Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    How far have you guys gotten in Battle Tree
    Got to battle 37 when i lost to a Quick Claw Emboar that procced 3x in a row. Managed to kill it. Ended up my Pheromosa vs Megazard Y.I got 2 minrolls on HJK and lost

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Did they remove them from wild Pelippers and Chansey/Happiny? That really sucks since there is no Blissey bases etc. either now.

Also I have Wonder Traded 7 full boxes so far and have not gotten anything with Pokerus so if anyone happens to have that I would like to do a trade.
    I have 6IV dittos, Jolly/Timid, timid one has pokerus, its ofc not legit (as is any6iv ditto imo) but still its an option, I should still have you on skype.
    Last edited by Ðemonhuntr; 2016-12-09 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I do have some spare ones.
    Coming on the plaza!

- - - Updated - - -

Request sent

- - - Updated - - -

While we're at it, got any other natures? Would love some.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is last one..now back to traiding myself via gts.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Thanks a bunch, you're a timesaver!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a brave one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Thanks a bunch, you're a timesaver!

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have a brave one?
    Nope. Only some random natures left.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking communication errors on gts. It takes like 3 min every time to connect. (with wifi at max)

- - - Updated - - -

I figured out why i dc so much. Its a old gts bug with random pokemon search. Thats why my moon version gets kicked out so much of internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    I have 6IV dittos, Jolly/Timid, timid one has pokerus, its ofc not legit (as is any6iv ditto imo) but still its an option, I should still have you on skype.
    I would like to take one of those if possible since it would actually allow me to start proper breeding right now.
    I've decided to start with a physical Shiny Dhelmise followed up with a regular color specs Dhelmise.

My ingame name is *イキ but I didn't put that into my signature because for some reason the first letter (da) gets censored...
    Last edited by mmoc4d2020beea; 2016-12-09 at 03:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool, managed to unlock super multi-battles.

Went with a Tapu Koko / Celesteela team with sets from Smogon (with wrong natures though). My first run through I used someone I scouted but I got fucked when I ran into a stall team and couldn't manage to kill anything with Celestela once my partner died. Second time I just went with the original chick and we destroyed everything. Tapu Koko could one shot most things and for ground types I just volt switched into Celesteela. Honestly the fact that the AI builds against you was actually beneficial here, as I didn't encounter many ground types probably due to Celesteela's flying typing.

Red / Blue fight was quite anticlimactic though, with both of Blue's pokemon being one-shot by my partner's Barbaracle.

Deleted
    It's actually much more annoying to get a Dhelmise in Heavy Ball than I thought. I've been fishing for over 2 hours now and seen 3 of them even with the fishing pool resetting, and each one has broken out of the only Heavy Ball I have (per game reset) even when Paralyzed and at ~1% HP.

On the other hand I've gotten 3 silver bottle caps so it's not all that horrible.
    Last edited by mmoc4d2020beea; 2016-12-09 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Finaly got it . 131:42 playtime. Adventure started 11/23/2016

17 days to finish a pokedex and gain shiny charm.

Many congrats!! I am generally breeding for competitive and nothing else :P

Dataminers gonna datamine, even Pokémon GO.

8. Pokemon Costumes!

A whole slew of code has been introduced to enable Pokemon to have... costumes! Not only that, but it appears to have been built in a way that would enable different 'types' of costumes. The first type we are seeing is: HOLIDAY.

Costumes appear to have their own collision physics as well! This will be an exciting feature for a potential holiday promotion.
    I swear to Arceus if Go has Pokémon costumes/accessories before the main series games...

- - - Updated - - -

Primarina has fangs.

This is vital information

Deleted
    Morning guys, does anyone have a spare rough skin gible?

10+ Year Old Account

Time to finally play Moon after beating Bravely Second. I fully recommend it and Bravely Default (the first game) if you haven't played it and enjoy classic JRPG style games.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    The reason why Gladion tells you to get out of his motel room:

- - - Updated - - -

Po Town's dancing contest winners:

- - - Updated - - -

Just one more for now, cuz it's good.

10+ Year Old Account

Well, I've reached a point where I'm not sure what to do in the postgame. Leveling is a bit of a chore, I'd like to start breeding but I'm lacking all of the important hold items (anyone know where to find them?), and I get stomped whenever I try the battle tree. Starting to wish I had rolled with different pokemon in the main game and didn't rely so much on potions.
    Friend Code: 0232-9398-7407
    IGN - Dasir

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasir View Post
    Well, I've reached a point where I'm not sure what to do in the postgame. Leveling is a bit of a chore, I'd like to start breeding but I'm lacking all of the important hold items (anyone know where to find them?), and I get stomped whenever I try the battle tree. Starting to wish I had rolled with different pokemon in the main game and didn't rely so much on potions.
    Get some pickup cats and start farming the monsters. As for leftovers, you need to find munch ones that hold leftovers and chain them.
    For bp farming get 3 pokemon and explode them. (to get the braces for iv training)

Anyone have a modest ditto or synchronize Abra they would be willing to part with? I have some pretty juicy mons I can trade you in return.

- - - Updated - - -

Little V is the Metal Trial Captain (spoilers in the background and thumbnail of the video):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDcK-BlclgQ

- - - Updated - - -
    @Well and I just had an amazing battle. We need more opponents though so you all should start breeding!