Not sure how I should feel with this Mage Legendary.

Playing since launch, I just got my first Legion Legendary on my account today. (Playing 5 Characters).
    The Legendary I received was on my Mage who only has 2 days /played time at 110... No raiding, and haven't even done Mythics or Heroics yet with the Mage...

My main question here, is how valuable are Lady Vashj's Grasp?
    To me, it doesn't really seem strong, but the stats are really solid for Arcane/Fire gloves. (Will probably leave them equip even when not in Frost anyway, just because of the stats)

Second question...
    With Blizzards Legendary RNG system, despite not getting a Legendary all this time, would it still be considered lucky to get a Legendary on my Mage so early into do Lv.110 content?
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post

Second question...
    With Blizzards Legendary RNG system, despite not getting a Legendary all this time, would it still be considered lucky to get a Legendary on my Mage so early into do Lv.110 content?
    "Despite not getting a legendary all this time"

"Get a legendary so early"

I don't understand.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

They are BiS for frost.

For TV build. GS build doesn't use Ice Lance much, on movement only pre much.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    "Despite not getting a legendary all this time"
    This was a general statement about all of their characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    "Get a legendary so early"
    This was a statement specifically about the mage character.

You have to use context.

Here's an idea. Instead of asking people how you should feel, how about just play the game and make up your own damn mind?

If you need to ask other mages whether a legendary is actually good, it probably doesn't matter whether it is. (because you must be pretty bad to not be able to figure it out yourself.)

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    If you need to ask other mages whether a legendary is actually good, it probably doesn't matter whether it is. (because you must be pretty bad to not be able to figure it out yourself.)
    +1

/10chars

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    Very strong for frost

Go Thermal void and Unstable magic and enjoy super high uptimes on Icy Veins.