Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Really cool unused DK weapon models

Man I really wish we could get these at some point.... check these and look at their models. If you've looked around the class hall a bit, you can see a few laying around as props and a few NPCs with them, but no way to acquire... yet.

Blood:
    http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=bloodied+ebon

Frost:
    http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=icy+ebon

Unholy:
    http://www.wowhead.com/search?q=unholy+ebon

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually, the weapons got sheathing animations in 7.1 so they may be prepped for release in the near future. But then again, it doesn't have to mean anything.

Deleted
    Some of them look pretty cool. Especially the Icy Ebon Warblade, looks better than Gravekeeper's skin.

Deleted
    Those weapons look gr8! Hope they add them to the vendor or lt us acquire them in some other way. I actually like some of them more than the artifacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Actually, the weapons got sheathing animations in 7.1 so they may be prepped for release in the near future. But then again, it doesn't have to mean anything.
    Them having sheathing animations mean nothing really - pretty much all MONSTER-weapons also have sheathing as long as they have an actual model.

But I agree - would be awesome to have these available in some way or another.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

The Warswords looked AWESOME!

Probably not much relation, but the Frost weapon is also shown on the Load screen for Acherus.

Those unholy weaps don't got shit on the unreleased unh artifact skin "deaths deliverence." They are still nice and classic though!

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Those unholy weaps don't got shit on the unreleased unh artifact skin "deaths deliverence." They are still nice and classic though!
    haha the new unholy sword?!?! Its the uglies I have EVER seen. a big giant scissor. It doesnt even look like a sword xxxxD
    I still dont understand how ppl can find some of the weapons ingame "good looking" when they arent even looking like weapons.
    Hell my friend thought the 2nd skinn for unholy was a futuristic gun when he saw it and lold hard when I told him it was supposed to be a "sword".
    Nah Frost weapons are the only good one for DKs up until the new look for blood is released. The Bone axe is a beast.
    Unholy tho.... I HATE it. Lucky I dont need to use it :P

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    haha the new unholy sword?!?! Its the uglies I have EVER seen. a big giant scissor. It doesnt even look like a sword xxxxD
    I still dont understand how ppl can find some of the weapons ingame "good looking" when they arent even looking like weapons.
    Hell my friend thought the 2nd skinn for unholy was a futuristic gun when he saw it and lold hard when I told him it was supposed to be a "sword".
    Nah Frost weapons are the only good one for DKs up until the new look for blood is released. The Bone axe is a beast.
    everybody Is entitled to their own opinion. I like it, you don't. I think it looks dope, and it also matches my current mog I run with. Not you or anybody will convince me otherwise lolZzz

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    everybody Is entitled to their own opinion. I like it, you don't. I think it looks dope, and it also matches my current mog I run with. Not you or anybody will convince me otherwise lolZzz
    ofc you can like it. I just find it so annoying that 90% of all weapons made doenst even look like weapons anylonger. Hell most swords look closer to clubs then swords :P

But I have frost to play, frost got several good looking swords this exp so Im happy

Deleted
    Actually, you can see these weapons int the game. When you research stuff for your follower (in the DK class hall), you can see a "transparent" box next to the vendor. In this box you can see a sword and an axe.

Sorry for my bad english ^^

Deleted
    Mabye they find a home in a later patch? The models are awesome, would love to add them to my mogs.

used to be in appearance tab in beta but got removed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    all those weapons are littered around the order hall, they change glow colour based on what spec the player is in

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    I kinda have to agree. The light show can be nice for a few moments, but then you realize that this "sword" doesn't even have an edge and looks more like some weird emo club. The only unholy skin I can somewhat stand is the PvP one and maybe the one for finishing the quest some day :/.

As for the unused ones: Would be kinda cool if you could arm your troups with them (and unlock them for yourself). The 1h swords almost seem to have some kind of progression going.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I kinda have to agree. The light show can be nice for a few moments, but then you realize that this "sword" doesn't even have an edge and looks more like some weird emo club. The only unholy skin I can somewhat stand is the PvP one and maybe the one for finishing the quest some day :/.

As for the unused ones: Would be kinda cool if you could arm your troups with them (and unlock them for yourself). The 1h swords almost seem to have some kind of progression going.
    I can play with the hidden one for unholy just cause its not supposed to be a sword. It works as a high fantasy weapon overall even thou the animations are wrong. But the hook atleast looks like a hook and nothing else. But nah Frost weapons are overall much better (cept for hidden one... looks WAAAY to big).

I love the unreleased giant sizzor bone sword (lol) but am disappointed with the club green ball sword and the hidden appearance skin. The textures are sloppy and it's way too small. It doesn't even feel intimidating, it just looks like a toy that would break on a rock. I love the frost hidden appearance though, shits sick and not small. It's big but not that big on a female belf.

Im the other way around. I HATE the big weapons. Things that are larger then the character using em. Totaly drops me out of the fantasy. It would be the same as someone running around hitting ppl with an skyscraper.

It just kills my suspension of disbelief. Nah Weapons should be normal sized, sure runes, glowing stuff, magic absolutley but when you get a weapon that got a bigger model then your own character I just dont get it, therefore I LOVE frost right now. All cept hidden are normal sized one handed swords.

This is also the reason I didnt like unholy overall... there were no "normal" swords among the models.
    Sure everyone has different taste and I can see the appeal in big stuff. But they should make something for everyone. For unholy they didnt... made me a sad panda
    Last edited by exeetor; 2016-12-16 at 12:53 PM.

Nothing is bigger than the female belf model itself other than Armageddon and the WoD cm greatsword of the inferno. Maybe that's why I don't mind them. On every other character models, those sword are like double the size. I can totally see some people not liking that.