Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    So a bug if two collide with each other one might vanish. Luckily they move in a set pattern so you just avoid that spray. Sure it might catch a few, but I imagine a few of those people would have been hit anyways since they were out of position.
    Not really an issue on normal or heroic. On mythic getting stunned into a spear is death unless you have a way to get out of the stun or an immunity.

I tried to get one on stream, and every time it turns out I was indeed stunned by a ball that came out of nowhere, but there was one... hidden under frames and other stuff, chat bubbles.. and sometimes one comes like 10 seconds after all the others have gone by.

Deleted
    had one disappear right after it flew through me while i was stunned.

no clue if it disappeared though but it was a strange appearance having a ball pass me and disappear 5 yards behind me.

Talking about Odyn bug, anyone have issue with invisible runebearers? We have wipe 2 or 3 times from Odyn big attack boosted by runebearer even if we killed them all. I even remember once the RL told us to kill the last runebearer(DBM said there was still 1) and everyone said they were all down, 2 sec later, everyone was dead.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Happens to me fairly often.

Using a pretty high-end rig, as well.

And now imagine being a havoc demonhunter who's dashing around the whole damn place every few seconds...
    I said the thing with invisible balls as a joke, i'm surprised that it is actually true

Invisible effects is usually low graphic settings, or the GPU who arent keeping up with what its supposed to.

You can see from the video, if it isnt really poorly compressed, that he has poor FPS and graphics.

People have always complained about getting hit by invisible stuff since vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    Invisible effects is usually low graphic settings, or the GPU who arent keeping up with what its supposed to.

You can see from the video, if it isnt really poorly compressed, that he has poor FPS and graphics.

People have always complained about getting hit by invisible stuff since vanilla.
    its not invisible though, the orb going in the direction of the player from the spear closest to odyn disappears at the same time as he gets stunned.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnick View Post
    This reddit poster has finally posted footage of something I have been saying since its release!

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...s_fixedm_odyn/

The balls clearly either hit you far before they ever reach you(Like 15+ yards), or are just straight up invisible period.
    If you look at the top right spear in the video, You see a ball blink out of existence the moment the redditor is stunned, yet hes a good 15+ yards away from it.

What?...
    Well hell... it appears that I owe somebody in my raid an apology. I seriously thought they were BSing us.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post

I've got everything as high as it can go with SLI 980's doing 60 fps all raid. It happens to me a lot. Your theory is wrong.

Reminds me of Highmaul when our paladin tank would be on one side of the room, triggering Arcane Bombs on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Bugs, best countered by upgrading your hardware.

-.-
    you didnt know if you get an alienware computer you wont lag anymore.

OT: im glad this is documented so my RL dosent think im retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    if you can dodge a wrench you can dodge an invisible ball
    Just here to acknowledge your dodgeball reference because I love that movie. o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Talking about Odyn bug, anyone have issue with invisible runebearers? We have wipe 2 or 3 times from Odyn big attack boosted by runebearer even if we killed them all. I even remember once the RL told us to kill the last runebearer(DBM said there was still 1) and everyone said they were all down, 2 sec later, everyone was dead.
    that happened to us only when a runbearer died outside of his rune. you sure theyve been invisible and not just have been pulled out of the rune before they died?

dont know, if i get hit by the invisible balls i assume i just didnt notice them, but apparently they're real so more pressure off my back i guess.

btw i basically run almost every setting on ultra :P
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2016-12-09 at 04:28 AM.

Can't believe this hasn't been said yet but... Are we not going to talk about the orb that literally flies straight through the shaman that's standing right in front of the monk when he gets stunned?

(And yea, you can clearly see the orb that stuns the monk disappear from the top-most spear; It's straight in line with where the monk is, just 15 yards away).

Oh and to people saying this is some sort of lag - there's no realistic way a ball could have hit him over there at that time. They all have traveltime, and he's so far from a spear that no orbs would have been able to reach his position for another few seconds. You can easily tell by the ball that's flying in front of him, which is the closest one by far of all the balls. It'd never have gotten NEAR him when he's stunned. Lag is a great excuse, but it's just not possible in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by ohlins View Post
    It looks like the orb hit his shadowy apparition and then stunned him. So the game interpreted his appartition as his hitbox.
    Since when did monks get shadowy apparitions?
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2016-12-09 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    Whats special about the mythic orbs?

I have never had this happen in mythic dungeon or the norm/heroic raid.
    I've seen it in the dungeon as well as the mythic boss fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post

Since when did monks get shadowy apparitions?
    Maybe look at the link that I quoted?

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Perhaps if you didn't play WoW on a TI-84 you'd have better results dodging raid mechanics.
    Your username suits you. Can you do us all a favor and stop posting please?

Deleted
    The more annoying one is being hit by balls BEFORE shatter has gone off.

Lol, I thought I was going crazy or colorblind. Good to know.