Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post

Cocks fuck pussies and assholes. Cocks of other men are also desire by cucks, so they can hold their wives/gfs hand and tell them how much they love her while she is getting rawdogged by a real man.

Calling us cocks really is by no means an offense, lol.
    I've been more impressed by a pair of beige Dockers than your badassery here, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    CNN and Nytimes said he won't pursue charges for instance.
    That's not the same as "dropped charges".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's not the same as "dropped charges".
    Yes,I was wrong regarding that. My bad. I apologize

Deleted
    Bet people thought he was gonna make a wall, as well. Without doing any math check on the fact.

This is what happens when people lack critical thinking, folks - They get triggered by the sounds of something, and thoose people might just end up being ones that hold a democratic vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Honestly, were is the outrage? I mean, if you voted for this guy and he is walking back everything he ran on already how are you not pissed off? It's just another level I don't and might never understand about this Trump thing.
    I voted for him but not for this reason I voted on a single issue and that is the supreme court. If he nominates a liberal turd then I will be pissed. Trump would not of have made my top 10 if I had to list all the candidates in this election cycle. Unfortunately it was him or her and I would of picked Satan himself before voting for Clinton.
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2016-12-11 at 01:45 AM.

He would have been a sore loser, but he's not been a sore winner. I'll add one point to his already -1223433 in my book. Trump supports will subtract one from their (probably) exactly opposite score. I don't really see the story here, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Donald Trump says pledge to jail Hillary Clinton played 'great before the election' but now 'we don't care'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a7467071.html

11/10 top kek, quality trolling
    inb4 "we all knew he wouldn't" ignoring the thousands of signs that wanted her locked up :P
    Well, thing is you're probably exactly right. Most of his voters likely don't care, as now that she is no longer going to hold office, she does not figure large in their interest. It's hypocritical to be sure, but doesn't mean much. Similar things can be said for those who wanted to see Tony Blair or George Bush jailed for "war crimes" while they were in office but can't be bothered to bring them up since they're gone.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Well, thing is you're probably exactly right. Most of his voters likely don't care, as now that she is no longer going to hold office, she does not figure large in their interest. It's hypocritical to be sure, but doesn't mean much. Similar things can be said for those who wanted to see Tony Blair or George Bush jailed for "war crimes" while they were in office but can't be bothered to bring them up since they're gone.
    To be fair, the British, which are STILL navel gazing the run up to the Iraq War, 14 years later, on like their 5th fucking inquiry or something, still have major political elements trying to jail or otherwise go after Blair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    To be fair, the British, which are STILL navel gazing the run up to the Iraq War, 14 years later, on like their 5th fucking inquiry or something, still have major political elements trying to jail or otherwise go after Blair.
    As they should. In fact Bush and Cheney should be arrested for war crimes as well. Lawlessness is rampant among the elites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    As they should. In fact Bush and Cheney should be arrested for war crimes as well. Lawlessness is rampant among the elites.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-jXe0x4YdM

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I always just took that as hyperbole, not an actual political or legal effort. I could be wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    As far as this Exxon CEO, which of his policy ideas do you disagree with?
    How about this one:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...o_rebuild.html
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Pity he didn't jail that callous harlot, her humiliating defeat against Trump in itself isn't enough!
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-12-11 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It means they will lie to get what they want. It wasn't a passing statement, but the theme of the whole RNC convention and one of Trump's main talking points.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Pity he didn't jail that callous harlot
    But... the OP is Trump admitting that one of his loudest points was him being a harlot. He didn't stop there... You know how evil Hillary would sell her office to highest bidder if she won? Trump just gave the Secretary of State to an oil company. Trump is actually doing what Trump claimed made her Harpy. You got scammed...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    What? People have been calling for Blair to be jailed since he left office. Go to any article on a UK Newspaper referencing Tony Blair and it'll be awash with "War Criminal" and "should be locked up". Someone even put a bounty ("Citizens Arrest") on Blair's head at one point!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Pity he didn't jail that callous harlot, her humiliating defeat against Trump in itself isn't enough!
    Because that's how justice works, right?

There are millions of voters that honestly expected him to follow through on this promise. I've spoken to some of them face to face. It wasn't a joke and his voters didn't consider it to be a joke. They get their news from fox/breitbart type places and 100% believe that Clinton is an evil criminal that's been terrorizing the country for three decades.

When confronted with the fact that Trump bullshitted them for votes, they basically do what you see some do on this forum: make excuses or just refuse to acknowledge what's happening.

This is going to become harder to do as time goes on when all the illegals are still here, mexico hasn't paid for a wall to be built, and the USA hasn't returned to 1950.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    What? People have been calling for Blair to be jailed since he left office. Go to any article on a UK Newspaper referencing Tony Blair and it'll be awash with "War Criminal" and "should be locked up". Someone even put a bounty ("Citizens Arrest") on Blair's head at one point!
    I was referring to the politicians. People say anything and everything on the internet.

Does not seem fair, get Bills hopes all up and crush them like that.

Most people I talked to didn't use their signs as confirmation they think Hillary would actually be locked up, but indicative of her corruption. Not saying people legitimately didn't think she wouldn't be locked up, but I would refrain from stating everyone as being like minded.