? Do you have a native recording?
    I stream on YouTube instead of Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by foamster View Post
    Why are you stacking Ironskin Brew over 20 seconds? You're wasting most of the benefit from Brew-stache.

Also the fact that you have your hp and stagger bars right next to the hp and stagger bars projected in the middle of the screen bugs me.

Grats tho!
    The ISB time doesnt matter, but the "spam" i do at start is to get BoB on cd ASAP. But i agree with you, i could do way better together with the Brew-stache :/
    And yeah im in middle of the process of re-creating my "middle cluster f**k".. Been in process for over a month now

Quote Originally Posted by Enimas View Post
    I stream on YouTube instead of Twitch

The ISB time doesnt matter, but the "spam" i do at start is to get BoB on cd ASAP. But i agree with you, i could do way better together with the Brew-stache :/
    And yeah im in middle of the process of re-creating my "middle cluster f**k".. Been in process for over a month now
    If you've got an NVidia card, you can record with almost-zero resource use through Shadowplay in 1080p, 4k, 60fps, etc.. It'll look so beautiful.

Having great amounts of time left on ISB is better than very little. Stacking up vast durations of ISB on trivial packs allows for more purifying during later, more difficult packs. Especially in NL, when the packs are either zero damage or giant rock guys are piping you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo guys, our team finally received the +15 achievement in NL+15.
    Team setup was BrM / Hpala / SP / F-mage / Ass rog (and grats to the peeps that got Realm first achievement in there!)

Below is the video and logs for those interested. This was around our 4th try on the +15.
    Feel free to post questions or point out my mistakes

Warcraft log

Pretty cool. What sort of secondary stats did you focus on for that? Guessing haste/mastery? Also, that Priest died a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by foamster View Post

Grats tho!
    I think they should have made Brew-Stache added duration like how ISB works. Would be a great QoL buff.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

My whole UI can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pobX184SHqI - If you mean the target debuff priority icons, i think its these days built in to the system.
    I was referring to CoolLine, thanks for the UI video.

Deleted
    Like the video a lot Enimas. It's rare to find any high mythic content from brm pov.
    Your trinkets puzzle me though. Why did you choose those? I got both on my main and I found them awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Pretty cool. What sort of secondary stats did you focus on for that? Guessing haste/mastery? Also, that Priest died a lot.
    Im sitting only on 17% haste, huge mastery and decent amount of crit. This is due to bad RNG of gear. I tend to only get 840's or then 880's, nothing in between. So its either huge ilvl upgrade and random stats, or right stats but 840 :P

The priest was playing with surrender to madness, but also got struck by very unlucky Stone Bolts and Crystal Spikes :/

Quote Originally Posted by Hemingway View Post
    Like the video a lot Enimas. It's rare to find any high mythic content from brm pov.
    Your trinkets puzzle me though. Why did you choose those? I got both on my main and I found them awful.
    Glad you enjoyed I prefer to run with double absorb trinkets for boss fights to counter certain skills instead of popping a cooldown. Im trying to neglect as much dmg as possible so my healer can pull as much dps as possible (holy palas do a LOT of dps when they dont need to focus on healing).

For thrash i usually run 2x passive ones (Darkmoon deck immortal and now i also received the one from xavius). We cleared this dungeon so fast (4th try) that i didnt even have time to switch gear around to test which was the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemingway View Post
    Enimas discussed that in a previous thread. They give great absorbtion and he uses them as minicooldowns for hard packs or burst damage. You can hear him communicate it to his team to ensure the healer can dps/focus on his teammates instead of him.

I wouldn't say the video is a great example of how a brewmaster tanks a high level dungeon, but rather a great example of a good team with great teamwork and communication. There's not much goofing around or idle chatting, he communicates every trinket usage, stun and CD usage, the team makes the most of it. Great video all in all.

/Edit Meh, You answered him before I pressed save, apparently you beat the timer on the forums too.

- - - Updated - - -

Im sitting only on 17% haste, huge mastery and decent amount of crit. This is due to bad RNG of gear. I tend to only get 840's or then 880's, nothing in between. So its either huge ilvl upgrade and random stats, or right stats but 840 :P

The priest was playing with surrender to madness, but also got struck by very unlucky Stone Bolts and Crystal Spikes :/
    But you do run HT as your end talent pick, and that does give a decent amount of haste during most intense moments :P

Really nice vid and GG on the +15 done in time

Still waiting for your guides though

Glad to see a brm completing 15 in time
    But now blizzard has another reason to not buff us