Saw someone flying near...

Stormtorn Foothills, by the PvP beast area. Dude was on a dragon flinging spells, wrecking people.

Am I missing something on getting the ability to do this, or is he botting/hacking?

I know 7.2 will release the achievement for flying in Legion.

rare dragon spawns called stormtalon, its even an achievement it lasts for 5 minutes, i had some DH saying i was getting reported/banned etc i laughed at him and continued to gank him for being a dumbass.

An Elite stormdrake can spawn there that if defeated allows you to fly and cause major havoc if you want. You'll auto dismount though if you try and fly it out of the PVP area.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. He definitely had the advantage there...

What's even better is if you manage to gank the person on the dragon

It's just some one fly hacking. Made a video on it a while back. Very common in stormheim. Just report him, it's an easy ban.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    No, it isn't. You can ride the beasts in that pvp area, just like you can ride the rare flying dragon that spawns. OP didn't mention anyone flying outside of the pvp area.
    look at his name man, he's just living up to it!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Oh, I absolutely love getting the dragon and just slaughtering everyone that dares catch my eye anyone else during that PvP WQ.

Granted, I often abstain if I notice them keeping to themselves, just trying to get the questline done... But certain characters, or those that jump others, they die horrible deaths of bitter confusion and rage, screaming that someone has hacked the game to kill them specifically. It is glorious. <3
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

15+ Year Old Account
    Its really fun to use as a DK, grip and ppl fall to their death <3
    Salt is REAL
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    It's just some one fly hacking. Made a video on it a while back. Very common in stormheim. Just report him, it's an easy ban.
    ^People like this guy, ignorant to the area and utterly refusing to look up what killed them and learning how it functions within the game, automatically assuming the worst, that someone is hacking the game specifically to grief them when that isn't the case at all.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Its really fun to use as a DK, grip and ppl fall to their death <3
    Salt is REAL
    Can just get one of the goats and knock them of the ledge, works equally well =)

Hopefully these dragon riders are deported back to where they belong!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaft4783 View Post
    Stormtorn Foothills, by the PvP beast area. Dude was on a dragon flinging spells, wrecking people.

Am I missing something on getting the ability to do this, or is he botting/hacking?

I know 7.2 will release the achievement for flying in Legion.
    There's even an achievement for it <3

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ake-the-dragon

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the dragon is neat. Got it for my Enh shaman.

Your silly dragon is no match for the noble mountain goat. Enjoy getting knocked down where you belong.

Deleted
    When I first saw this. My first reaction was "the fuck" and screenshotted to report the player. Then I realised after some research
    It was intended. I've still never done it yet though. But fuck they just wreck you up.